Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Which is better for Frost DPS? DW or 2-H weapons?

OP has serious laziness and/or attention issues. This isn't the first time he's failed...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=101428.0

Quote Originally Posted by Fano7
    What he/she posted was a very helpful way to answer your question. It is not an answer, but rather a way for you to find your answer. Instead of saying "Frost DW > Frost 2h", he linked you to a site where they discuss that, and then you will know why it is the way it is, making you become a better player. Instead of being rude and ignorant, you should thank him/her for helping you become a better player.
    But, but, but they didn't give the little scrub a hand out, so they must be a mean, rude, arrogant person. Damn them! Hasn't Blizzard taught us anything in this game yet, all the scrubs deserve hand outs.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    The question doesn't bother me. The fact that he has to ask it does. Seriously, its an indication that he fails at doing his own research which is an indication that he fails at his class, and I personally don't like people to lazy to do their own research. If the question would have been more complicated then by all means I wouldn't have been a bitch about it, and probably the rest of us wouldn't either, but basically what he just asked is if he should duel wield in a spec that by reading the talents simply screams duel wield.
    Oh...

...but you ARE a bitch, plain and simple...

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    Researching the question would have benefited him more than it would have by asking here. If he said he was at work and couldn't access a search engine/EJ, then it would be valid. And it is quite obvious he can't take critique without getting angry.
    Actually, if he was at work and posting on mmo-champion instead of umm WORKING then I would have read into him for that mercilessly. Maybe I'm old school, but I kind of feel that when 10% of the USA is out of work then the people that have jobs should actually be focused on doing them.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillbro
    OP has serious laziness and/or attention issues. This isn't the first time he's failed...

Quite ironic considering someone in that thread told him to respec frost DW XD
    Quote Originally Posted by iminurmouf
    Oh...

You're the one yelling at even the simplest of insults...

...my boyfriend plays with my "joystick" much more than I do...
    Not going there.

Actually, if he was at work and posting on mmo-champion instead of umm WORKING then I would have read into him for that mercilessly. Maybe I'm old school, but I kind of feel that when 10% of the USA is out of work then the people that have jobs should actually be focused on doing them.
    good point, he should be actually doing his work than posting here.

I just can't wait till his boss catches him on the computer and fires his ass, so some decent quality jobless dude can have the position. I still don't get why Wal-Mart or McDonald's is letting him get on the computer in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    Quite ironic considering someone in that thread told him to respec frost DW
    Was there a punchline, or a point here that I missed?

Oh...

Thank you for your opinion. However, at least I'm not an utterly failing retard that can't even understand that the work place is for working. Let me know when your boss finally catches on and fires your ass. I don't give a damn if its a slow day and you have nothing to do. Find something to do. I'm sure your office cubicle could use straightened up because if you are this lazy in the rest of your life you probably never bother to organize it.

Not going there.
    Oh does my being gay offend you? You poor poor pathetic thing you. That is right, I'm a big screaming nelly homo. Deal with it.

Thank you for your opinion. However, at least I'm not an utterly failing retard that can't even understand that the work place is for working. Let me know when your boss finally catches on and fires your ass. I don't give a damn if its a slow day and you have nothing to do. Find something to do. I'm sure your office cubicle could use straightened up because if you are this lazy in the rest of your life you probably never bother to organize it.
    I just can't wait till his boss catches him on the computer and fires his ass, so some decent quality jobless dude can have the position. I still don't get why Wal-Mart or McDonald's is letting him get on the computer in the first place.
    You wish. Actually, I have a government job and the taxes that you pay go toward my paycheck! Thanks for the support!

Was there a punchline, or a point here that I missed?
    The point you missed is that someone in thread told him to respec frost DW and he comes here asking rather he should stay 2H or go DW. So, in short, he is asking a question he already had answered in a thread before he even made this one.

Even shorter punch line: If the lazy little scrub bothered to do his own research or read his own talents it would be so incredibly obvious to them that frost is a DW tree they would feel like a retard for asking about it.

The point you missed is that someone in thread told him to respec frost DW and he comes here asking rather he should stay 2H or go DW. So, in short, he is asking a question he already had answered in a thread before he even made this one.

Even shorter punch line: If the lazy little scrub bothered to do his own research or read his own talents it would be so incredibly obvious to them that frost is a DW tree they would feel like a retard for asking about it.
    LOL...dots connected...this just gets better and better.

Oh does my being gay offend you? You poor poor pathetic thing you. That is right, I'm a big screaming nelly homo. Deal with it.
    I could care less if you are gay. But glad my comment got to you. Finally, I'm not being shutout on this post.

Everybody else - A Ton; me - 1.

Score!

You wish. Actually, I have a government job and the taxes that you pay go toward my paycheck! Thanks for the support!
    Good for you, then you are probably to damn dumb to realize that the vast majority of government agencies track their internet usage like a hawk and wait to be able to hold it over your head. So, in the future, when you don't have your job anymore it won't just be my wish it will be fulfilled.

Don't be suprised. It usually does offend the ignorant, and well...that's been established.

woot, grats on scamming your own people , thats always something to be proud of

You baited him more than my signature does :P

In relation to the thread, my DK will always be 2h. Why? Because I've ran hToC since it came out (until my account was cancelled due to budget issues :P) And the dude never dropped the 1h mace -.-;

I could care less if you are gay. But glad my comment got to you. Finally, I'm not being shutout on this post.

Everybody else - A Ton; me - 1.

Score!
    You didn't get to me. You see, you have no clue how to get to me. I'm not offended by you. I believe in karma and that lazy retards always get what is coming to them. So, if you think you offended me then good for you. You didn't. I'll be able to walk away when all is said and done and be just fine. You on the other hand are adding to your stupidity in your post count, and half of mmo-champion currently thinks you are retarded (oh I'm sorry I just insulted retards).