Bloody woes boooo blizzard

Fml

Thursday-sigil of virtulence will now affect death strie aswell (buff yay)

Friday- arp going from 125% of its "post 3.1 buffed" value down to 110%

yay nerf bat just canceled and prolly nerfed blopd more than the buff

i saw it coming but i was hoping at least 3.3 or 4.0

Re: Bloody woes boooo blizzard

In 4.0 ArPen goes bye bye

Re: Bloody woes boooo blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    In 4.0 ArPen goes bye bye
    Deathknights are in desperate need of the stat simplification. Having three melee specs that combine a plethora of magic and physical attacks makes it really wierd to balance all three for PvP when they each have vastly different stat weights for an *almost* pure class.

Getting the armor pen needed to make Blood actually worthwhile in PvP (lol) is a joke because it is not offered on any of the Furious pieces (or any piece for that matter) and with this nerf, you have to sacrifice even more to get to a realistic armor penetration value that will let Blood function on an arena team.

It will be nice when you can just mastery it up and respec while using the same gear set to almost the same effectiveness.

I am really excited for the class re-evaluations in Cata. I think Hunters will have a LOT more depth to them with an energy type resource system. The thing about classes with a common shared resource like that is it allows them to remove standard 5-6-8-10 second cooldowns from random basic attack abilities but at a cost, meaning more decisions must be made in the midst of combat. This will really allow good players to define themselves. The new soulshard system looks badass as hell, and I am sure Blizz will do heavy re-tooling of Warlock abilities to make it fair (Instant Soul Fire for the current destro would be really OP, but after Blizz re-tools alot of every tree it will be really cool and is another shared and heavily limited resource allowing good players to really define themselves).

Can't wait to see the mastery bonuses for DKs and what they do with the trees. Hopefully Blood, my favorite spec, will get a reworking and see its moments as the top PvP spec of choice for a bit.