Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: How much dps do you regularly pull?

The other day I had 7.4k on koralon 10, without hero. One of the better numbers I pulled so far.

Best dps i pulled so far. Sv spec.

Heroics: 3-3.5k, usually. It varies a lot, depending on who I group with (good tank? Terribad tank?), how motivated I feel, which instance, etc. etc. Now that I'm Marks, I tend to find my 5 man DPS errs to the lower end of that spectrum compared to when I was Survival.

10 Mans: 4.5-5k. Again, depends on the fight. I averaged about 4.8k on a bunch of 10 man heroic ToC wipes on the Beasts encounter, and I figure that's a decent fight example (mostly a tank and spank, slight movement, bit of target switching, etc. etc.) Not really a huge difference between Survival/Marks that I can find, but I only have access to non-hard mode gear, so I have yet to really feel the full glory of an ArP marks build.

25 Mans: This is tricky to judge. Ignis is a decent benchmark, and as Survival I usually pulled about 6k every attempt, give or take a couple hundred. Last go around as Marks, I got 7.4k and I was slag potted once, and I don't think I got particularly lucky with RNG, so I think that's repeatable easily. I'd like to say that on non-gimmick fights I generally got about 6k-6.4k as Survival, and now I get closer to 6.2-6.7k as Marks, but I still feel I haven't really gotten the "feel" for Marks yet, despite the fact that it's pretty damn easy.

As for my personal bests, "gimmick fight" wise I was at 10.6k on Hodir before I died, which was before Kill Shot range (and I wasn't getting particularly lucky with crit buff either; our guild loves having whoever gets the storm cloud run straight to melee, screwing over all the ranged.) I think I could've had 11k pretty easy had I stayed alive. Gotten a few 9k+'s on Valkyrs as well, but again, both of those are very much gimmick fights. My best on a non-gimmick fight was the 7.4k on Ignis.

I don't feel like any of my numbers are surprisingly good or particularly bad for my gear, really. Pretty middle of the road for a hunter of my gear. I usually out-DPS the other 2 hunters we bring, regardless of spec, and we're all about evenly geared, so I like to believe that I'm at least not terribad.

Armory for reference: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...edar&n=Sartukk

@Deadly-Whisper

How the hell do you raid like that? I can't imagine having room on either of my top two bars for any melee moves, and yours are half melee. Makes me dizzy just looking at it, and is that auto attack in slot 1?

I average around 6k as beastmaster in 25 mans, drops to 5k in 10s, drops to 4k in heroics.

well this is how i raid, so its easy for me. Im so used to it and i like it. Number 1 is just atack, and 3 it auto shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly-Whisper
    well this is how i raid, so its easy for me. Im so used to it and i like it. Number 1 is just atack, and 3 it auto shot.
    Last I checked you don't really need separate auto shot and auto attack keys, as they auto-adjust to one another depending on range from your target.

6-7k 25 man non gimmick.
    11-12k-hodir
    10-11 Twin Valkyrs

MM hunter

Generally i do 6-7k dps but it really depends on the fight and raid setup.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

It varies a lot depending on the raid set up and the boss fight.

Generally I would say something like this (excl mad buff fights like the Twins/Hodir):

5 Man Heroic: 3.5 - 5.5k (Low if they die too fast/immune for parts)
    10 Man raids: 4.5-6.2k
    25 Man: 6k - 7k

That's as a SV hunter who only does 10 man raiding.

last night I did 7200+ as survival on XT hardmode.
    Though we didn't have sunders till the boss was at 60%, and two times light bomb and 1x gravity.

Overall, not bad still.

i usually pull around 5k in 10 mans, 4k in heroics and 6-7k+ on 25 mans easily.

managed to end 10 man faction champs with 5.6k, koralon 25 with 6.4k and have had some insane dps in the gimmick fights such as hodir (11k+ gotta love the thunderstorm buff) loatheb (9 - 10k)

Quote Originally Posted by Sartuk
    Last I checked you don't really need separate auto shot and auto attack keys, as they auto-adjust to one another depending on range from your target.
    yesh ofc i know, i just like having them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Hc's: 2500
    25 man: 3500-4k

Yes, I'm bad at PvE but I don't like it anyway :P

I think I´ll second this.

One more thing, where is the "OVER 9000" joke? Thought the thread would be flooded with them =O
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamaspell
    I think I´ll second this.

One more thing, where is the "OVER 9000" joke? Thought the thread would be flooded with them =O
    We are serious people now.
    But yeah I pull 11k doing hcs on the serious.

Depends on the fight really

7.3k last Koralon, 6.8k last Ignis, 13K last Hodir HM. MM Hunter.

Hogan Knows Best

My gear score is about 300 points lower then yours (TC), and as MM non-ArP build (Don't have the gear for it, and I don't know if I'll ever get grim toll/runestone -_-), I do about 4.1k on dummies if I pop the same cooldowns, a little over 5k-5.5k in 10mans, and the last time I did a 25-man (koralon) I did a little over 6k (6.2k I think, forgot, my guild mostly does 10s). I could probably do a bit more in 25mans, but my computer is on the slow side so I'm most likely not hitting shots exactly when they come off cooldown. I roughly do the same as survival, I just like MM better, and as my guild mostly does 10-mans, we usually don't have a enhancement shaman or blood DK for 10% AP.

Isn't this suppose to be a hunter thread? :P