PvP Guild for Realm First?

Hey, my guild has done Faction Champs and Twin Val'kyr's first on my realm, and we're a PvP guild, reason we got it was cause i guess Instances cannot be launched, lucky? we two shotted both of them, im wondering if its a possibility to get Realm First...
    <LIKE A DUELIST> Cho'gall US
    so tell me if you think it'd be possible

EDIT http://wow.guildprogress.com/US/Cho&#39;...seum_10_player I Guess were ranked 5 for PvE progression on our realm.... wow

Re: PvP Guild for Realm First?

After looking at what matters the most for progression right now, your guild is ranked 91th. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnar
    After looking at what matters the most for progression right now, your guild is ranked 91th. sorry
    Server rank is 5 for ToC 10 man ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnar
    i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by nachonut
    i lol'd
    Originally Posted by Tidycat
    Has anybody ever thought that the people that are leaving isnt because the game is bad? 300,000 people. Can we assume that some of those people have since died (im not too sure how they canceled if they died, but whatever),

Quote Originally Posted by Trasmurth
    Hey, my guild has done Faction Champs and Twin Val'kyr's first on my realm, and we're a PvP guild, reason we got it was cause i guess Instances cannot be launched, lucky? we two shotted both of them, im wondering if its a possibility to get Realm First...

EDIT http://wow.guildprogress.com/US/Cho&#39;...seum_10_player I Guess were ranked 5 for PvE progression on our realm.... wow
    So you downed 4 bosses in normal 10 man ToC? I dont see what your trying to say here that isnt hard.
    O and grats on downing FL, you guys still having trouble with razor?

Quote Originally Posted by docterdecay
    It's a male belf, it's how they talk.

"Hey guyth! Whath ya doin?"

Quote Originally Posted by Phlashes
    So you downed 4 bosses in normal 10 man ToC? I dont see what your trying to say here that isnt hard.
    O and grats on downing FL, you guys still having trouble with razor?
    Don't be an ass. You seem like one of those elitist pricks that think they're hot shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasmurth

You really sound like a big noob to me, who don't know anything at all about pve.
    My guild for example downed Algalon 25 a while ago, and guess what? We don't even bother raiding 10/25 version of the coliseum on wednesday, as a result we are about 5/6 on every boss, while we are the only guild with iron-bound protos and Algalon 25 down on the server...
    Obviously heroic mode changes that