Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Faction Change Service Now Available

FS GIEF ON EUROPE

Wait what ..
    includes a free namechange ?!

If I may suspend all rationality, patience and reason here... WANT WANT WANT WANT GIEF NOW GIEF NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Faction change doesnt include migration, right ? Just wondering should i migrate my 80 hordes on Kor'Gall EU so they would be ready for faction change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jambajoba
    Faction change doesnt include migration, right ? Just wondering should i migrate my 80 hordes on Kor'Gall EU so they would be ready for faction change.
    I don't think so, even though Blizzard earns a lot of money, I don't think they let "easy" money slip through their fingers :P
    Sir, I'm maybe an idiot, but there is one thing I am not sir, and that sir is an idiot...

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

The achievements relating to the Argent Tournament, including becoming a champion for each home city, will not translate in a faction change.
    This is just freaking silly! Why'd they do that? I mean, transferring alliance to horde or vice verse should get you anything you had as a previous faction. Including these achievments.

Bah!

Rillak

$30 is too much

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle
    $30 is too much
    Go level a new character then, get your old mounts, reputation, and achievements..

$30 doesn't seem that bad now, does it?

Anywho, yesh! Gief on EU, can't wait! =D

i bet it will be here soon. maybe after weekly maintenance? i really hope so

I think the idea is pretty cool by letting you be able to play your main with your friends main if you're on differnt servers and factions. Plus, the free name change is pretty sweet
    Never pick a fight with someone who has nothing to lose.