Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Impossible to beat Rogues as Blood

ROFL LMAO are you serious Runewolf?
    You play a DK yet your yelling for a nerf to a perfectly balanced class? i dont pay a rogue but i do play a plate wearing, healing pally... and the single most challenging class in 2v2 for me is a DK..
    Ok lets list some things that you DO have..
    Spammable CoI
    IbF
    DS
    Mark of Blood
    Diseases + CoI = kiting kill
    Blood Boil that takes rogues out of stealth
    Mass AoE
    Ridiculous burst (if specced for it)
    Desecration
    Hungering Cold (Frost Spec)
    Anti-Magic Shell
    Vampiric Blood
    Blood Worms

The list goes on and on and on and on... The ratio of Complaints against rogues and complaints againt DKS is like 1:10
    now i have got that out of my system, DK's and Resto Druids are the 2 most OP classes atm, DK especially.. Delete them blizz.. DELETE THEM!

stop sucking, understand the rogue class (the are actually similar to the DK, WHO KNEW??!?!?!?) play smart.... learn to fucking kite get him out of stealth wear pvp gear, and once again stop sucking... srsly kits not that hard to pvp on a dk

Quote Originally Posted by Runewolf
    I used Mark of blood every time it was off CD, also used Vampiric blood right after I use mark for blood. Chains of ice kite? I am moving at a snails pace? 70% snare and I am supposed to kite him? Are you serious?

TO the fellow that says "Eat my Rune strike" You need a weapon to do that, and you need to not be stunned. I did get a few Rune strikes off, but for the most part whenever I even got close to killing him he would dismantle me. The only time I managed to kill him was when i guess dismantle was on CD. A few death strikes and a Rune strike pretty ate him up. But like I said that was the only fight where I wasn't dismantled for 8 seconds.
    chains of ice is 95 % crippling is 70, you should be able to kite long enough to get out dismantle and deathstrike 2 times and he will be dead most of the times ,
    and also army of the dead is l337 you know,

a rogue isn't so powerful if you get him out of stealth , aka d&d and blood boil = win he now has no opening and the 2 CP so now he will blind you or dismantle , just hysteria/trinket and kite him until your weapon is back unless you have NO gear at all you should not be dead as long you have been runetapping and mark of blood while vampiric blood is up

now for your offensive part (the rogue is useless now without his CD's)
    heart strike x2 + deathstrike D-coil should already do the trick.
    realy a rogue is only unbeatable by a enh shammy.

feel free to flame/correct me if i'm wrong though

Guys, OP has not posted in a while :S

I orginally tried to help you, but now after reading more pages, screw it, you suck. You talk about being a damn good pvp player, but then talk about how one class with so much control and damage is bullsh*t. Obviously you're very unware of WTF a DK is all about. Let's see DG...yeah that's not useful for putting somewhere right where you want them. Oh CoI, that isn't good for slowing someone down after you use a DG. Oh a pet stun?! That sux, I wonder how that could ever be considered useful. Look you have a pve spec and you're complaining about pvp. You think rogues get to spec however the hell they want and win? No they don't. They have 1 spec basically. 41/5/25. That's it. They don't get to choose whether they can try out subt or combat, why? B/c they generally suck, badly.
    A DK can dps/tank in any spec they want, BOO HOO, you only have 2 viable specs for pvp. Sounds rough as hell. Look at locks, they have an entire tree (just like rogues) that is entirely useless endgame. Not only that, DK aren't even a true pet class, yet for some odd ass reason you get to have TWO pets out at once if you go unholy. You are a terrible player at pvp, sorry face it and get better and respec if you want to be viable. You have 9k lifetime kills. Srsly...only 9k? And you're expecting to be pro with just 9k, most of which you probably didn't have to hit, b/c racking up HK's in a BG isn't hard. I've gotten over 30 HK's in one EotS match w/o doing anything. I was guarding DR, and guess what? No one came to DR so I got random HK's for just being semi close to ppl.
    And I for one have been playing since vanilla and still love arena, I find it's awesome. I love 3v3s and 2v2s. If you don't like pvp there's a whole set of servers for you to play on. GTFO a pvp server or grow some balls and brains if you want to win.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Its been said quite a few times in this thread already but it bears repeating. Your gear is poor, your spec vs a rogue is really quite poor, and this game is not balanced 1v1.

I hate to say it, but imagine you were a somewhat more squishy melee against a rogue (weaker/no tank cds). Now imagine you are a caster (warlocks come to mind). Most classes get owned by rogues 1v1, rogues are designed around having a tool for every occasion, but in group pvp situations a focused rogue is a one armed paper hanger, lots of things they can do to save themselves, but not enough time to do any of them.

I don't really like the way rogues work right now, they definitely have too much control overall. If you go into a bg and there's a good chance there is some rogue just getting free hks by picking off single targets wherever he can find them. Since he's not really contributing to the BGs goal it doesn't really matter much, but it's not fun to meet up with him time and again. Their control is pretty balanced in arena (perhaps too weak in 5s) so we won't be seeing any changes soon.

DKs still ruin lots of people in 1v1, go gank a lvl 70 to make yourself feel better about your skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by -Sunchips-
    Rogues don't need a Nerf. Just because a class beats you doesn't mean you should call for a Nerf. Blood isn't prime PvP spec, so when you lose in that spec you can't "QQ".
    So, which class/spec does a rogue lose to in an 1on1 situation ?

And which spec u should have as dk to beat a rogue ?

Quote Originally Posted by Qarling
    We all know, rogues are really good at 1v1, and pvp in general. but in pve, they bring no utility or buffs, unless you count a MD a buff.
    what a bullshit
    rogues offer 4% increased physical dps as debuff
    rogues offer ms as debuff
    rogues offer enemy cast speed reduction as debuff
    rogues offer aggro redirection

and who cares for "utility" anyways ? you can get >70% of all buffs/debuffs with the needed tanks and healers and pure dds in 25 raids, than u take 3 asorted "dmg hybrids" to fill up the remaining 30% and the rest is packed with pure dds