need help with arms

i recently just switch to arms spec on my warr ive done a couple of raids with the spec and ive only been hitting 2.4k dps on recount whats wrong is it my stats,gems,talents,gear please help me out i really want to improve on my dps heres my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ream&n=Renniks

Re: need help with arms

-- You are 8 over the "26" expertise cap.

-- Get a "Berserking" enchant on your weapon.

-- Replace the head piece with T8.5 and get a meta gem.

-- Replace the cloak enchant with 22 agility. Haste is not that good for arms.

-- Make sure you are not missing any TfB & SD procs and sort out your rotation. Seems like it is the one that is holding you back.

34 exp is overkill ... so get rid off your Mark of Norgannon trink (get greatness, darkmoon is around corner and cards are really cheap now). I would suggest to get helm with meta too (go farm 58 emblems. No enchant on 2h? O_o Put berserking and only berserking there. And prolly work on rotation ... 2,4k is good for a dummie.

Lose some expertise.

Farm the living shit out of H ToC and reg ToC, the epics there are actually better then most of the ones you got (most plate dps gear there gives Str, Crit and ArP. but make sure to keep an eye out so you dont lack hit or expertise, i learnt that the hard way)

you dont need to gem for ArP till you have 30% ArP passively (meaning, just from gear, not gems) replace those ArP gems with str if you can.

like 5ergio said, replace that clock chant with 22 agil.

the mark of norgannon trinket isnt that great with arms, replace it if you can (recomend grim toll)

Rotation if you need:
    Charge, rend, MS, OP... after that it becomes a priority rather than a rotation, like this:

SD > OP > MS > Slam > Heroic Strike (HS if only above around 50-60 rage) and keep rend up the whole time.

finally: farm emblems of conquest for t8.5 chest and helm

Hope that helps

Get a handy addon like Event Alert. It will show if the overpower and execute procs are up. Dont hesitate to use sweeping strikes and bladestorm. Try putting rend on off-targets or more than 1 target so you dont loose overpowers. (Main targets go down pretty fast in raids)

Also, you should gem for str until you got 30% armor penetration from gear
    -Qtii

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Qtii

k thx guys for the advice really apprciate it so um take of haste get new trinket get enchant for wep and am currently working torwards the tier 8.5 helm but the thing thats going to be difficult to me is rotataions but ill pratice