1. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3s View Post
    The one above has already been rated and replied, so i just post myself here :P

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...C3%A9/advanced

    hf

    //edit @ above: The ones he has equipped are the BoE trash drop shoes
    I know he has the Boe Trahs shoes but he recommended the valor point shoes to me and I ask myself wich ones are better

    9/10 Gear is nice But i miss the Belt tinker if you dont want the running speed get the shield for surv or I dunno what
    otherwis pwetty nice ^^
    Suliso-Ret/Prot Paladin
    Äxplosi-Arcane Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Anyway Holy Paladin stat order as stated is Intellect > Spirit > Haste > Dodge > Strength > Resilence > Crit > AFK-Itis > Comcastic DC's > GM Disconnects during boss kills > Mastery.

  2. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    9/10 Gear is nice But i miss the Belt tinker if you dont want the running speed get the shield for surv or I dunno what
    otherwis pwetty nice ^^
    As someone in a progression guild, i found the "nitro belt" enchant tooo lackluster with its heavy percentage of failure (dont know if that has been resolved in 4.0.6 but while running at a boss using the boost and it goes of the wrong way just happened too often that i found it useful.

    Same with the shield, having it tount as a malfunction just seems not worth it.

    On the other hand, you are right that i should use one tinker on the belt, and in the end, it will end up be the cardboard-assassin.

  3. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3s View Post
    As someone in a progression guild, i found the "nitro belt" enchant tooo lackluster with its heavy percentage of failure (dont know if that has been resolved in 4.0.6 but while running at a boss using the boost and it goes of the wrong way just happened too often that i found it useful.

    Same with the shield, having it tount as a malfunction just seems not worth it.

    On the other hand, you are right that i should use one tinker on the belt, and in the end, it will end up be the cardboard-assassin.
    I read myself a little bit onto the tinkers cardboard assasin seems nice for some bosses
    i can see it being usefull on Chimaeron at least and soem other bosses 2 I guess.
    Suliso-Ret/Prot Paladin
    Äxplosi-Arcane Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Anyway Holy Paladin stat order as stated is Intellect > Spirit > Haste > Dodge > Strength > Resilence > Crit > AFK-Itis > Comcastic DC's > GM Disconnects during boss kills > Mastery.

  4. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    edit: arent the BoE shoes that drop form trash better than the ones for Points??
    Yep they are. However, the droprate is..... really low

  5. #4805
    Bloodsail Admiral Miss Unify's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Misaki City <3
    Posts
    1,202
    Hmm, it seems no one linked since the last person got rated, so I'll start this up again!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unify/advanced

    Please note that I was MS prot - which explains the lack of tier gear, tanking cloak. Unfortunately the GM I spoke to wouldn't switch my tier to Ret, so I have 2set offspec ><

  6. #4806
    You should reforge that extra bit of hit rating and expertise off.
    You need 481 expertise and 864 hit rating to be capped.

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/purukumi/simple
    Didnt have the money for Landslide, 50 strength on bracers, 50 strenght on gloves yet.
    And I didnt get lucky on cloakes and ran around with 333 cloak for months. So I just bought the tanking cloak till I get 1250 valors.

  7. #4807
    Just rerolled from prot to retri and this is the gear i've come up with so far. All my vp was spend on prot gear, aiming for the chest + legs next from vp. Got the PvP vicious head , is it worth getting for 2pc set bonus? Gaining much more str but feel so meh wearing pvp pieces >.<

    Getting the landslide enchant any day now, waiting for 50str for the omnitron bracers i hopefully get this week if it drops, 50str on gloves is next after landslide.

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/bananfjong/simple

  8. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by bananfjong View Post
    Just rerolled from prot to retri and this is the gear i've come up with so far. All my vp was spend on prot gear, aiming for the chest + legs next from vp. Got the PvP vicious head , is it worth getting for 2pc set bonus? Gaining much more str but feel so meh wearing pvp pieces >.<

    Getting the landslide enchant any day now, waiting for 50str for the omnitron bracers i hopefully get this week if it drops, 50str on gloves is next after landslide.

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/bananfjong/simple
    If i remember right, the 2-peice PvP and the 2-peice tier gear were pretty good. I feel the same about the pvp gear though. You have some good stuff for jsut rerolling ret. Why the empty glyph slot? Maelstroms on my server are going for 4k last I checked, and I don't want to waste it on 346's if I am going to upgrade.


    I am still a work in progress... any help would be appreciated.
    US, Shu'Halo realm, Dubose

  9. #4809
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubose View Post
    If i remember right, the 2-peice PvP and the 2-peice tier gear were pretty good. I feel the same about the pvp gear though. You have some good stuff for jsut rerolling ret. Why the empty glyph slot? Maelstroms on my server are going for 4k last I checked, and I don't want to waste it on 346's if I am going to upgrade.


    I am still a work in progress... any help would be appreciated.
    US, Shu'Halo realm, Dubose
    * Replace all Blues gems with Strength except the Etched in your chest.
    * Gem Rule of Thumb - If the Str gem is more then the socket bonus + gem you are using it use Red. ( Chest gives you 80 str +20 free hit )
    * Replace Bracer enchant with 50AP from wotlk.
    * http://wowreforge.com reforge your gear via the sim to see how you can maximize the stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  10. #4810
    High Overlord Sepulturos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ravenstein, The netherlands
    Posts
    127
    Sepulturos-Kul Tiras EU

    didn't see an armory link in previous post so didn't rate the one above me.

    I know I have 2 tanking rep items, hoping for Chimearons boots soon and saving up for the mastery expertise cloak from valor points atm (nearly there), any other way I can improve to boost my utilities in raids.
    feedback will be very much appreciated.

    ------------- Kul Tiras EU-------------

  11. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepulturos View Post
    Sepulturos-Kul Tiras EU

    didn't see an armory link in previous post so didn't rate the one above me.

    I know I have 2 tanking rep items, hoping for Chimearons boots soon and saving up for the mastery expertise cloak from valor points atm (nearly there), any other way I can improve to boost my utilities in raids.
    feedback will be very much appreciated.
    I am not a big fan of Tank items for Ret, thats my opinion.
    You are not at the hit capped reforge your Eye of rahj back to full hit and reforge both your rings in to something else.
    Than hit and you are at nice 961 if my math is correct.

    I dont see the point in getting the socket bonus of 20 haste a pure 40 str would've been better.
    Slightly under expertise cap could be fixed with refoging your rings to exp.
    Enchants are okay by what I am seeing
    Specc and Glyphs are also okay.


    Now for my Questions:

    Yesterday I got some upgrades and now that I have all set items wich can be bought with valor points I want to know what I should get next?
    I want to buy something wich still is 346 so trinket is out.
    I want the boe boots or the ones from Maloriak so if I would buy those I would just use those till the other ones drop.
    Wich leaves me with the cloak and the ring.
    I am favoring the cloak cause it has no haste but mastery and expertise wich is always useful.

    Also correct anything you may see in my specc/enchants/gemming and so on.

    Suliso link in Sig
    Last edited by Suliso; 2011-02-21 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Some typos and so on
    Suliso-Ret/Prot Paladin
    Äxplosi-Arcane Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Anyway Holy Paladin stat order as stated is Intellect > Spirit > Haste > Dodge > Strength > Resilence > Crit > AFK-Itis > Comcastic DC's > GM Disconnects during boss kills > Mastery.

  12. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepulturos View Post
    Sepulturos-Kul Tiras EU

    didn't see an armory link in previous post so didn't rate the one above me.

    I know I have 2 tanking rep items, hoping for Chimearons boots soon and saving up for the mastery expertise cloak from valor points atm (nearly there), any other way I can improve to boost my utilities in raids.
    feedback will be very much appreciated.
    One thing you'll encounter as you get more and more set pieces/BIS gear is that there is WAY TOO MUCH EXPERTISE on everything that we want. Basically you're locked into reforging expertise off of every item that has it, and you'll still have too much. Which means you'll eventually want to use either Glittering Epidremis (Council drop) or Drape of Inimitable Fate (world drop BOE) as your cloak instead of the mastery/expertise one.

    In light of that I'd use your valor points on either License to Slay, or pick up the Tier chest, so you can swap out your gloves for the 365 PVP gloves and still have the 2T11 bonus. (If you did that, you could also use the PVP shoulders for the Str set bonus, certainly an upgrade over the blue shoulders).

    Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    Yesterday I got some upgrades and now that I have all set items wich can be bought with valor points I want to know what I should get next?
    I want to buy something wich still is 346 so trinket is out.
    I want the boe boots or the ones from Maloriak so if I would buy those I would just use those till the other ones drop.
    Wich leaves me with the cloak and the ring.
    I am favoring the cloak cause it has no haste but mastery and expertise wich is always useful.
    Suliso link in Sig
    For the same reasoning as the above, I would use the valor points on the ring and then relic, instead of the cloak. And since you have 3 T11 items, get those 365PVP gloves .
    Last edited by beingmused; 2011-02-21 at 03:51 PM.

  13. #4813
    us.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/sorrowness/simple
    (sry not enough post to post link)
    not really sure to use License to Slay or Crushing weight
    Crushing weight seems to be more of a stable dps compare to LTS having the risk of dropping stack in movement fight.
    any advice will be appreciated!

    cheers

  14. #4814
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smetica/simple

    Omw to getting +50 Str to bracer's when I get the vicious version of course.

  15. #4815
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowness View Post
    us.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/sorrowness/simple
    (sry not enough post to post link)
    not really sure to use License to Slay or Crushing weight
    Crushing weight seems to be more of a stable dps compare to LTS having the risk of dropping stack in movement fight.
    any advice will be appreciated!

    cheers
    Your current stats are:

    Haste 593
    Hit 962
    Crit 1229
    Expertise 481
    Mastery 1180

    I would replace your leg enchant asap not sure why you used the 110/45 should be using 190/55. Also get your T11 gloves asap if you aren't going to use 2pc Vicious then try to get the 4PC T11. if you reforge your stats using http://wowreforge.com there some other options you have which are optimal and could be a DPS gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  16. #4816
    Requital: char not available

    <-- Bernoulli of Mug'thol EU

    optional trinket i have is VAS

  17. #4817
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernoulli View Post
    Requital: char not available

    <-- Bernoulli of Mug'thol EU

    optional trinket i have is VAS
    0/10 because you didn't post a direct link to your armory straight off the forums

    bad form!
    I'm allowed to be mean today, it's mah berfday!

  18. #4818
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Igra View Post
    0/10 because you didn't post a direct link to your armory straight off the forums

    bad form!
    I'm allowed to be mean today, it's mah berfday!
    9/10 just because you don't have all the number one parses yet. Happy birthday, don't wake up with your face in some strange toilet with your pants down.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  19. #4819
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    9/10 just because you don't have all the number one parses yet. Happy birthday, don't wake up with your face in some strange toilet with your pants down.
    hey, you never know, cocaine is a hell of a drug!

  20. #4820
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blisz/advanced
    also should I get the 359 pve tier gloves? maybe wait until I get the shoulders/head for the 4p bonus?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •