Thread: Calculation

Calculation

Ok, for some reason I doubt if im correct.
    I have 549 Passive arp = 44,58%
    I have Grim Toll = 50%
    Im arms/battle stance = 10%
    I have t9 set bonus = 6%

That makes a total of 110% ArP. And there is no such thing as -ArP so I can regem 2 items and replace 10% ArP for Strength or crit. Is this correct?

And a second thing. When I check my spellbook and highlight Battle stance it says: Balanced stance which gives you 16% ArP on all attacks. When I link the stance in guildchat, everybody else sees 10% ArP. Is this the 6% given by my t9 set bonus?

Thnx in advance.
    Here's my armory link for the ones interested:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...razhan&n=Niree

Re: Calculation

I haven't played arms in T9 content, but I assume the difference you see when linking battle stance in guild chat is your set bonus. I know that battle gives 10%.

You need to lose that extra 10% ArP though. Anything over 100% is a complete waste, because as you said, mob's can't have negative armor. It looks like you have a couple gems you can change out for Strength gems, so that's good.

Ive asked around on the realm. And I hear two different things.
    So I will ask my question different:

When im ArP capped, is it wise to gem strength after or just keep going on ArP for the times Grim Toll isnt procced? Which is more beneficial for the dps meter?

Deleted

100% when ur trinket procs is awesome, i have the runstorm its sorta the same as grimtoll. go for strength imo