Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nezoia's UI - September / 3.2.0

Download
    - NezoiaUI_September2009.zip (4,666 KB)

Combat
    [img width=550]http://clausjoergensen.dk/media/files/WoWScrnShot_090509_165416.jpg[/img]

Party/Raid
    [img width=550]http://clausjoergensen.dk/media/files/WoWScrnShot_090509_165800.jpg[/img]

Installation

1) Extract at your World of Warcraft folder.
    2) Open the WTF folder.
    3) Rename ACCOUNTNAME, REALMNAME and CHARACTERNAME.
    4) Load the profile "Nezoia - Magtheridon" where it's necessary, otherwise it's just the "Default" profile.

If you're using a Battle.net account, your account-name is your orginal World of Warcraft account-name.
    And if you're not using a Battle.net account, you should upgrade already at http://www.battle.net

Re: Nezoia's UI - September / 3.2.0

Why do all the good UIs have to be 1680x1050. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

Quote Originally Posted by BlimeyLimey
    I would feel sad about playing WoW on a non-widescreen monitor today.

Quote Originally Posted by BlimeyLimey
    lol i know the feeling thats why i created my own

People still use non-widescreen monitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix
    lol yes i do...i saved some money when the hubby was building my computer and he had an old monitor so i am using that one...and not to mention i have destructive toddlers running around knowing my luck...they'd break it but i am hopefully getting an upgrade for Christmas

15+ Year Old Account

I like the new locations of frames and the new actions bars, but I don't understand why you have party and Grid. BTW I bet your next step will be with kgpanels ^ ^

I don't see any reason to implement background panels. They will do nothing but clutter the UI, and provide memory overheat.

And that said, most people only use them for borders... such stupidity.

The Party frames is for PvP, and 5man dungeons, saves me having to move Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix

widescreen is for noobs!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I don't see any reason to implement background panels.
    You create a unique design in the UI which gives it more personality, and the best looking UI's out there are generally in use of background panels. It also becomes more easy to read text in chat box.

Deleted

The "pixel borders" on your unitframes are too thick imo, and why do you show your own name? Just replace it with mana or something more useful. Castbar looks like crap aswell.

It has a minimal feel, but it doesn't feel polished. :/

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    You create a unique design in the UI which gives it more personality, and the best looking UI's out there are generally in use of background panels. It also becomes more easy to read text in chat box.
    You know, you can set the background of the Chat Panel in the default UI, right? There's no place background panels would fit in my UI, and it wouldn't do anything but clutter it with useless panels who does nothing 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr
    The "pixel borders" on your unitframes are too thick imo
    There's no border, how can it be to thick then? ;-) Your eyes are decieving you.

, and why do you show your own name? Just replace it with mana or something more useful.
    Synchronism. It reflects a mirror, creating a pleasing layout for the eyes.

Castbar looks like crap aswell.
    Does not. Why do everybody insist on bloody retarded huge fonts, and bloated borders.

The castbar is awesome, and minimalistic.

It has a minimal feel, but it doesn't feel polished. :/
    I think your taste of polish is sharp edges, with using Caith style border textures everywhere, and everything totally boxed.

This is not that type of UI.

It simply blends better into the world frame with no sharp edges.

Bunch of widescreen elitists. they probably approve of background "Death panels".
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Nice UI tbh...

in the first screenshot, whats the name of the addon that shows timers for SW:P, DP and VT?

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

im liking it, whats the addon for the actionbars at the bottom? bartender or?

not liking the borders on them but ill be assuming those can be altered

overall very nice : )

Nice UI tbh, pretty clean and tidy. However I must be honest and say that I prefer the standard blizzard minimap border and buff timers, simply from an aesthetic point of view, and some of the blank spaces annoy me too, I don't know why though. :P

I remember seeing Kungen's UI in the algalon video, and I must say I liked that one too.
    ˙spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ʎɯ ןןɐ ʎɐןd ı

awesome addon, just started playing with it and love it...

Deleted

There's no border, how can it be to thick then? ;-) Your eyes are decieving you.
    I think you misunderstood, see, you're using the 'None' border(I assume, 'cause it looks thicker), which is a "2px border"(I don't know why it happens, it just is like that), while using any kind of border and then changing the alpha of it to 0 would give you 1px borders.

Synchronism. It reflects a mirror, creating a pleasing layout for the eyes.
    You've answered this before, I still don't see the need for it. I guess I'll just leave it.

Does not. Why do everybody insist on bloody retarded huge fonts, and bloated borders.

The castbar is awesome, and minimalistic.
    I didn't mean the cast bar had ugly font choice or giving it borders, it just looks like you've done nothing to it except changing texture and color.

Red is a bad color if you're following a classcolor scheme, I assume you won't change the color because I've just got a feeling you won't so I'll drop that. However, there is no need to display Icon and Name since you know what you're casting, don't you? I'll accept the Spell Name, but Icon is just way overkill.

Background color is meh aswell, but I don't really know if it's worth debating about.

I think your taste of polish is sharp edges, with using Caith style border textures everywhere, and everything totally boxed.

This is not that type of UI.
    Misunderstood again, I like the concept of your UI, and I use nearly the same style - But I use 1px borders and yours mostly seem to be 2px.

It simply blends better into the world frame with no sharp edges.
    I don't really understand this, but I guess it's personal. 'Cause I prefer when unitframes stand out of the world so that you can better notice what's going on.

I didn't mean to make it sound as if you had made a bad UI, but I think you have missed some aesthetical things.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, would probably fit in somewhere around here.