Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Since the guy before me didn't offer anything to Unferth I will:

Stop reforging the mastery away on your gear, reforge away the haste/crit instead as mastery is a better stat. If you put hit enchants on your boots you can lose some from your reforging as well. The two unused chimera's eyes speak for themselves.

Anier, looks great mate.

Here we go:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...brael/advanced
    (Unlucky much on heroic helm tokens..)
    That must be some terrible luck! Rest of it looks good though, was going to comment on your hit until I realised you're a draenai xD. For reforging you can move your Mastery from 2344 to 2372 by losing some expertise.
    Here's the reference I use.
    Last edited by Unifybe; 2011-05-26 at 03:50 AM. Reason: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Here we go:
    (Unlucky much on heroic helm tokens..)
    In addition to what Unifybe said also the Etched Demonseye in your pauldrons seem to be suboptimal.

Rate me please! (link in sig)

Spec is solid the gear is good (Think you havent done any hc's modes)

7/10

Here is mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amian/advanced

Yhea i know for the bracers enchant but will get 372 bracers today or tommorow (hopefully ) so gonna use the proper enchant.

8/10. You kind of should be using License to Slay over impatience of Youth.

btw. WTB that Sinestra ring to drop again. =(

Will disagree here m8. Since i am hit caped without reforge any mastery to hit then IoY timed everytime with wings and Zaelatory is better imo.

I would have to say I myself am a bit conflicted over IoY and LtS. But I got a chance to chat with some other rets and we agreed that LtS is better over all for the up time it has. I would say your mastery is pretty beast and everything else looks pretty bomb. It says I have to post a few times before I can put links in my reply. So, sadly I will give you the name and realm of my pride and joy. His name is Arctius on the Kel'Thuzad Server alliance side.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 10:05 AM ----------

8/10! Derp I forgot to rate you!

Quote Originally Posted by Steldemian View Post
    Will disagree here m8. Since i am hit caped without reforge any mastery to hit then IoY timed everytime with wings and Zaelatory is better imo.
    false, lots is quiet far ahead of IoY, even if you stack it everytime with wings and zealotry
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    false, lots is quiet far ahead of IoY, even if you stack it everytime with wings and zealotry
    I can't rate you because well, I can't find your character on armory nor does your signature's link work.

What I really want to say though is - why did you correct his spelling of Zealotry even though you made crass spelling mistakes yourself? Extreme offtopic, I know, but it's something that pisses me off quite a lot. Also, providing a link or something of the likes to back up your statement about how much better L(icence)t(o)S(lay) is compared to IoY would be quite considerate of you.

I don't see anyone to rate.
    Armoury link in signature. (I know my cloak is unenchanted).
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro
    RETLOL: The Guide

Oh, sorry, completely forgot to link you my armory link.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dalix/advanced

There, you can rate me. I PvP, though, not PvE like most so it might become a little obsolete.

Excellent PvP gear, I'd suggest getting that last 0.09% hit for the hit cap. It's like 11 rating. And don't forget +65 crit rating on cloak.
    Last edited by mrgummage; 2011-05-26 at 05:35 PM.
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro
    RETLOL: The Guide

Oh, that's a nice catch, actually, I haven't done arena in a while so I haven't really looked at my own stats too much. Could've swore I had over hit cap last time I played, though. Weird. The cloak enchant is just me slacking immensely, also due to not having played arena in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    I don't see anyone to rate.
    Armoury link in signature. (I know my cloak is unenchanted).
    Pretty good for your level of gear. You shouldn't use anything but 40 str gems unless the socket bonus makes up for it though (my chest is a good example).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/kheng/simple

So first time on here so cant post any links yet >.>
    But here is my armory us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/amerixs/advanced
    I recently swapped some mastery over to crit to test if it would be be better. I can get up to about 19.16 mastery will staying hit and expertise capped if that is suppose to work better.
    Suggestions welcome

Im assuming Orb of Deception isnt part of your normal gear. You still have your ring reforged for exp when youre over the cap with SoT and your point in divinity could be better placed in EfaE for dps. Looks fine other than that.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Im assuming Orb of Deception isnt part of your normal gear. You still have your ring reforged for exp when youre over the cap with SoT and your point in divinity could be better placed in EfaE for dps. Looks fine other than that.
    Oops, i have Heart or Rage (Normal) as my other trinket, and i dont use the GoSoT cause il be over by a huge amount so i thought it would be better to cap it w/o using it and use GoExo. And il try the swtich to EfaE

Nothing wrong with your gear, but your talents and glyphs: I can see not taking repent, as it isn't really that great a cc, but not taking Sacred Shield? That can save your life in many a situations, and while optional, it is still a big help in raiding. Glyphs is the main issue though: Since you don't take the SoT glyph, you take the Glyph of CS, not judgement (judgement hits like a wet noodle now). Minor glyphs are once again a nit picky thing, I would personally take Glyph of DP over glyph of the Ascetic Crusader. It's a big buff in survivability on 90% of fights.

My account isn't active, so proximo victima.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they are cool.

I have yet to see any math that impresses on me that sacred shield is really worth anything outside a pvp atmosphere.

I go through about 5-6 glyph changes per raid night so meh, take what I have with a grain of salt. Last boss I did on tuesday was heroic nef, so judgement for the movement in phase 1 back and forth between dragons and running back for mc's, also judging nef on cooldown in p2 to pad the meter some more. And rebuke glyph for being interupt bitch. So yeah I change glyphs a lot. You are right though.

I can see SS being iffy, it just helps healers out on certain fights and makes a few fights a bit easier in the end phase (chogall is the number 1 fight I love SS on, phase 2 is just so much easier on the healers mana with SS). And I can see how GoJ could beat out CS glyph in roic nef, specially if you are judging nef, though it would take some math. But it wouldn't be a large difference though, so it's no biggie.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they are cool.