Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Who's excited about Dwarven Shamans!!?!

i never did understand that, shamans can turn into a wolf and summon wolves (when specced) so surely youd think Worgen could become shamans

Back on Topic, meh, not really fussed about dwarf shamans, if i want to be a dwarf shaman i use the Iron Boot Flask. Also got almost 6000 ach points on my Draenei Shaman main, theres no way im changing to a dwarf, i have a retri dwarf 80 for dwarvern fun :P

Plus I actually like the +1% passive to hit bonus.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted

I won't roll a dwarf shaman or stuff like that, but I am glad that some of the Draenei will be replaced. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Crucis
    Fuc*k yeah keg totems!
    these totems would totaly win ;]

Dwarven Shamans will be totally awesome As I'm changing the majority of my characters to Alliance, I'll probably roll one myself as soon as Cataclysm hits. I never really got into the whole Troll, Orc and Tauren shaman thing(their casting animations were too horrible to get past the first couple of levels imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Barky
    i never did understand that, shamans can turn into a wolf and summon wolves (when specced) so surely youd think Worgen could become shamans

Back on Topic, meh, not really fussed about dwarf shamans, if i want to be a dwarf shaman i use the Iron Boot Flask. Also got almost 6000 ach points on my Draenei Shaman main, theres no way im changing to a dwarf, i have a retri dwarf 80 for dwarvern fun :P

Plus I actually like the +1% passive to hit bonus.
    Race changes will be available long before Cataclysm is released :P All your achievements, titles, gear, will stay with your character. All that will change is your race and racial abilities. However, I understand about the 1% hit, though I fear this will be scarce for raiding when CATA comes out, because every Alliance shaman I've ever discussed this with hates being a draenei, and I rarely see other classes that are Draenei.

<Epiphany> - Always recruiting! http://www.epiphanyguild.org

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    I sure as hell ain't. Should have been Worgen Shamans . . . .
    This, definitely this.

15+ Year Old Account

I can't wait for dwarven shamans! I might even make it my main, that's how excited I am

Deleted

Dwarf Enhancement Shaman Got my heirlooms all ready to go when it hits and my name reserved ;D

Actually I always told my Guildies, the only reason I play my Shaman as an Ogre (an Ogre that stinks, not one with many layers) is, because I have to.
    I just love dwarfes (plus I'm by default allowed to hate Nelfs, cause you know, they never really see eye to eye)
    Once it's availible I will change my race and be a happier man!

Deleted

I really don't enjoy being a big blue space goat. Always using different costumes, like noggen or deviant.
    Im syked to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Xelu
    these totems would totaly win ;]
    Annoyingly blizzard stated that they wont do keg totems but something else more "dwarven".

Quote Originally Posted by Doxq
    Amen, any time I raid I pretty much HAVE to use a Savory Deviate delight or Ironboot Flask because the draenei casting animation seems really slow and annoys me for some reason :P
    Yeah I did the same thing because the Draenei casting/attacking was so cheesy. I used Ironboot Flask every time it was up, and when that was on cooldown I used Nogginfogger Elixir lol anything to not see that animation.
    Currently unsubscribed to WoW because of terrible internet.

80 Draenei Shaman
    80 Dwarf Death Knight

Deleted

I'm excited about D0rf shammies.
    Will probably replace my main.
    I'd hate kegs for totems, frankly. A iron hammer shape or dwarven carvings on a metal totem would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiricdemise
    Really, I don't but Blizzard wanted another Shaman class for the Alliance like they did for Horde (I would have Undead would have been better than a Tauren, they used to be humans after all and they can be priests) ...
    Are you attempting to say that tauren shouldn't be shaman and that undead should have been able to be shaman because they can be priests?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Either way, dwarf shaman are awesome. I'm not even alliance and I think dwarf shaman are good enough that I would be willing to roll alliance if one of my friends wanted me to. Dwarves are the only alliance race I've ever been okay with playing (not for any faction reasons, I just vastly dislike the model of every other alliance race, and space goats weren't any better) and shaman are my second favorite class to druids. I wouldn't be caught dead playing a nelf, so dwarf shaman are ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal
    Are you attempting to say that tauren shouldn't be shaman and that undead should have been able to be shaman because they can be priests?
    no i think he means undead should have been able to be a paladin rather than taurens
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Barky
    no i think he means undead should have been able to be a paladin rather than taurens
    ^this. He was saying that Undead would have been better for the second Paladin race on the horde, like Dwarves are the second shaman race on the Alliance. I have no idea exactly how it ties in with this thread, but whatever!

<Epiphany> - Always recruiting! http://www.epiphanyguild.org