1. #5281
    Dreadlord Winterstrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azeroth/Tamriel/Tyria
    Posts
    877
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 12 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

  2. #5282
    The Patient royals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illidan
    Posts
    338
    Ok do me, I've read this forum a lot but never used it, link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../royals/simple
    <The Decoy> 2 Night/Week 10M - US - Illidan - 14/14 HC T16
    Our Kill Videos
    Guild Twitter: @illidandecoy
    ------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Y - Ghost Safari
    FC: 2036 - 7493 - 8881

  3. #5283
    Dreadlord Winterstrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azeroth/Tamriel/Tyria
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Ok do me, I've read this forum a lot but never used it, link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../royals/simple
    7/10 for the Healing shoulders (whats up with that?) & PvP cloak.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 12 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

  4. #5284
    The Patient royals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illidan
    Posts
    338
    Rofl!! Healing shoulders from raid tonight, dunno why I put those on, pvp cloak for the str and mastery being > than the less str and crit on reg mode cloak from council. (crit/haste)
    <The Decoy> 2 Night/Week 10M - US - Illidan - 14/14 HC T16
    Our Kill Videos
    Guild Twitter: @illidandecoy
    ------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Y - Ghost Safari
    FC: 2036 - 7493 - 8881

  5. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Cant say much bout PvE. But looks kinda nice 9/10


    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...3%A6nkz/simple

    not played since ret nerf(WoH), PvP(!)

  6. #5286
    The Patient royals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illidan
    Posts
    338
    My only question is where is your 4pc? It's a much bigger upgrade than say having those heroic pauldrons, sims put it in the 3%ish DMg increase overall increase. Otherwise looks good. To be perfect go for the helmet from Nef.

    ---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 02:15 AM ----------

    A question to throw out here a b offtopic, anyone in here having a hard time dumping their expertise? I've got so much (it's all refitted away) that I dropped my glyph. Wtb heroic trinket from the council!!
    <The Decoy> 2 Night/Week 10M - US - Illidan - 14/14 HC T16
    Our Kill Videos
    Guild Twitter: @illidandecoy
    ------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Y - Ghost Safari
    FC: 2036 - 7493 - 8881

  7. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Rofl!! Healing shoulders from raid tonight, dunno why I put those on, pvp cloak for the str and mastery being > than the less str and crit on reg mode cloak from council. (crit/haste)
    And how do you manged to come to that ... earth shattering conclusion?

    74 (pvp) vs 82 (pve)

  8. #5288

  9. #5289
    Nice shoulders Voidz.

  10. #5290

  11. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Very nice. WTB your sword -_-

  12. #5292
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/rhexis/advanced

    Won't let me direct link? Lol?
    Hola.

    Agreed, nice sword Therm. WTB

    Dusk - get rid of mining!
    Last edited by Rhexis; 2011-06-05 at 04:28 PM.

  13. #5293
    Sorry for no direct link, I have to post more apparently. (even though my signature is a link lol)

  14. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskdagger View Post
    Sorry for no direct link, I have to post more apparently. (even though my signature is a link lol)
    I'm not a big fan of the Exo glyph but last I did any bit of research it's alright. (which was back in like December =P )
    Hurry up and down Nef so you can replace your PvP helm =]
    And if you can afford it, drop mining for something more useful (blacksmithing, leatherworking, enchanting which would probably be the cheapest, etc)

    I don't see much wrong with your gear especially taking into consideration your experience, and I'm also really happy to see that you (unlike most others) understand when to match socket bonuses, and how to, and when not.

    For those wondering about my funny gear, it' s my off spec, but I still pull pretty numbers =]

    I'll give ya a 8/10

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../cyriaa/simple

  15. #5295
    Some nice pieces, but then again some blues so overall 7/10

    Since im new poster cant post my direct link so just EU armory Nodos - Frostmane

  16. #5296
    Dreadlord Winterstrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azeroth/Tamriel/Tyria
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    My only question is where is your 4pc? It's a much bigger upgrade than say having those heroic pauldrons, sims put it in the 3%ish DMg increase overall increase. Otherwise looks good. To be perfect go for the helmet from Nef.

    ---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 02:15 AM ----------

    A question to throw out here a b offtopic, anyone in here having a hard time dumping their expertise? I've got so much (it's all refitted away) that I dropped my glyph. Wtb heroic trinket from the council!!
    I'm still waiting on the helm/shoulder token drop. Nef, Cho'gall & A'lakir, hates me.

    As with the expertise overload, I don't think we'll be able to get rid of all that expertise in this raid tier, with the stats released so far for T12 atm it seems this expertise overload problem would be solved so I'm not too worry about it, for now just probably reforge off the excess expertise as much as possible I guess.
    Last edited by Winterstrife; 2011-06-06 at 01:35 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 12 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

  17. #5297
    Cyriaa: Gear is fine, though get the +50 str enchant on your bracers (or frankly, any chant that isn't +50 exp, your already over the cap). Talents and glyphs: Get rid of the point in Divinity and the point in Acts of Sacrifice and put them in E4aE, it's the same dps increase (in most fights) as blazing light. Since you are only using 3 of the expertise from GoSoT, drop it for glyph of exo (which was fixed so it scaled with AoW damage and beats GoCS now) and then reforge back into 3 more expertise (you might need to keep the +50 exp chant on your bracers, but I don't think so, check wowreforge.com to see). Reforge that haste from your gloves into crit (you got em not to long ago, so it's just an over sight).

    Pedjaland: uhhhh, hrmmm, duhhhh... YOUR A COW, GO BELF TO WIN. Seriously: your good, your reforging is spot on, gemming/chanting/spec/glyphs are all good.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they are cool.

  18. #5298
    Dreadlord Winterstrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azeroth/Tamriel/Tyria
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Pedjaland: uhhhh, hrmmm, duhhhh... YOUR A COW, GO BELF TO WIN. Seriously: your good, your reforging is spot on, gemming/chanting/spec/glyphs are all good.
    BE or Taurens have no effect for PvE, PvP wise I think Taurens are superior with the additional health & stun.

    ---------- Post added 2011-06-06 at 09:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriaa View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the Exo glyph but last I did any bit of research it's alright. (which was back in like December =P )
    Hurry up and down Nef so you can replace your PvP helm =]
    And if you can afford it, drop mining for something more useful (blacksmithing, leatherworking, enchanting which would probably be the cheapest, etc)

    I don't see much wrong with your gear especially taking into consideration your experience, and I'm also really happy to see that you (unlike most others) understand when to match socket bonuses, and how to, and when not.

    For those wondering about my funny gear, it' s my off spec, but I still pull pretty numbers =]

    I'll give ya a 8/10

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../cyriaa/simple
    Taken from EJ Ret Paladin PvE DPS Thread:

    GoExo is presently superior to GoCS. As weapons scale across the expansion, it is possible that GoCS could match or pull ahead in a future tier.

    I prefer Exorcism glyph over the commonly picked CS glyph, CS don't really hits hard even with my gear, so having additional crit on it doesn't really makes it any better.

    As for professions, Tailor + (BS/JC/Enchanting/Alchemy/LW/Inscription) works best for PvE.
    Swordguard is the best enchant for cloaks by far, 65 crit to cloak is meh, although I personally am too lazy to retrain Tailoring, I did it in Wrath for the mount, dropped it for Enchanting & currently regretting :\
    Last edited by Winterstrife; 2011-06-06 at 01:47 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 12 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

  19. #5299
    BE or Taurens have no effect for PvE, PvP wise I think Taurens are superior with the additional health & stun.
    It was a joke cause there was nothing wrong with his gear, and it was pretty damn good gear at that (DAMN YOU CHIMERON, DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUU).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they are cool.

  20. #5300
    Hey guys !

    My char : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgeta/advanced

    I'm only waiting for nef's weapon and I'll have fulfilled my 359 wishlist !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •