Thread: Totems

15+ Year Old Account

Totems

Ok I'm going to ask a really nub question. Can you finally destroy your physical earth, water, air, and fire totems if you equip a relic totem? I know you can have them in your bank & still throw totems down but can you actually destroy the totems?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Totems

last time i checked. No you could not.... Wish i could have those 4 spots open
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

They're part of the Shaman legacy, no self-respecting Shaman would throw them away (unless it's a level 4+ bank alt) :P

Yes, you can. I'm not sure when it was patched in, but there is a quest that allows you to trade in your 4 legacy totems for 1 new totem that can be destroyed. The shaman trainer in Org and Stormwind have the quest. At least in Org, there are multiple trainers gathered in one location but I believe only one of them offers the quest.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceinvader
    Yes, you can. I'm not sure when it was patched in, but there is a quest that allows you to trade in your 4 legacy totems for 1 new totem that can be destroyed. The shaman trainer in Org and Stormwind have the quest. At least in Org, there are multiple trainers gathered in one location but I believe only one of them offers the quest.
    AH HA! Yeah I wasn't sure if you could because a friend was asking me last night about it & it got me thinking about that. After doing that quest just now in Org with my shaman I like never play on anymore, I noticed that the reward is a relic totem just like the other relic totem drops. I guess as long as you have a relic totem equipped you no longer need the physical totems. Thank god I just freed up 4 bank slots.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceinvader
    nice, i did not know that. Going to have to do this when i log on next
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."