Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World first Tribute to Insanity (10 Players) by For The Horde

Nice work on the quick Insanity run. I just wish the mount looked better.

It is believed that if you were the first one to log on your realm you'd get a bundle of those realm first titles. It's just a theory about it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

15+ Year Old Account

that was pretty insane

Fed up with the argument: "Where's your achievement?"

Any moron that actually says this, which there are a lot of them nowadays, are completely missing the point.

You see, it's actually very reasonable to have a negative response to news like this. Whether you've done it or not.

The heroic mode hasn't even been open for 24 hours, 'For the Horde' has already completed the 0 wipe mode in the 10 man.

That says ALOT to anyone that was looking forward to some decent challenge.

You see. New encounters have a level of trial and error involved, with the 10 man being the heroic (hard mode) it should be expected for everyone to have to adjust the first time in.

Even if absolutely nothing was on the PTR, we'd have the same results. These encounters are that poorly tuned.

We've only had access to i245 gear so far, so there's not a huge disparity in item levels required for the heroic mode.

I am in no way belittling anyone's hard work and achievement to do it first and so quickly. Neither are most others that have an issue here.

I realize this was a filler patch. But that is no exception for the encounters to be tuned in such a way. This raid is over-saturating item levels to an extraordinary level, especially now that we see clearing the heroic modes is a walk in the park for the top guilds. The item levels are ridiculously higher than Ulduar 25 Hard modes, which will put the highest Icecrown item levels pushing 300.

Obviously it will take longer for the lower rung guilds to do. But that doesn't mean we do not have the right to be thoroughly disappointed. So keep your collective, "Where's your achievement?" bullcrap to yourselves.

once again horde>loliance, suck it

Wow, amazing job! The mounts are rather bland though, since it's just an Orgrimmar mount with a Horde logo.

Now that is impressive
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

Too easy too easy, my whole existence in life trembles because someone else has beaten world of warcraft!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Abani
    its not about WHAT you say, but HOW you say.

saying stuff like OMGZ BLIZZ FAIL LOLOLOLOL vs something like "congratulations to the best guilds that were able to cleare it in the first day" would make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Abani

No, YOU are missing the point. Forget the top guilds that have done well, they are in the minority that no adjectives can describe well enough. Let's just say it's literally one in a half-a-million.
    For the market Blizzard aims at, the 99% who won't get any worthwhile 'achievement' for many lockouts to come, this is perfectly tuned. My own personal guild have managed to get to Faction Champions (25) and quit with 20 odd tries left because we can tell there is no way we where going to do it with current gear/skill levels. We are a top 130 EU guild. If the best guilds in the world smash through this in 12 hours, that's their skill/problem/endurance/insanity, the rest of us will take the appropriate amount of time Blizzard intended. People are going on like morons as if every guild in the world will have Anub down by the end of the night. U.S couldn't kill him yesterday or even get to him, Ensidia right now is wiping (playing on Magtheridon EU and seeing them in and out of the instances as they run back.) and may or may not kill them. If the best guild this game has ever seen can't faceroll him, feel free to bet your last penny that the 'little people' guilds won't see him any time soon.

Edit. May have gotten them, they are all back in Dalaran.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler
    OMG CONTENT TOO EASY!
    http://rediscoverreading.wordpress.com/

Imagination is better than knowledge - Einstein

I think we need more content blockers like having to farm resistence gear for 3 months.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    I think we need more content blockers like having to farm resistence gear for 3 months.
    That i agree whit, Give us a AQ40 like attunemt quest too!

what's up with all these European horde guilds? your characters look so gay lol

Meh, I guess the question is whether or not there will be sweeping buffs to the encounters or not.

15+ Year Old Account

Congrats to them however....

Blizzard needs to wake up. If a guild can do a full clear of all new hard mode content and not die that is ridiculous.

Remember the days when someone wearing full T6 was impressive and if you saw someone in a bunch of Sunwell gear you were in awe? Now if you don't have full 8.5 you just don't play the game enough. It's not a question of being good because if you can't beat this new content you should /uninstall

Blizzard better make IC something to where only the elite can accomplish it instead of it being a race to who can do it first on the first freaking day its released.

/rant

So does this mean the only way to get a trophy in 10MH is a tribute chest?
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    So does this mean the only way to get a trophy in 10MH is a tribute chest?
    you got 50 attemps for all bosses to get the tribute

If my guild didn't get the Additional Instances for 50 mins.... damn who knows who wud be world first?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexagon
    you got 50 attemps for all bosses to get the tribute
    yeah I understand that, but when I saw they got trophyx4 that made me thing that the chest is the only place a trophy drops. I was told each boss drops one in 10MH. Guess we will find out tonight
    "Peace is a lie"