Quote Originally Posted by dunst306 View Post
    9.5/10! Nicely done, although you should be doing a bit more dps with your gear. Granted, you don't have 4piece tier 12, but you should def grab the shoulders off Domo and grab your 4gear piece as the 15 extra seconds on Zeal really grants some nice damage. Good job on reforging and such, but If you find that you are getting parried an ungodly amount on Rag, you might want to grab that last point of exp.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple
    Unlocked heroic modes as my pvp guild just made a core team and downed Rag after a week. Heroic Shannox and Beth are next week, so Im hopin g to switch out my tier chest with the one off Domo and go with the heroic legs off shann to keep 4set.
    Based on what you have now, I'd suggest the following for reforging:

Head: Crit -> Mast
    Neck: Crit -> Mast
    Shoulders: Crit -> Mast
    Relic: Haste -> Mast
    Boots: Crit -> Mast

Put a str/hit gem in your gloves and you should be closer to hit cap and the forging should put you right around exp cap.
    Crit and haste are close enough in value now that, on a piece with crit/haste you can just reforge whichever there's more of. You should also put 50 str on your gloves.

As far as you replacing one of your tier pieces if you get the legs off shannox, the helm from alysrazor is the better offset choice for alliance than the chest is, so I'd go for that. You should also get the VP ring to replace the pvp one, since it has worthless resil.

You should also move points from arts of sacrifice into EfaE (you can keep one point in arts if you want the snare removal and have one in EfaE, otherwise move both).

Since user above me don't have armory link, i cannot rate him.
    My char is in my sig.
    Im just using as an off-spec atm, but looking for a ways to improve.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Since user above me don't have armory link, i cannot rate him.
    My char is in my sig.
    Im just using as an off-spec atm, but looking for a ways to improve.
    Thanks.
    The VP bracers are better than what you have if you can get them. You also need to reforge out of some crit so your AoK procs mastery instead. Haste and crit are quite close in value now, so just switch those values around a bit until your crit with 5 vessel stacks is lower than your mastery. I'd also suggest getting the t12 chest when you can, as that expertise will help you out a lot, since you reforge a lot for it. Also, use any other major glyph than consecration. HoW or HW would be good substitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    The VP bracers are better than what you have if you can get them. You also need to reforge out of some crit so your AoK procs mastery instead. Haste and crit are quite close in value now, so just switch those values around a bit until your crit with 5 vessel stacks is lower than your mastery. I'd also suggest getting the t12 chest when you can, as that expertise will help you out a lot, since you reforge a lot for it. Also, use any other major glyph than consecration. HoW or HW would be good substitutes.
    I guess if i get the VP bracers, AoK will proc mastery, guess gotta get them.
    Also Domo is bad..the heroic version of my chest dropped only once..lol, and i know it's BiS.
    But prolly when i know our luck with paladin/priest/lock token's, i wont be able to get the head and shoulders..guess i can get the vp chest.

Also i was wondering if i should replace my shoulders with the 384Pvp ones, since they give alot of expertise, will be the lost of secondary stats, such a big dps loss?

Thanks for the tips

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    I guess if i get the VP bracers, AoK will proc mastery, guess gotta get them.
    Also Domo is bad..the heroic version of my chest dropped only once..lol, and i know it's BiS.
    But prolly when i know our luck with paladin/priest/lock token's, i wont be able to get the head and shoulders..guess i can get the vp chest.

Also i was wondering if i should replace my shoulders with the 384Pvp ones, since they give alot of expertise, will be the lost of secondary stats, such a big dps loss?

Thanks for the tips
    While im not a huge fan of pvp gear in raids, since you have 353s right now, it probably wouldnt be such a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Panonic View Post
    My first post in here. I have few questions about some HC pieces of gear like Warboots of Mighty Lords vs. Arachnaflame Threads HC, or Earthcrack Bracers HC vs. Gigantiform Bracers. Sorry coz I cant send you link, but I guess you all know what are those items. I wonder how can they be our BiS if we lose alot of mastery to gain like 40 str or less per each item, at least I am with my current gear setup. Is it worth of it?

Thanks!
    Okay, no one seems to have answered this. Yes. Primary stats are so inflated for DPS classes that you'll almost always take an item with a higher ilevel regardless of secondary stats. The only time you'd need to give it some serious consideration is when comparing pvp and pve items.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    Okay, no one seems to have answered this. Yes. Primary stats are so inflated for DPS classes that you'll almost always take an item with a higher ilevel regardless of secondary stats. The only time you'd need to give it some serious consideration is when comparing pvp and pve items.
    That's not 100% true, since H Shannox belt has less strength than the rep one, but is better overall. There is also some situation where the heroic agility cloak can be better than the rep one.

I'm thinking if I should aim to the Expertise hardcap to give trys to HC Ragnaros. My mind explodes each time a CS is parried while Zealotry is up.

Cheers for answer. I was thinking same. With my current reforge I have 20.00 mastery, if I equip HC Arachnalame Threads, then I have to reforge some mastery to hit due to loss of hit from Warboots of Mighty Lords, my mastery drops to like 18+, meaning I lose 2% or 4% holy damage roughly.

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    I'm thinking if I should aim to the Expertise hardcap to give trys to HC Ragnaros. My mind explodes each time a CS is parried while Zealotry is up.
    Aggravating it might be, going out of your way to get exp beyond the soft cap is a bad idea. Exp drops drastically in value after the soft cap. The other stats you would get instead will benefit more than the exp.

Can't you make your tanks stand of the right side of him, and you got far to the left, while your healers are spread in the middle,
    you are still going to be "behind" the boss?

I tried, I asked the warrior to be in the same spot as the pally, but he's all like "OK I'll do it" and then again, in the fucking middle. And I prefer to not discuss while giving it a try. Besides, he's just so kind that I feel terrible accusing him XDD

btw in P2 we are stacking together in the same spot, I've seen ppl doing the inverse, spreading and recieving the seeds' explosion all stacked.

If your tank can't figure out where to stand he needs to be replaced.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Finally yesterday we could position us "better", but we still are limited on how far we can stand from tanks because of getting out of heals range. We completed P2 today but It seemed like a mere ilusion, at least now we know how to handle P2 but still doing crap on P1 or running away too soon/late from Seeds or just messin the Sons.

btw this is not Strat Forum so uh... another Sulfuras :___

Finally yesterday we could position us "better", but we still are limited on how far we can stand from tanks because of getting out of heals range. We completed P2 today but It seemed like a mere ilusion, at least now we know how to handle P2 but still doing crap on P1 or running away too soon/late from Seeds or just messin the Sons.

btw this is not Strat Forum so uh... another Sulfuras :___
    You can get some more mastery if you do haste -> mastery on your ring and crit -> mastery on your bracers

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    You can get some more mastery if you do haste -> mastery on your ring and crit -> mastery on your bracers
    Not sure where your armory is throw me a link and I'll take a look :')
    Here's mine http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADlet/simple I do know about the ring :')

Quote Originally Posted by Darktheist View Post
    Not sure where your armory is throw me a link and I'll take a look :')
    Here's mine http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADlet/simple I do know about the ring :')
    Run your gear thru wowreforge.com. You will find a better way to reforge your gear. Replace the +67 gem in your shoulders to another red slot on your gear and put a 20 str/20 mastery hybrid gem in there. Maybe test a 20 str/20 hit hybrid gem in your gloves with comparing reforge values with and without it using wowreforge. Use +50 str to gloves instead of mastery.

Also your talents aren't really optimal, you might have wanted to get +6% healing done to you because you think it'll help raid damage but
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbhMZMZfbGsdkszfz is a better talent tree overall. You can replace the point in repentance with one point in divinity for +2% healing but I don't think it really matters.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blade/advanced

^^my armory
    Last edited by Chaosblade; 2011-11-08 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Run your gear thru wowreforge.com. You will find a better way to reforge your gear. Replace the +67 gem in your shoulders to another red slot on your gear and put a 20 str/20 mastery hybrid gem in there. Maybe test a 20 str/20 hit hybrid gem in your gloves with comparing reforge values with and without it using wowreforge. Use +50 str to gloves instead of mastery.

Also your talents aren't really optimal, you might have wanted to get +6% healing done to you because you think it'll help raid damage but
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbhMZMZfbGsdkszfz is a better talent tree overall. You can replace the point in repentance with one point in divinity for +2% healing but I don't think it really matters.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blade/advanced

^^my armory
    Ahh shit yeah cheers for reminding me about the talents, I was soloing Kael'thas for the mount and forgot to change my spec back, as for you all I can see is possibly forking out some gold for new boots, I'd imagine you'd benefit overall more from hit + crit reforged into Mastery than Haste + crit reforged into mastery other than that your gear looks spot on. Also I'm not sure which is better over all the tier chest and Aly helm or the Majordomo chest and the Tier helm but when you do down raggy HC and obtain the HC helm maybe try that combo out instead :')

Chaosblade: You logged out in retri pvp gear. So all I can say is that your talent tree seems perfectly fine, and so do your glyphs.

Seeing as that's the only thing I can talk about, I'll throw mine in.

Darkplates (Burning blade eu)

This is my offspec as you might notice with the lack of tier, but here's the situation: Our offtank (me being the main tank) stopped raiding, and he was the one going dps for the solo tankable fights. Our new tank however, lacks a propper dps spec, so I wanted you guys to see how my gear is and if it's ready to pull some numbers in fights like bale/rhyo/majo, and if so, if there are any improovements I can make (enchant/gem-wise. Money for these isn't an issue)

p.s.: can't yet post links, so if you can't copy that I'm Darkplates (Burning Blade Eu)

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Chaosblade: You logged out in retri pvp gear. So all I can say is that your talent tree seems perfectly fine, and so do your glyphs.

Seeing as that's the only thing I can talk about, I'll throw mine in.

Darkplates (Burning blade eu)

This is my offspec as you might notice with the lack of tier, but here's the situation: Our offtank (me being the main tank) stopped raiding, and he was the one going dps for the solo tankable fights. Our new tank however, lacks a propper dps spec, so I wanted you guys to see how my gear is and if it's ready to pull some numbers in fights like bale/rhyo/majo, and if so, if there are any improovements I can make (enchant/gem-wise. Money for these isn't an issue)

p.s.: can't yet post links, so if you can't copy that I'm Darkplates (Burning Blade Eu)

thanks in advance

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lates/advanced

Enchant your bracers.
    Get peerless stats on chest + 20str, 50str on bracers, 50str on gloves,
    Get the Apparatus if you can, and swap it with the rep trinket. - If you buy it, you probably you'll need to tweak some reforging, so when you calculate your crit rating + 410 ( 5x82 from vessel), should be lower then your mastery rating, so your Apparatus proc mastery instead of crit.
    Gem pure 20str everywhere, except if the socket bonus is +20str. aka put pure +20str gems in bracers, belt, legs and weapon.

Everything else seems fine.
    Last edited by Loop; 2011-11-09 at 10:43 PM.