1. #4961
    Anyone else have anything to add? Welcome to all advice and pointers.

  2. #4962
    Recently started playing on this character again, would love some advice.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reníty/simple

  3. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Recently started playing on this character again, would love some advice.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reníty/simple
    all I would change is hurricane to avalanche and the 2 gems in your pants to +40 strength. you could use str to bracers but thats a very expensive enchant for a blue item. Id also move the point out of acts of sacrifice to 2/2 efae. It all looks pretty good.

  4. #4964
    Armory in my signature.

    Aint lucky with Chimaeron. :/

  5. #4965
    Armory in my signature. =)

  6. #4966
    mhm.... looks great to me, much better then mine.
    but i would replace CS glyph with SOT glyph... but its more of a personal thing xD

    amorylink?! down below : D

  7. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowqueen View Post
    mhm.... looks great to me, much better then mine.
    but i would replace CS glyph with SOT glyph... but its more of a personal thing xD

    amorylink?! down below : D
    Hmm, you're in prot gear, so all I can really say is to switch Glyph of CS with Glyph of Exo since it scales better and somehow work Glyph of SoT in there. I think the rule of thumb is that if you're 6+ over the cap then it becomes useless. A free 300 rating of any green stat is great to have.

    Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eadin/advanced
    Last edited by Th3riser; 2011-03-22 at 10:59 AM.

  8. #4968
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3riser View Post
    Hmm, you're in prot gear, so all I can really say is to switch Glyph of CS with Glyph of Exo since it scales better and somehow work Glyph of SoT in there. I think the rule of thumb is that if you're 6+ over the cap then it becomes useless. A free 300 rating of any green stat is great to have.

    Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eadin/advanced
    Looks good! 9/10
    Just replace the Alpha Bracers with Electron Inductor Coils from Omnitron.

  9. #4969

    Smile Rate me please

    Just decided spur of the moment to ask for peoples thoughts- but just remebered that I have reforged since grabbing new gear in my weekend raid - nor can I link armory since wow its maintenance night. Please take this into consideration - any tips or ideas welcome
    BREEYA Kil'Jaeden

  10. #4970
    Here goes... Always looking for good advice. I know my enchants are not the best but my gold supply is limited atm...
    Cant post links cause im a forum newbie... Humanpally at Crushridge

    ---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 10:50 AM ----------

    Oh, forgot to rate the one above me... Breeya at Kiljaeden
    Gear looks awesome, very jealous. Enchants are a little off. Haste glove enchant is no bueno. Stick to str. I would use mastery on boots unless you are having a reforging issue that warrants the hit enchant. Same for bracer enchant. Missing chest and back enchant, again, no bueno. Missing a minor glyph. Not a big deal but kinda silly. Upgrade to landslide when you can, but thats the pot calling the kettle black...

    ---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 10:52 AM ----------

    Overall i would say 8.5/10 for Breeya

  11. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by humanpally View Post
    Here goes... Always looking for good advice. I know my enchants are not the best but my gold supply is limited atm...
    Cant post links cause im a forum newbie... Humanpally at Crushridge

    ---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 10:50 AM ----------

    Oh, forgot to rate the one above me... Breeya at Kiljaeden
    Gear looks awesome, very jealous. Enchants are a little off. Haste glove enchant is no bueno. Stick to str. I would use mastery on boots unless you are having a reforging issue that warrants the hit enchant. Same for bracer enchant. Missing chest and back enchant, again, no bueno. Missing a minor glyph. Not a big deal but kinda silly. Upgrade to landslide when you can, but thats the pot calling the kettle black...

    ---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 10:52 AM ----------

    Overall i would say 8.5/10 for Breeya
    hummm To much pvp gear, low hit, high exp...

    i'd kill for your boots though ^_^ 6/10

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnian/advanced

  12. #4972
    [QUOTE=Kennian;10834996]hummm To much pvp gear, low hit, high exp...

    i'd kill for your boots though ^_^ 6/10


    must have been my pvp set... my pve set is all pve gear...

  13. #4973
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahpla/advanced

    do me. I'd have 372 legs, but, rl missed my tell saying I need maloriak >.> (then 2 tokens drop and both went to OS, fml)
    will have neck from nef. if it drops tonight ^^.

  14. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahpla/advanced

    do me. I'd have 372 legs, but, rl missed my tell saying I need maloriak >.> (then 2 tokens drop and both went to OS, fml)
    will have neck from nef. if it drops tonight ^^.
    pvp gear on.
    ps. tell moolest I said hi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennian View Post
    hummm To much pvp gear, low hit, high exp...

    i'd kill for your boots though ^_^ 6/10

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnian/advanced
    looks good for the most part, could use better enchants.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xerif/advanced
    wtb ashkandi

  15. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahpla/advanced

    do me. I'd have 372 legs, but, rl missed my tell saying I need maloriak >.> (then 2 tokens drop and both went to OS, fml)
    will have neck from nef. if it drops tonight ^^.
    try now

    e: not updating

  16. #4976
    1000000000000/10

  17. #4977
    -Thanks for u tips on enchants- i just changed my chest piece and back piece hence the no enchants lol my bad - but hadnt evne looked at the others since the patch changes.. the changes to thehaste enchant is a good idea

  18. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahpla/advanced

    do me. I'd have 372 legs, but, rl missed my tell saying I need maloriak >.> (then 2 tokens drop and both went to OS, fml)
    will have neck from nef. if it drops tonight ^^.
    try now, should be in pve gear, h3h3.

    thanks aieoz

  19. #4979
    Rate me please . Should I get rid of my IoY trinket for License to Slay?

  20. #4980
    yes. License to slay auto procs ever time you use a melee attack so it is always in use. and I would say go for the tier helm to get the 4 piece if you want it. Those shoulders are too cool to replace.

    Link is in sig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •