Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe losing 20 crit for 20 hit is better than losing 44 ap for 20 hit but I may also be wrong because like you I don't have anything at hand to support such claims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    I believe losing 20 crit for 20 hit is better than losing 44 ap for 20 hit but I may also be wrong because like you I don't have anything at hand to support such claims.
    You are right just tested in Rawr
    3 Hit gems add 40 dps
    1 Hit + Enchant adds 33 Dps

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    You are right
    OMG!! What have you done?!?! You never ever tell Mac that "its" correct!!111

Rule #1: Macabre is always wrong (or trolling)
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-06-17 at 03:21 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    @Prentice 9/10 ewww bloodfall

click sig = armory

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Speakeasy_zj View Post
    You have got to be trolling. Only three superior weapons out there and I got an ewww?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakeasy_zj View Post

click sig = armory
    Socketing -.-
    3x 20 Str in Brynlol
    1x NMT in chest

+104 Dps according to Rawr ^^

9/10

Edit: I know the +8 str in Bryntroll look yummy but the yellow slot eats 4 str cause u gem yellow if the bonus is +4 str. So NMT gets u a 4 Str Bonus.

Deleted
    Socketing -.-
    3x 20 Str in Brynlol
    1x NMT in chest

9/10

Edit: I know the +8 str in Bryntroll look yummy but the yellow slot eats 4 str cause u gem yellow if the bonus is +4 str. So NMT gets u a 4 Str Bonus.
    great gear. in fact, i can't find a remark for it.

as for my gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall. i know i should be gemming STR hit instead of that ugly hit gem, but there weren't any etched ametrines on the AH.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    You have got to be trolling. Only three superior weapons out there and I got an ewww?
    Learn to Glorenzelg mister light of dawn, gawd. Or is your will not strong enough to make the weapon drop?!

LTB a second ret paladin for my guild, I've resorted to posting on the official WoW forums and we all know how great that paladin community is.

Socketing -.-
    3x 20 Str in Brynlol
    1x NMT in chest

9/10

With your current gear setup, my Rawr is putting you at 14128 DPS fully buffed, double potting, 20% ICC buff, yada yada.

If you were to replace your Str/Hit gems with Str/Crit, then replace your 32AP to boots enchant with Icewalker, you would sim to 14292 DPS.

32 AP is under-itemized and its very easy to see. 12Hit/12Crit is 20% more value if you compared that enchant to an epic gem. 32 AP is 25% less than a gem. Understand, this would leave you at 3 Hit Rating below the cap, but is still a DPS increase.

Learn to Glorenzelg mister light of dawn, gawd. Or is your will not strong enough to make the weapon drop?!
    We have seen one of them. Unfortunately it dropped the week I was out of town. No stress though. We have plenty of time to farm that bastard.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have seen one of them. Unfortunately it dropped the week I was out of town. No stress though. We have plenty of time to farm that bastard.
    Our gear is almost the same! Unfortunately you're an anorexic fairy elf and I'm a magnificent space moose.

Our gear is almost the same! Unfortunately you're an anorexic fairy elf and I'm a magnificent space moose.
    I recall having this conversation with you already. My character is slim and trim. Your toon is voluptuous (aka a fatty).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It could be worse I could be a human with thunder thighs

LTB a second ret paladin for my guild, I've resorted to posting on the official WoW forums and we all know how great that paladin community is.
    If only I was on US servers and didn't have a shitty nightshift job hehe

It could be worse I could be a human with thunder thighs
    Those "thunder thighs" are what make human females sexpots!!

15+ Year Old Account

Awww sorry, I would but Im already an officer in a guild :P

Should have asked 3 months ago

Ps, I hate all of you that don raid with 3 locks, 4 priests, and 3 other paladins. I'm not getting 277 tier for another couple months=\
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

i just hate all of you, my gear sucks in comparison, yay bad servers with bad guilds that i get to guild hop between... /wrists.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Ps, I hate all of you that don raid with 3 locks, 4 priests, and 3 other paladins. I'm not getting 277 tier for another couple months=\
    2 pallies, 3 priests, 5 warlocks and give or take 10 conq tokens since we killed Saurfang for the first time. Nearly everyone on the prot token is full 277 though, hooray for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    And I don't have a single piece of 277 tier. Aside from tier items, I am 2 pieces shy of my plate BiS set. Glorenzelg and Blood Soaked Saronite Stompers are my last two pieces.

I really don't feel bad for any of you guys when it comes to tier pieces. 4-5 pallys, 2-3 warlocks, and 2-3 priests is our average raid comp. Get sum of that.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-06-17 at 05:39 PM.

And I don't have a single piece of 277 tier. Aside form tier items, I am 2 pcs shy of my plate BiS set. Glorenzelg and Blood Soaked Saronite Stompers are my last two pieces.
    and i dont got a single peice of heroic gear because my guild kicked me cause i said glorenzelg was good for ret paladins... apparently according to the prot/ret loot master agility is the worst stat for paladins. Pretty good for frost dk's tho... apparently.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.