Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: heroic 25 - Beasts down by Forgotten Heroes - Black Dragonflight

Just look at the Screenshot - upper middle "Unsuccessful Attempts Remaining: 40"
    So it took them 10 tries - congrats to you.

Btw how many regalia did you get ? 1, 2 or even 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by poster1
    Just look at the Screenshot - upper middle "Unsuccessful Attempts Remaining: 40"
    So it took them 10 tries - congrats to you.
    10 tries? I see heroic is still just as easy.

Oh, and I'm also not impressed with your "achievement" because many servers were up for hours before others. If vodka was still on mannoroth, they'd've gotten screwed on a lot of kill shots (I do believe they got a few, can't remember what tho).

Being yogg+0 when a majority of yogg+0 killing guilds are EU is worthless when you're downing it before said guild's servers are up.

Wait a week and EU will be, once again, wiping the floor with US progress, as we've seen time, and time, and time again.

And before you all tell me I'm a bad and need to l2p, I've played top end pve since early TBC, cba with your baiting, keep trying, just because their server is up =/= they're world top.

However, gz on the kill for now, hope you keep up with the pace that other guilds will set.

Forgotten Heroes was the one got World First on Maexxna@Naxxmas if I am corrrect.

Grats for another WF guys!
    We are the Stars! For the sake of god, we kill yogg+0 with 5 warlocks !
    More information about us:
    http://blackravens.net/2009/09/11/da...ith-the-stars/
    http://www.wow.com/2009/09/15/stars-...month-contest/
    http://www.raidingresearch.co.uk/?p=240

So what is different for HM?

Quote Originally Posted by wordup
    Being yogg+0 when a majority of yogg+0 killing guilds are EU is worthless when you're downing it before said guild's servers are up.

Wait a week and EU will be, once again, wiping the floor with US progress, as we've seen time, and time, and time again.

And before you all tell me I'm a bad and need to l2p, I've played top end pve since early TBC, cba with your baiting, keep trying, just because their server is up =/= they're world top.

However, gz on the kill for now, hope you keep up with the pace that other guilds will set.
    Dude, its a game.. RELLLAAAAXXXXXX

Grats to the kill, qq some moar to other guilds blaming everything on shady servers.

1. who cares what guild is ranked where
    2. yeah, 10 tries on heroic and done? sort of sux.. thats a long wait to ice crown and an even longer wait for cataclysm.. hopefully Onyxia retuned gives you a bit of a challenge

Congrats.

yea WoW is all about seeing

What dropped ?

Re: heroic 25 - Beasts down by Forgotten Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by jester.exe
    no one cares. plus, your server came up before a lot of others, so it wasn't really fair.
    no-one cares? I missed where you were elected spokes person for the entire gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by jester.exe
    Okay, you got me. Oh damn, I didn't know they got H Yogg+0. Damn, do I have egg on my face. Anyone else wanna make fun of me with the stupid smile on your face I know you have?

Now that that's out of the way, regardless of how good you are, these heroics shouldn't be steamrolled in just a couple hours.

Intelligent people would discuss the specifics of the fight and if it's too easy or not. Morons will continue quoting me feeling all fantastic about yourselves.

Oh, and as I'm sure half the people in here are in that guild, grats on your ginormous ego. Should've down the HM for the loot and the fun, not for the gratification, like people who yell DING every single level.
    As opposed to the no-name people grooming their own ego by putting down others?
    Seriously what guild are you in? I'm expecting ensidia or premonition after the slamming you're giving people.

Seems like 10 attempts isn't bad mileage, remember this is a guild who has downed yogg-0 keeper, a fight that still is pretty tough so for an average guild i'd expect this to use up a huge chunk of their 50 wipes. Also while this is heroic mode, it isn't hard mode... it'll be a while before we see the whole thing done with no wipes I bet and that's the true end game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykewne
    As opposed to the no-name people grooming their own ego by putting down others?
    Seriously what guild are you in? I'm expecting ensidia or premonition after the slamming you're giving people.

Seems like 10 attempts isn't bad mileage, remember this is a guild who has downed yogg-0 keeper, a fight that still is pretty tough so for an average guild i'd expect this to use up a huge chunk of their 50 wipes. Also while this is heroic mode, it isn't hard mode... it'll be a while before we see the whole thing done with no wipes I bet and that's the true end game right now.
    Heroic is Hardmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    Heroic is Hardmode.
    Not quite hard modes are

A Tribute to Immortality
    A Tribute to Skill - Semi hard mode
    A Tribute to Mad Skill
    A Tribute to Insanity - Hard mode
    A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity - yogg + 0

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    No, heroic is hard mode.
    No heroic is heroic
    hard modes are hard modes getting the tribute chests etc are the hard mode

http://www.wowwiki.com/Hard_mode

Hard mode, not to be confused with heroic mode, refers to the increase in difficulty of a raid boss encounter resulting in increased rewards and/or achievements.

I know it can be alittle difficult for you to understand

Hard mode seems to have about the same health,11.85 mil, hits me for about 17- 20k and it seems the worms dont care if you killed the big dude, they are coming on a timer roughly 2 minutes

poison on worms hit a ton harder(6.69 mil hp a piece)... thats how far weve gotton

<Dawn> of Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by poster1

Btw how many regalia did you get ? 1, 2 or even 3 ?
    Currently we are getting same tokens as normal 25. Trophies instead of Regalia and it has been one per boss. I dont recall other drops.

No, heroic is hard mode.
    Its ok to be confused you can keep telling urself that and think ur downing hard modes

No, heroic is hard mode.
    Then what are the tribute acheivements?

Surely when we look at what we define as hard mode, the tributes are much closer (ie. awards extra loot above the normal ilevel of the encounter by doing something exceptional, ie, sarth 3 drake and so on)

If you think about it most hard modes rely on you doing something or not doing something in order to activate them, heroic mode has none of that. (ok so mimiron you just press a button which is almost like turning on hard mode, but most hard modes have some specific trigger within or outside of the encounter)

In this case the hard mode rewards are given by not wiping, which is a new idea for a hard mode acheivement but not a new idea for acheivements in general.

It's not worth arguing about so much, but to start seeing these kills as end game is to miss the point of the tribute chest and the limited attempts function.

Quote Originally Posted by OntopFH
    Currently we are getting same tokens as normal 25. Trophies instead of Regalia and it has been one per boss. I dont recall other drops.
    Wait? no regalia, maybe they only come from the tribute chest at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykewne
    Then what are the tribute acheivements?

Surely when we look at what we define as hard mode, the tributes are much closer (ie. awards extra loot above the normal ilevel of the encounter by doing something exceptional, ie, sarth 3 drake and so on)

If you think about it most hard modes rely on you doing something or not doing something in order to activate them, heroic mode has none of that. (ok so mimiron you just press a button which is almost like turning on hard mode, but most hard modes have some specific trigger within or outside of the encounter)

In this case the hard mode rewards are given by not wiping, which is a new idea for a hard mode acheivement but not a new idea for acheivements in general.

It's not worth arguing about so much, but to start seeing these kills as end game is to miss the point of the tribute chest and the limited attempts function.
    Heroic 25 man, is hard mode, its really hard, trust me