The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Engineering + Alchemist + Blood DK = 5670-9450 Heal Potion?

hey was just wondering if a dk specced in both blood, engineering and alchemy could he get the +45% healing from talents, +40% from mighty alchemist stone and then another +25% from potion injector? anyone know if they stack? lol that would be sick. 5670-9450 for a runic healing potion. is math right?

Re: Engineering + Alchemist + Blood DK = 5670-9450 Heal Potion?

i dont think stuff stacks like that...iirc, stacking effects like that stack as a multiple, not additional,

so you have 45% from your talents, you would then get 20% from alchemist stone, and then a further 12.5% from the potion injector.

or you have it 45% from talents, then u have 40% of the remaining 55% of untalented healing, which is 22%, then u would get another 25% of the last 33% which would be 8.25%.

OR it does stack and yes your right

or im miles off. :P

Quote Originally Posted by derail
    So in other words you posted to let the OP know you don't know the answer to his question.
    You also dont know it so they're, same goes for me got no clue

I too don't know the answer to the OPs question. What I wanted to point out though, was that even if they don't stack the way the OP is asking (which would be 110% healing btw), and they did stack the way hurtgen suggests, that still gives you 72.5% healing. Either way that would be some very nice heals.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Well while I was leveling my Rogue as mutilate I had alchemy and the Alchemists Stone trinket.

Also had a talent in the Assasination tree that increases the healing effects on me by 20%.

I can tell you that those big Runic Healing Potion heals helped me solo an elite or two :P Cant remember exact numbers though