Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Other hunters having my luck?

Alright, first week of me raiding in wotlk, i get the gun from 10man naxx KT. Hurray. Last November iirc.

Run 25man Naxx until Ulduar, no Envoy in sight. (i missed one week and it dropped for rogue)

Run 25man Ulduar, Kologarn every week except first 2 weeks, no gun from him either. As well as hardmode XT 10man at least 10 times.

(thankfully 5man ToC gun came out)

Now in ToC, no ranged weapons drop in 10man or 25man yet.

This is ridiculous considering Ive seen rogue daggers drop nearly every goddamn week. Holyshit.

Currently using ToC 5man gun.

/rage

Re: Other hunters having my luck?

After like 10 weeks of kicking kologarn's ass on 25man the trinket dropped once and i lost it to a druid....
    and a friend of mine had the same luck with his gun/bow from there, then both dropped on the same day.

Just calm down...

One ranged weapon dropping since last november, raiding every week and it was out of a daily heroic. Guild laughs at me every time we down a boss that has a ranged weapon and it doesn't drop.

Was just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Feel free to rage like i did lol, started out alright but it escalated into QQ while i was typing.

15+ Year Old Account

Guess I'm just one of the lucky ones then.....

First week in Uld I got the gun, picked up the bow the week after.

2 weeks later I got the gun off XT 10 hard.

Got Death's head first time there(missed the first 3 weeks cause of internet problems in my building)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Um 5 weeks to get the gun from 25 KT then 4 weeks to get one from Kologarn

and now it's been 4 weeks on lord so MAYBE ill see it tonight /gasp

Just stay positive! Eventually it will drop.

Same happened to me.
    Back when WotLK had just come out and everyone had a freshly leveled 80. First Naxx10 I was in, the gun dropped and I won the roll. That was way back last year. Months of grueling Naxx25 farmage followed, but the gun never dropped. Not once in the >20 runs I did. Not Ever. Pissed me off so bad.

Then, Ulduar came out. First week, we get to Kolo... And he drops the gun. I was one happy hunter.

Now, based on what I've experienced with my luck so far, chances are I won't see a normal Coliseum25 weapon drop for 5 months at the very least.

Here's hoping a HM one drops quicker instead. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

Talonstrike / Death's Head Crossbow drops off Jaraxxus 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoute
    Alright, first week of me raiding in wotlk, i get the gun from 10man naxx KT. Hurray. Last November iirc.

Run 25man Naxx until Ulduar, no Envoy in sight. (i missed one week and it dropped for rogue)

Run 25man Ulduar, Kologarn every week except first 2 weeks, no gun from him either. As well as hardmode XT 10man at least 10 times.

(thankfully 5man ToC gun came out)

Now in ToC, no ranged weapons drop in 10man or 25man yet.

This is ridiculous considering Ive seen rogue daggers drop nearly every goddamn week. Holyshit.

Currently using ToC 5man gun.

/rage
    got the xbow off Jaraxxus on the first week he was out, now got the gun from 10 man ToCG which is a tiny upgrade. So meh =P

But i did have to use furious range wep for a bit in uld cause shit didnt wanna drop ><

I'm using Golemshard Longbow, because:

-ToTC 10man wont drop.
    -U25 wont Drop
    -U10 XT Hard wont drop.
    -Avalance wont drop
    -Naxx25, 0 guns in 4months of farming.

I feel your pain.

i dont really have your luck, mine is far worse and infinitley better:

got the legendary bow from sunwell on my first run through it whilst i was leading the PuG, however, i won it from 4 other hunters with a 84 ;D ;D

on the flipside of that i led a raid for around 2 months for naxx25 ONLY to be able to get to kel and let his gun drop. this was in january-february. we didnt however EVER reach kel thuza, because people were so retarded that we NEVER got past thaddius (zomg lol charges r serious stuff bro)...

then i went on to the servers best guild on a naxx25 farmrun, first try it dropped and a ROGUE got it instead of me.

i was pissed...

well, i have it now, along with kologarns awesome gun

Just upgraded my naxx 10 cloak from week 1 to a the naxx 25 cloak this week. And weve been getting full clears of Ulduar since the third week it opened i iirc.

Needless to say, your not alone. Im pretty sure everyone has a story about how rng has fucked them and they are still wearing some shitty ilvl 200 piece. (like my mirror trinket) >.<
    www.dramaloot.com

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&cn=Evilgopher

And to top if off. Anytime one of those bows "do" drop, there are no hunters in the raid...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    Um 5 weeks to get the gun from 25 KT then 4 weeks to get one from Kologarn

and now it's been 4 weeks on lord so MAYBE ill see it tonight /gasp
    Well i called it droped and went to a recruit in my guild over me.../sigh i had more DKP

Enhancement Shaman (not hunter, I know :P)

I raided naxx pretty much from release, and Ulduar from release and was still using a 143dps MH weapon (Crimson Steel) until 2 weeks ago, when I finally hit 1909 rating and got both furious axes.

I have quit raiding now, due to the fact that I didn't get a single piece of loot for nearly 5 months - arenas are much easier.

Aaah, raid drops...I remember a long, long time ago...When TBC was still the latest expansion. Oh, Kharazan, you cruel mistress and hater of hunters.

I had a friend, an annoying rogue. Whereas I always got "Sorry, you're on standby" or "Can you give your raid spot to <some schmug>?" my rogue friend always got in. I spent weeks this way, getting screwed over because there were too many hunters already. All those weeks I spent worrying. "Is my gear not good enough? Do I not bring enough dps/utility?" (Remember when CC was still needed?) until I just sunk into a WoW-depression. My professions already hit the max, I had repair bots ready for every occassion and enough buff food/flasks to last me AND someone else.

But no. Never happened. The final straw came when my rogue friend got the Wolfslayer Rifle from the Big Bad Wolf encounter. Proudly he bragged, "There were no hunters so I got it". He showed off and talked about it every time I saw him. He delighted in torturing me for my class choice.

And that's why I love ganking rogues in PvP/have no loyalty towards guilds whatsoever/hate my friend and rogues/never invite rogues to a raid/never heal a rogue on my druid/etc.

The best part is that my friend quit before WotLK, and he wants us to group up again to level goblin alts for Cataclysm. He wants to make a rogue.
    DEAL WITH IT.

Let's see....I got Giant's Bane and Siren's Cry within minutes of each other the first time I did Ulduar-25. Then I never saw the Skyforged Crossbow drop after something like 3 months of hard-mode Thorim kills. But this week, we had the normal mode Death's Head crossbow drop - but went to another hunter (officer). Then, fate smiled on me and the very next night the heroic version of Death's head drops and that went to me. Can't complain about a 500+ dps upgrade

hmm, cant say i share your unlukyness

Only gun missing sofar out of naxx10/25, ud10/25 ToTC5 is the Skyforgexbow (we never did thorim25 HM) and XT-002HM gun.

I een got the tanking guns for my collection

We already have 2 hunters with the xbow from Lord Jarax25, ill be waiting for the 10man HM xbow (hopefully tonight on the FK :

When we did totc25 with alts the other day, my gm got the Talonstrike xbow on his hunter alt, he now has a better ranged wep than all main hunters in the guild. QQ : :P

Did Jaraxxus for the first time the other day, the bow dropped after several weeks of Thorim not dropping his hm bow, sweet 13 lvl upgrade.