Hello

Because I am new here, I can't post any links. So if someone is interested in looking my retri paladin, go to armory and find a paladin named Punahohto. It shouldn't be hard, the name is unique : )

Next items which I am trying to get are polar claw bracers (normal or hc), taiaj and blood soaked saronite stompers. I know my hit is low but that is because of herkuml, which replaced mark of supremacy.
    Maybe you have some advice which could help : P?

Quote Originally Posted by hentze View Post
    I've been desperately trying to get those bracers from icc25 gunship, but still haven't dropped for me yet, and with the expertise thing, im not really sure how to get more of it, i guess i would get a bit more with t10 legs, other than that... dont think there is any expertise on those bracers from gunship?

Thanks for your reply
    Expertise str-ring from Gunship25.
    Expertise agi-ring from Rotface25.
    Crafted LW boots.

That's the most common choices for expertise capping (along with tier legs of course).

Have not seen the Polar Bear Claw Bracers drop since the first few weeks of ICC.
    Also, will be changing spec to aura mastery instead of divine sac.

Armory link is in the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CrashNBurn View Post
    Armory link is in the signature.
    -1 Nightmares tear in legs => move it to the chest
    -0.5 pure hit gems => use hit/str ones instead.
    -2 What do you need that holy wrath glyph for? get consecration instead.

=> 6.5/10
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

^
    10/10

Top notch. Properly enchanted cloak (unlike me), willing to go to the extent of wearing agi itemized item for maxdps. Nothing wrong here.

Armory link in signature because of my low postcount.

Changing belt for Dreamwalker one and sticking Onyx neck back on to juggle the hit around. Unable to get shadowmourne due to joining the guild late.
    Last edited by Reconite; 2010-06-20 at 04:52 PM. Reason: added rate of above poster

nothing to complain about really i'd say 10/10

Amory link in signatur due to low post count

okay, seems that that didn't work, you can find armory link in my profile

How many posts do you need anyway? To be able to posts links on here.

no idea, but suddenly I can see your signature now, so i'd guess around 7 or so

Quote Originally Posted by Suppedyret View Post
    Nah, that only happens because new signatures won't apply to older posts obviously.

Anyway, to the above armory link.
    - Juggle your t10 around, get the chestpiece and pick up gloves from fester.
    - Get rid of bracers to drop expertise, glyph Vengeance.
    - Ashen Verdict agility ring is better than strength one.
    - When you have a wee bit more haste, haste becomes better and should replace your agi enchant on the cloak.
    - Gem Inscribed Ametrine in the sockets where there's a +4 or higher strength bonus, and max 1 yellow socket. (Blue ones are always a dps loss)
    - Get +32 ap enchant on boots, you already have too much hit.

Other than that it seems alright. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Reconite View Post
    How many posts do you need anyway? To be able to posts links on here.
    You'd probably be better off getting Aura Mastery for ICC 25 heroic.
    Well and the Agi enchant on cloak is a little off
    9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Suppedyret View Post
    -1 Nightmare's tear shouldn't be in a yellow slot (blue slot in your weapon would be a better place), use 10 Crit/str in the boots instead
    -1 You're far over the hitcap => 32 ap on boots instead of icewalker (OR get rid of your stupid chest, t10 is far better OR get the agi badges belt, because yours is crap ~)
    -1 wrong repu ring => agi is better
    -1 No useful professions
    -0.5 you should gem for +4 Str yellow slots. (crit/str in them)
    -0.5 Bad spec (divinity is useless
    -1 Glyph of Seal of Vengeance is better than Exorcism if you need at least 2 expertise (and you need 4)

4/10

---------- Post added 06-20-2010 at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reconite View Post
    - When you have a wee bit more haste, haste becomes better and should replace your agi enchant on the cloak.
    Haste doesn't become better when you get more of it (only ArP does) - what makes haste better in good gear is an abundance of crit, t10 2p and proc items (Shadowmourne, TaJ)
    Last edited by Nillo; 2010-06-20 at 05:27 PM.
    Armories:
    Warrior: Irlida

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    You'd probably be better off getting Aura Mastery for ICC 25 heroic.
    Usually dual spec both specs. One for vindication and personal divine purpose, and other traditional AM build. We're on LK25 now anyway, so the more AM the merrier I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Haste doesn't become better when you get more of it (only ArP does) - what makes haste better in good gear is an abundance of crit, t10 2p and proc items (Shadowmourne, TaJ)
    That's how it was. I play a fury warrior as well.
    Last edited by Reconite; 2010-06-20 at 05:41 PM.

1. Probably benefit from a 10str/10hit to be above hit cap, although you do have that Draenai hit hax or whatever so should be about perfect! Professions good and all, although I max em out just for Tips and random patterns I can get/sell. 9.5/10 for silly title! :P
    3. Armory should be in sig.
    Last edited by ammor; 2010-06-20 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ammor View Post
    1. Probably benefit from a 10str/10hit to be above hit cap, although you do have that Draenai hit hax or whatever so should be about perfect! Professions good and all, although I max em out just for Tips and random patterns I can get/sell. 9.5/10 for silly title! :P
    3. Armory should be in sig.
    10/10

p.s. i would say drop divine intellect (250 mana fully buffed, when was the last time you were oom?) for Unyielding faith (totem that just pulsed suck ) and healing light (snipe healing someone who need it in raid and Dreamwalker)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gus&cn=Blooper

That's me with my recent upgrades (just got bryntroll and the leather belt and that ring so im finally expertise capped.) Person above me 9/10. Make sure to get your ring to exalted Your hit capped and 1 under expertise cap (which is fine.) Spec looks fine. The major problem is your libram replace that asap.
    Thanks to Mipeo for the sig
    (In Arathi Basin)
    Why are you spamming arcane explosion 0.o?
    Because they are close to me noob.
    What about frost nova or something?
    Noob that does no damage.

Adamson and Prentice i got my t 10 legs now lol fixxed my spec still need to rechant my boots tho was wondering what my next t10 should be helm or chest

dont rate me rate the guy above pls

Quote Originally Posted by mcbsnke View Post
    Adamson and Prentice i got my t 10 legs now lol fixxed my spec still need to rechant my boots tho was wondering what my next t10 should be helm or chest

dont rate me rate the guy above pls
    While I'm sure you will get the reply you are looking for it really doesn't matter which piece you get next as your end goal will include wearing Helm/Chest/Legs/Shoulders with offset gauntlets or Helm/Shoulders/Gauntlets/Chest with offset Legs.

The choice you make depends entirely upon what you are willing to Glyph and what expertise your gear provides. If you are fine using SoV Glyph then it's much easier to hit the required Expertise cap. If you like to have 26 Expertise from gear so you can use any seal effectively you will want offset gauntlets.

My personal choice based on your gear Helm is about a 325 DPS upgrade, Chest is about 280 DPS upgrade

TLDR

Replace w/e you want you will eventually need 4 pieces which include those 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Well the poster above me is in pvp holy gear so not much i can rate there. I realized my spec was messed up a bit but cant fix until i can log on, other than that my armory is in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAbove View Post
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gus&cn=Blooper

That's me with my recent upgrades (just got bryntroll and the leather belt and that ring so im finally expertise capped.) Person above me 9/10. Make sure to get your ring to exalted Your hit capped and 1 under expertise cap (which is fine.) Spec looks fine. The major problem is your libram replace that asap.
    Looks good but I would put the Nmt in You Bryntroll and and go for 3x 20 str in the Chest
    You would loose 10 Crit and gain 46-18=28 Str

9/10

Edit: Math was wrong
    Just checked Rawr it would be a 3 Dps increase so its your choice ^^
    Last edited by Suliso; 2010-06-22 at 08:14 PM.
    Suliso-Ret/Prot Paladin
    Äxplosi-Arcane Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Anyway Holy Paladin stat order as stated is Intellect > Spirit > Haste > Dodge > Strength > Resilence > Crit > AFK-Itis > Comcastic DC's > GM Disconnects during boss kills > Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    You would loose 10 Crit and gain 46-18=28 Str

Edit: Math was wrong
    It's still wrong:
    Now he has
    10 crit / 10 str + 20 Str + NMT + 8 Str bonus => 38 Str + 10 Crit
    Regemmed it will be:
    20 Str + 20 Str + NMT + 6 Str => 46 Str
    => 8 Str vs 10 crit.
    Armories: