Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Heroic Twin Valkyrs defeated by Ensidia

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle
    ensidia cheats, they have insides from Blizzard, and report the exploits or glitches AFTER they do it, then get them fixed so nobody else can take advantage of it. hence the hotfixes, only AFTER they do it. plus, nobody cares about a european horde guild, it's an american game.
    *Cough* Exodus *Cough*
    *Cough* George Bush *Cough*
    *Cough* Retard *Cough*
    *Cough* Troll *Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle
    ensidia cheats, they have insides from Blizzard, and report the exploits or glitches AFTER they do it, then get them fixed so nobody else can take advantage of it. hence the hotfixes, only AFTER they do it. plus, nobody cares about a european horde guild, it's an american game.
    Lol dude get your head out of ur ass it's too small for your nerd-rage

srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    Too obvious though, I bet it will get many replies still, however.
    Haha, seems like you are right.

Wheeeee. Here we go again. US vs EU!! ;D

Mods, consider making a section for intelligent people other than the emotional-trolls-who-still-wipe-on-XT-but-live-and-die-their-life-through-the-success-of-guilds-that-would-not-piss-on-them-if-they-where-on-fire.

Seriously, I'm new on these forums, is this the standards?

They'll prob kill anub, but in case they don't I hope they have someone ready to sit down there, cause the floor respawns after a soft reset and you can't get rid of it again.

Deleted

gz Krematoria to the trinket

a mjolnir to go with that and he is no longer the current one-boob rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin-

ty, but wont see mjölnir

look at his hps
    its over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    EU Servers are 1 day behind US servers.

Had they been on US servers, they would of killed it yesterday
    Not that i care too much, just pointing this fact out to you ^^

Gz Ensidia btw.
    Actually, the servers with extended maintenance haven't had heroic mode unlocked yet.....You get to the twins and says see you next week.

So a correct statement would be EU is 1 day behind some US servers and 1 day ahead of others.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Draginclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis
    its 288 ap and 510 agi on proc yez? sex sex sex.
    that is correct

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin-

Side boob.

Quote Originally Posted by Draginclaw
    Actually, the servers with extended maintenance haven't had heroic mode unlocked yet.....You get to the twins and says see you next week.

So a correct statement would be EU is 1 day behind some US servers and 1 day ahead of others.
    My server had extended maintenance yesterday and Anub'arak is available :P.

I can't wait for a month from now when half the guilds have this on farm and no one is impressed.

TOC was designed to be a huge loot pinata to catch up stragglers that skipped Ulduar. While this server first is impressive, its not like this kind of achievement means crap.

If you want to impress me go end hunger, cure cancer/AIDS, or fix global climate change. Whoever does that as a world first will impress me. Beating content in a video game before anyone else does isn't impressing its kind of sad.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

15+ Year Old Account

Grats guys! I kinda had a feeling this stuff would get completed very fast.

Of course people need to remember they aren't in these super-leet guilds. Just cause they do it in a day doesn't mean your guild will and that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by aikouka
    My server had extended maintenance yesterday and Anub'arak is available :P.
    Well I know on Thunderlord Anub wasn't there (same on some other servers according to customer service forum) and some servers didn't have S7 unlocked....who knows just pointing out that fact.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Draginclaw

77g!!! Damn clothies and their low repair bills! >
    Culto, the goblin undead warlock!
    Fuck it. I'm not waiting that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    Yes, Priests clearly needed a Prayer of Healing nerf when Druids can pull out 10k HPS easily.
    One, its not easy. Its camping your global cool down to keep rejuvenation rolling on 14 targets at one time and still being able to hit wild growth (rejuvenation only last 15 seconds so given a 1 second gcd which I believe is the cap unless they removed it) the most you could ever get it on while constantly casting it on (assuming you throw wild growth in which you most likely will seeing it does more over all raid healing) is 14 targets. Also, you would probably have wild growth and rejuvenation glyphed because that is all you would be casting so you wouldn't really need to worry about nourish, swiftmend, or innervate glyphs (because you don't really use that much mana just chaining wild growth and rejuvenation).

What this fails to take into account though is yes while its awesome its also hots. Hots are great, but they don't heal instantly. That means the target is still vulnerable to being killed. CoH on the other hand was the most powerful priest heal and replaced all of their other heals quite easily and instantly healed. If CoH was a hot then Blizzard wouldn't have changed it and it wouldn't have replaced all the other priest heals.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

ye ye... gz on the kill... no surprise there really hehe..

But how the hell .. almost 80k gold?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    EU Servers are 1 day behind US servers.

Had they been on US servers, they would of killed it yesterday
    Not that i care too much, just pointing this fact out to you ^^

Gz Ensidia btw.
    Really? You mean the US servers that were down till 8-8:30 pm at night on most realms?

The best thing about racing is that any of the crazy problems that happen usually don't happen for the EU servers because they carry over those fixes from the Tuesday maintenance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

so after killing the next boss do they wait for the next xpac to come out

whats left?