2v2ing with a resto druid

So I am going 2v2 with a resto druid and we are preforming ok. However I feel like we could be doing a lot better and that is where i need some advices.
    One of the problems I can't seem to figure out is the lack of damage. I feel like me being unable to get the enemy down while my druid friends gets killed a lot easier.
    This could be a mix between the two of us, but i can't help feeling that I could do better and it makes me wonder if I lack some rotation or gear.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lnazzar&n=Kaen link to my armory page.
    I would appreciate feedback on how to improve properly.
    Also is there a certain rotation in pvp? I just use mutilate, snd and eviscerate along with my cc's when needed.
    Any ideas on what might be the case? Anyone have any good tactics for a rogue restodrood team?

Re: 2v2ing with a resto druid

Last time i played Rogue-Resto Druid was in TBC upto 1800 so i wont have any good tactics for you.

But what i can say;
    You might want to resocket your agility to AP in PvP.
    AP Sockets give twice as much AP as agility, in PvP you honestly need that as the crit bonus wont help THAT much considering resilience and your talents. 30% crit is fine really.

Other than that, It's your mainhand weapon aswell. The minimum damage on the dagger is insanely low compared to other 1.8 speed daggers you find in naxx.

What you could do to increase your burst, is getting you could do is; Right before you use kidney shot use Tricks of the Trade on your druid, then kidney shot and burst together while their healer is cycloned/blinded.

Maybe drop Focused Attacks aswell and take 3/3 Find weakness and 2/3 Improved kidney shot.

Edit: You could drop your sprint glyph and get glyph of Vigor for a bit more starting burst. Also, You could drop Ruthlessness and get Vile poisons (<- Kinda needed imo)

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Buddhist has an *epic* guide on the WoW official forums.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...10156216&sid=1

Your killing power may be a psychological need to want to burst someone down in the first 30 seconds of a fight. The reality of a healer-dps comp is that you must rely much more on your healer outperforming their healer, rather than your own burst. Burst is still important, but you may be starving yourself when your healer pulls off a clutch cyclone on the enemy healer. If you're dpsing like you're on a boss, you'll end up having no energy and thus no burst to pull your target down during the CC chain of cyclonex3->Blind (with a possible vanish/sap). Keep your energy pooled up pretty high, and put heavy pressure on your target using SnD and force the other healer to heal rather than CC your healer.

I appreciate the response. It does help a lot.

Yea you might be right. I can gem for more attackpower. I have thougt about vile poisons, but i never really thougt it to be nessecary.

I will check out the guide. See if i can dig up some solutions. Maybe i should enchant berserking aswell or will that have a minor effect?

I also wonder what to do vs prot/holy paladin and warrior/death knight. They seem close to impossible for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaen
    I appreciate the response. It does help a lot.

Yea you might be right. I can gem for more attackpower. I have thougt about vile poisons, but i never really thougt it to be nessecary.

I will check out the guide. See if i can dig up some solutions. Maybe i should enchant berserking aswell or will that have a minor effect?

I also wonder what to do vs prot/holy paladin and warrior/death knight. They seem close to impossible for us.
    Berserking on MH - Titanium weapon chain on OH (<- 25 more hit and -50% disarm duration ftw) is defenatly the best for PvP.
    Prot/Holydin + Warrior/DK is defenatly your counter setup. If you play properly with assistance of your druid you CAN lock down the protadin to death. Tho it will be hard to survive until then.
    (Garrote, Kidney shot, Kick, Cheap shot = Win. Expose armor aswell if you get the combo points + time)