Random UI freezing whilst in combat :(

The problem I'm getting doesn't produce any LUA errors so I can't tell what addon is causing it, but when I'm in combat, my cast bars freeze in place and I can't send any whispers or see the loot list after a boss kill. To "unfreeze" the screen, I reload the interface (/rl) and everything seems to be fine until it happens again. >.>

I have reinstalled the game and used the repair tool, but the random freezing still occurs. :<

Screenshots of the freezing during an Ulduar alts run lol:

(lol forgot to move boss health frames)

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Re: Random UI freezing whilst in combat :(

Probably 2 addons are conflicting. Unfortunately, the only way to troubleshoot this is a very long and slow method - the standard "turn half your addons off. If the problem goes away, turn half those addons back on. If it still happens, turn off half of what's left." method.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Yeah, I used to have this problem back when I was using Quartz, Elkano's Buff Bars, and Pitbull3. It went away when I got rid of Quartz and EBB.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Evenfall
    I used to have this problem during BC when I loaded up on LOTS of Ace/Rock Mods (Pitbull3/Chinchilla etc). I'd love to say I have a magic answer but Taryble sums it up... Just throwing that in there.
    Lol, looks like that's the only way to sort it out. :<

I'll start disabling the ace mods first and see if the problem reoccurs.