Issues with raiding.

Could I have your views on

a) Blood Worms for raiding (Pro's and Con's)
    My view has been they eat up AoE heals from Druids and Priests, and the DPS/Heal gain ain't that great for a DPS DK. I don't know if they still are affected by AoE, but have scanned quite a few forums and found no info. to say this has changed.

b) Raid Composition.
    My guild currently has 3 raiding DK's (inc. myself) I was the only Blood DK, but now the other 2 have jumped on the band wagon, we don't always have boomkin/enhance shammy in the raid so sometimes we lose out on valuable buffs.

**fixed tar

Re: Issues with raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Valk
    Could I have your views on

a) Blood Worms for raiding (Pro's and Con's)
    My view has been they eat up AoE heals from Druids and Priests, and the DPS/Heal gain ain't that great for a DPS DK. I don't know if they still are affected by AoE, but have scanned quite a few forums and found no info. to say this has changed.

b) Raid Composition.
    My guild currently has 3 raiding DK's (inc. myself) I was the only Blood DK, but now the other 2 have jumped on the band wagon, we don't always have shadow priest/boomkin/enhance shammy in the raid so sometimes we lose out on valuable buffs.
    a.- there is no better options. worms still 1% of ur total damage.

b.- ok:
    shadow priest: wait wut? ( if you're talking about 3%hit, there is nothing a DK can do about it )
    boomkin: 13% magical damage, if there isnt a Boomkin/warlock in ur raid, ur raid leader its not doing his job.
    boomkin: 5%critspell + 3%critspell if there inst a Boomkin/EleShaman/Mage in ur raid, ur raid leader its not doing his job. BUT none of the DK specs give crit buffs :P
    enhance shamay: 20%haste/10%AP, ok u got the 10%ap, so, /Roll the lowest roll Respec Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

valid point with 1% overall dmg, but the discussion goes deeper, like my 1% dmg compared to people gaining heals from a druid during an XT Tantrum with a Life Spark up at the same time. (bearing in mind Im in a raiding guild progressing through hard modes, should have stated that). I guess it's down to personal opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valk
    valid point with 1% overall dmg, but the discussion goes deeper, like my 1% dmg compared to people gaining heals from a druid during an XT Tantrum with a Life Spark up at the same time. (bearing in mind Im in a raiding guild progressing through hard modes, should have stated that). I guess it's down to personal opinions.
    2/3 worms and 2/2 Imp Blood Presence?

or ur talking about Rune tap/Vampiric Blood? both are a DPS lose, i know that a dead DK does 0 DPS, but i prefer blame the healers if they let someone die. also we can pop IBF or AMZ.

DPS should Focus on DPS and move from fire ( lol )
    Healer should Focus on Keep everione alive.

b.- if ur raid its Mele heavy u need a:

Major Buffs/debuffs
    10% AP = EnchSham/BloodDK/MMHunter
    4% Physical Damage = Arms Warrior
    -20% Armor = Warrior
    5%crit = DruidFeral/FuryWarrior
    20%Haste = FrostDK/EnchShaman
    550AP = Paladin/Warrior
    10%stats = Paladin

Minor Buffs/debuffs
    Bleed damage increase = FeralDruid/ArmsWarrior
    -5% Armor = Druid
    13% Magical Damage = UnholyDK/Moonkin/Warlock
    5%-3% Spellcrit = Moonkin/EleShaman/Mage
    3% Spell Hit = Moonkin/Spriest
    Mark of the Wild = Druid

Major:
    Arms Warrior - Feral Druid - Ench Shaman
    Minor:
    Warlock - EleShaman - Spriest - Paladin

( Magical Damage / Spell Crit / Spell Hit - works for DKs, Ench Shamans and Retri Paladins )

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

I have the same worries about worms eating up chain heals too... but i spec it anyway. ;D

Me:
    51/20 w/ the following variation:
    Worms = 3
    Imp Blood = 0
    Scent of Blood = 1 (this 1 point goes a long way on certain fights, while putting it in Imp Blood goes nowhere...)
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!