Help to druid/warr vs. nuke teams

Hi guys

Me and my druid buddy is having a hard time against nuke setups in 2vs2 and are trying to find out how to counter it.

I will name some of the problems we got and what we do atm - if you could then please give some ideas to what we do wrong and what we could do - thank you.

----
    1. Rogue-rogue

druid goes to form right away to not be captured in cat and nuked - we then wait for the rogues to either start on me or the druid and then if me wait for KS then trinket and BS.

If they start on the druid trinket blind - charge and BS.

This ends like 30-70 win in favour of the rogues due to sick burst on me or him.

---------
    2. Rogue - Fmage

This can work out 2 ways

1. I charge the mage right away to not be nuked by rouge opener and then MS mage - wait for nova, trinket nova intercept the blink and then BS mage (who then IB) and then the rogue is on me.

2. Stay out of LOS of the mage and then wait for rogue to open on either of us then BS to avoid stun and poly . then focus target mage and try to reflect next poly.

The problem is that if they get 5 sec on either me or the druid while 1 of us is blind or other CC its game over.

------

3. Ele shaman - Warlock..

Well we try and LOS as much as we can but the second one of use get 1 CC its 14k lava burst, BL and CB,imo,incini dead.

- Who should we target first shaman or lock?

---
    4. Double mage team

They just spam Poly on me and nuke druid or double counter spell druid and nuke me and spell steal all my heals or the druids heals.

The nuke is insane 6-7k frost bolt per mage + the mirror images + pets- trying to LOS them but hard when nova most of the time..

Re: Help to druid/warr vs. nuke teams

Is everything alright with ur druid?)

on shaman lock first kill shaman

mage mage - is about los i bet (still hard to do it in nova)
    Cant druid dispell sheep from u ? Or cyclone one guy

i duno mage rogue but back then we always nuked rogue cause he s easier to get )

rogue rogue - surive fisrt second, cyclone rogue, harmstring second, is not a win ?

p.s. i m noob wasnt on 2 k even

Quote Originally Posted by zzyan
    Hi guys

Me and my druid buddy is having a hard time against nuke setups in 2vs2 and are trying to find out how to counter it.

I will name some of the problems we got and what we do atm - if you could then please give some ideas to what we do wrong and what we could do - thank you.

----
    1. Rogue-rogue

druid goes to form right away to not be captured in cat and nuked - we then wait for the rogues to either start on me or the druid and then if me wait for KS then trinket and BS.

If they start on the druid trinket blind - charge and BS.

This ends like 30-70 win in favour of the rogues due to sick burst on me or him.

---------
    2. Rogue - Fmage

This can work out 2 ways

1. I charge the mage right away to not be nuked by rouge opener and then MS mage - wait for nova, trinket nova intercept the blink and then BS mage (who then IB) and then the rogue is on me.

2. Stay out of LOS of the mage and then wait for rogue to open on either of us then BS to avoid stun and poly . then focus target mage and try to reflect next poly.

The problem is that if they get 5 sec on either me or the druid while 1 of us is blind or other CC its game over.

------

3. Ele shaman - Warlock..

Well we try and LOS as much as we can but the second one of use get 1 CC its 14k lava burst, BL and CB,imo,incini dead.

- Who should we target first shaman or lock?

---
    4. Double mage team

They just spam Poly on me and nuke druid or double counter spell druid and nuke me and spell steal all my heals or the druids heals.

The nuke is insane 6-7k frost bolt per mage + the mirror images + pets- trying to LOS them but hard when nova most of the time..
    Rogue rogue is quite easy, just let your druid stealth and wait for the rogues to open on you, mostly with asp, do besrerkr + bloodrage then demo shout. mostly it works. trust me. cyclone 1 rogue nuke other, win,

Mage-Rogue, let the rogue burst your druid , your druid cyclones mage, win.

ele/lock, never fought this combo, but imo get the lock, locks are very easy targets, if he has succubus out, just charge lock and cast aoe fear, and the succubus will be feared. easy as that.

mage - mage, charge @ the mirror immages, and use aoe fear, Win

also vs rogue mage, disarm does a lot, so does spell reflect on polymorphs.

If a Shaman can LB crit your druid for 14k something is really wrong. Perhaps you or your bud has shit gear and/or little resilience.

I sure would like to see a ss of that 14k LvB crit in arena before I believe it.

dru/war isnt ideal against 2dps teams, but what it should come down to is the skill of your warrior. How many CD's he can make the mage blow before you have to pop to heal him, how much of the time he can keep them both hamstrung, what spells he will intervene and so on.

Mage rogue have most of the time grown from farming warrior/druid teams, but nowdays a bladestorming warrior can end a rogue quite quickly, its just that you need to survive until he's got DR's on poly and stuff.

Double mage is probably a little hard, but if you play very defensive they will probably never get a kill, you just gotta wait for them to make a mistake, preferably you should run around a pillar most of the game, trying to profit off a mage spending his blink offensively or something. If they can kill you in two deep freezes they're gonna win for sure, and if they do you need to stack more resilience.

Most of these teams just win by ppl chase them too much, make them try to hunt you down and try to just lock one of them behind a pillar and kick his ass, and opening from stealth with a cyclone on one of the dps's will probably ease that first burst alot.

As a Mage from a mage/rogue team I can tell you that the #1 thing that kills us against druid war is when the warrior trinkets the opening poly and gets an intercept+bladestorm off against the rogue. Same thing will kill a rogue rogue team. Make sure you are opening sword/board and spell reflect at first sight. Stay out of LOS and if your sham gets sapped then its pretty important that you stay close to him an in his LOS. Your druid should never sit in stealth for the opener, she should pop out right away and start casting regrowths and stacking blooms+ spamming drinks.

V Elesham+lock i would definitely focus the sham. As a warrior your immune to fear (or close to it) and the druid can cleanse the hex so you should be able to stick on him to interrupt casts and shield reflect.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend