better like this?, was swapping around some gear and didn't think of changing back before i went to bed.

Anyway ill check in rawr now to see if its worth gemming +4 agi with Sm as i still find it unlikely to be better.

Edit : Aperantly it is, but that still makes me wonder why he gemmed str/crit in one ring and not the other

Also shows the 284 ring from halion as an upgrade over the ashen verdict one with Sm equipped, probably old news but i rarely check forums, much more fun to figure things out your own way
    Last edited by Kenjji; 2010-08-26 at 10:47 AM.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

ok im not a normal ret pally i never go into it im prot 99%of the time i lvled prot so here it goes
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dar&cn=Kegadin
    (prays i dont get killed)

Guild wiped on hlk at 300k left to the 10% mark. It was before I was on(we raided an extra night this week to work on him). Monday, if not next week.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Lucky, you get to work on H LK. My guild's been having some attendance problems and we're still stuck at 10/12 T_T
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Lucky, you get to work on H LK. My guild's been having some attendance problems and we're still stuck at 10/12 T_T
    ouch. well, there is probably going to be some solid raiders looking for new homes soon. we have 46 right now since we merged with another guild. i cant imagine everyone sticking around.
    Pondering returning.

That's a few extra people that won't make it into raids, there.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Aq 40 and mc Mondays.
    Pondering returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Aq 40 and mc Mondays.

nice ret, seems that you are gearing and spec is alright. 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by creampuffz View Post
    nice ret, seems that you are gearing and spec is alright. 8.5/10
    No respect.
    /end dangerfield
    Pondering returning.

Nikoll gets a 10/10 imo best ret in the world!! What guild did u merge with?

Quote Originally Posted by Faids View Post
    Nikoll gets a 10/10 imo best ret in the world!! What guild did u merge with?
    Tba.
    Pondering returning.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Nzall, saving for the 10K i need for my 25 saronite.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Regardless of your gear being a bit "outdated" you seem to know what you're doing, enchants, gems and profs are all top notch and grats on Tiny abom aswell and Gl farming the gold for Se!

10/10
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."

how can my gear be outdated? all my gear is 3.3 and up, except for neck, bracers and trinket. or do i need to have Halion loot for it to not be outdated? i'm currently in a pug that tries to down 10man every week, but we only managed once so far, and i was not there on the kill.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    how can my gear be outdated? all my gear is 3.3 and up, except for neck, bracers and trinket. or do i need to have Halion loot for it to not be outdated? i'm currently in a pug that tries to down 10man every week, but we only managed once so far, and i was not there on the kill.
    think he means you dont have the tokens for 264/277
    Pondering returning.

Wasn't ment like that, couldn't find the right word to describe it hench why i typed it "outdated", point was we're a few months into icc now and even the worsed guilds on my server got into hardmodes, didn't knew you pugged so please don't be offended.

pugs are master at not caring about the rest. in an average 25 man pug, you have at least 2 people (often at least one healer) that leaves at the sight of the first wipe. once those are gone, the treshold for the rest is lowered considerably.

and once you get a group that sticks together, they think that blood prince council is too hard, never mind the fact that it's easier than putricide and deathwhisper (according to the guides i read).

Yeah if you can get Pp down you can easily get bloodwing and dreamwalker aswell, sindragosa is a bit tougher as it needs alot of coordination.

FLAME ON!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Retlolmourne

excuse the name, my guild didn't think i would waste the £6 on a name change from Retlolhammer, to Retlolmourne.

Any feedback would be appreciated . Currently trying to get a Heroic Winding Sheet!

For whatever reason I can't post links...haven't posted here enough apparently.

Character: Elimine
    Realm: Stormrage