Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    You're gemming for hit when you're .18 over the cap, pretty sure you can gem str there and still be over the cap?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/unify/simple
    (hopefully this link works! If it doesn't, Unify on Al'Akir EU.)
    Why do people keep skipping me ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Why do people keep skipping me ;_;
    Enchants/gems are fine. I'm sure there's a better way you could reforge your gear so your closer to the necessary caps. Also, unless something changed in 4.1, EfaE is still technically better for dps than acts of sacrifice (I personally had 1 point in each for the snare removal, but the second point in acts is not really helpful).
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

@ Unify

I would try and obtain tier pieces for chest and legs. They are superior than what you currently use in those slots, and also will snatch you 4p.

Try and get a Heroic Heart of Rage to replace your DMC trinket.

Reforging can be worked on a bit more. I inserted you to Wow Reforge, and through its optimization, you gained quite a bit of Mastery Rating (1542 -> 1765) and are closer to the hit cap. http://wowreforge.com/EU/Al'Akir/Unify

I also recommend taking out those 2 points from Acts of Sacrifice into Eye for an Eye for more min/max dps. And using The Exorcism glyph over Crusader Strike. Also, for increase your damage mitigation in raids, I would get in there the Divine Protection major glyph in there, likely over Rebuke.

For your helmet gem, I would use the Skillful one (20Str 20 mastery).
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I dont honestly seen any complaints, other than I'd love to be the one using Heroic Ashkandi :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../adarus/simple

I"d love the critique, I will just recently start raiding this weekend, so I'm in as much gear as I could get my hands on with just farming heroics and such and the new instances and all that came with 4.1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    @ Unify

I would try and obtain tier pieces for chest and legs. They are superior than what you currently use in those slots, and also will snatch you 4p.

Try and get a Heroic Heart of Rage to replace your DMC trinket.

Reforging can be worked on a bit more. I inserted you to Wow Reforge, and through its optimization, you gained quite a bit of Mastery Rating (1542 -> 1765) and are closer to the hit cap. http://wowreforge.com/EU/Al'Akir/Unify

I also recommend taking out those 2 points from Acts of Sacrifice into Eye for an Eye for more min/max dps. And using The Exorcism glyph over Crusader Strike. Also, for increase your damage mitigation in raids, I would get in there the Divine Protection major glyph in there, likely over Rebuke.

For your helmet gem, I would use the Skillful one (20Str 20 mastery).
    Didn't notice the gem in my helm! Thanks (:, also thanks for the link, been looking for something like that for aaaaaaaages!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boran View Post
    I dont honestly seen any complaints, other than I'd love to be the one using Heroic Ashkandi :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../adarus/simple

I"d love the critique, I will just recently start raiding this weekend, so I'm in as much gear as I could get my hands on with just farming heroics and such and the new instances and all that came with 4.1.
    Remove the 20 str 20 hit gem from your belt put in 40 str
    Eye for an Eye gives you a little DPS on some bosses 1 point in there is a nice to have

Enchant your chest and your cloak
    Enchant your boots with mastery cause Mastery >Haste
    Enchant your gloves with 35 Strength

After enchanting and changing gems use this tool to get your reforging right it will put you on the caps for hit and expertise and will give you the max on crit and mastery

http://wowreforge.com/US/Turalyon/Adarus/Main

This is my OS. I usually top 3-4 in my 10 man raids.

I know I am missing some enchants and gems, but that is just due to needing to farm some gold. Besides the obvious missing enchants and gems, how am I doing?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lomoo/advanced

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...darksen/simple

Been meaning to do post here for a while. I like to think I've done the best I can with this spec but any and all recommendations will be welcomed. My raid team kills HC Chimearon and Halfus on a regular basis, so I'm wating on 3 attainable upgrades at the moment, if that makes any difference

Quote Originally Posted by Darksen View Post
    Been meaning to do post here for a while. I like to think I've done the best I can with this spec but any and all recommendations will be welcomed. My raid team kills HC Chimearon and Halfus on a regular basis, so I'm wating on 3 attainable upgrades at the moment, if that makes any difference
    I wish I could get my Tier helm =/. only thing I could think of was trying to get the valor cape for more mastery.

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wallomoo View Post
    This is my OS. I usually top 3-4 in my 10 man raids.

I know I am missing some enchants and gems, but that is just due to needing to farm some gold. Besides the obvious missing enchants and gems, how am I doing?
    Logged out in Prot though you did post a couple days ago.

I wish I was further in progression then I am currently. I have the tier chest but I traded it out for my Deathplate for the Mastery I am sitting at like 45%. Criticism please. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aphik/advanced
    Last edited by Traphik; 2011-05-10 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see anything wrong right now, though if you can, you might want to try to get the epic pvp gloves, as they are better than tier, assuming you can still get the pertinent bonus(es). So if you can, use your t11 chest and the legs with the pvp gloves.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    Lets take a look at mine

eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/proudmoore/shariana/advanced

(Sorry for the link, but its my first post)

I could use a rate.

Quote Originally Posted by killuchen View Post
    I could use a rate.
    swap to the tank relic to save some wasted expertise, and dont you have anythign better to you than that god aweful tank helmet?

your using a pvp spec for whatever reason
    pick up jotp and blazing light in holy, drop divinity, imp HoJ, guardians favor and acts of sacrifice,
    also in ret take eye for an eye, divine storm, and sanctity of battle.
    glyph of judgement is horrible use glyph of seal of truth, its useful until it puts you at 31 expertise at which you would switch over and use glyph of cs.
    glyph of turn evil is pvp again swap it with glyph of divine protection(even if this is a pvp spec actually you should have that) personal preference i prefer glyph of lay hands
    I would suggest a quick visit to wowreforge.com

it will help you meet your caps with ease.

rate the X above you is usually a pve thread historically so I will rate you as such

2/10

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paladina View Post
    Lets take a look at mine

eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/proudmoore/shariana/advanced

(Sorry for the link, but its my first post)
    I cant read any of it O_O
    Last edited by Butosai; 2011-05-12 at 10:52 PM.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

I could use a rate.

I am currently pvp speced because I did 3s last night lol sorry. I do have a pve spec and glyphed right. I have this helmet and the helmet of maddening whipsers. Would that be better? I also have the heroic shoulders off Halfus but I should keep my 4pc bonus right?
    Last edited by killuchen; 2011-05-12 at 11:33 PM.

maddening whispers is by far above and beyond better infact it is the BiS head piece if you are using akirus as you wont have any wasted expertise.

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 11:35 PM ----------

keep 4 peice with madening whispers until you get ashkandi then swap to teir head chest gloves and legs and use H halfus shoulders
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    maddening whispers is by far above and beyond better infact it is the BiS head piece if you are using akirus as you wont have any wasted expertise.

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 11:35 PM ----------

keep 4 peice with madening whispers until you get ashkandi then swap to teir head chest gloves and legs and use H halfus shoulders
    Thanks I appreciate the help. Should I still use normal maddening whispers if I get normal tier helm or heroic?

Thanks I appreciate the help. Should I still use normal maddening whispers if I get normal tier helm or heroic?
    yah use maddening whispers until you get
    ashkandi

Mkay thank you so much

Deleted
    Sorry, this was in German. Here we go, this is in english

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/shariana/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Paladina View Post
    Sorry, this was in German. Here we go, this is in english

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/shariana/advanced
    6.5 / 10

Replace with VP trinket + the TB Trinket pls. And the way you gem is wrong..... No ret should gem crit. Should have gem all Strength or strength/mastery (for yellow slots with gem +str bonus if needed). Hurricane on weapon really? Maelstorm crystals are dirt cheap now, spend some to enchant Landslide pls.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ampuffz/simple <--- My Ret