Poll: Does it look like besides Mages Blizzard didn't try very hard with the new set?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Season 7 Armor Poll

Personally the look to me like revamped old models or models from blue gear in TBC. Hunter look very unepic, Shaman look very bulky and mashed together, Warriors and DKs have had a spike or skull or two added on to their armor and several other classes look terrible. Personally its a bit upsetting, millions of dollars and one of the best staffs in the world. Please give us a little more, even though you won't I just want to see who will agree with me.

Re: Season 7 Armor Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud
    Personally the look to me like revamped old models or models from blue gear in TBC. Hunter look very unepic, Shaman look very bulky and mashed together, Warriors and DKs have had a spike or skull or two added on to their armor and several other classes look terrible. Personally its a bit upsetting, millions of dollars and one of the best staffs in the world. Please give us a little more, even though you won't I just want to see who will agree with me.
    Hey, pst! I have a news for ya! Each new itemlvl set looks like a upgrade of prevovius.

Edit: And that is a good thing. You won't be loooking like a parrot.
    FEAR the slayer of the gods, catcher of the souls, the doomsinger of everlasting sunset, the immortal happy-burn-till-not-even-ashes-remains prophet! The Sunflower!

Quote Originally Posted by Dostus
    Hey, pst! I have a news for ya! Each new itemlvl set looks like a upgrade of prevovius.
    upgraded shit still looks like shit

Agreed the arena gear isnt even worth the hastle to arena anymore unlike season 1-4.
    imo its being going down hil since then, especially with the current RNG insane burst. Although back to the topic on hand. YES the arena gear all looks the same, nothing extraodinarily epic about them, even the weapons! ive seen better looking gear skins on green-blue gear :/ disapointing! WHERES the creativity blizzard D: </3

I think when they said the arena gear is supposed to look like your faction made it... they allowed the little kid players of your faction to design it.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrioio
    Agreed the arena gear isnt even worth the hastle to arena anymore unlike season 1-4.
    imo its being going down hil since then, especially with the current RNG insane burst. Although back to the topic on hand. YES the arena gear all looks the same, nothing extraodinarily epic about them, even the weapons! ive seen better looking gear skins on green-blue gear :/ disapointing! WHERES the creativity blizzard D: </3
    Anything is better than Season 1-4 where every season was just a reskin of that patches PvE tier gear. I find the progression in looks interesting, and it makes sense from a lore point of view. You have one set of Arena gear that you get in season 1. You add bits and pieces here and there to make it more effective, and better looking for the next season. Its all very logical.

Shoulders from the Warrior S7 Set on Gnomes are still buggy, but who cares :
    And of course they're ugly, but since when does blizzard care about stuff like that.
    Deal with it...