Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    My armory link is in my sig just click on it, cheers.
    Try to use epic gems at least in 397 gear (of course it depends).
    You don't need Repentance in current raid environment, use that point for Divinity, your healers will be grateful for that.
    There was a thread there about Ring of Torn Flesh and which gem to use there - like a lot of those who posted there I think an orange gem will be better there.
    I am a bit ashamed of your raid master looter, because 4p13 is a must for retri pala. Good luck obtaining it!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hatdark/simple

to daredalus: Ran your char through wowreforge (http://wowreforge.com/EU/Hellfire/Dyn%C3%A0sty) And you could get some hints from that. You have a little bit too much hit and expertise, and you have too much crit as well. Do the reforges from there and you'll see instant dps increase.
    Nicely enchanted, nicely gemmed, Overall gear is quite alright. try to pug some HC FL to try and upgrade the apparatus to heroic version or pray spine drops you a new trinket.

You are in your prot gear/spec, so all I can say is the same: you don't need Repentance in current raid environment, use that point for Divinity, your healers will be grateful for that.

@darknessice
    you are in prot gear so can say anything till you logout in ret gear

my char is in sig, and advanced comment is welcome
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    my char is in sig, and advanced comment is welcome
    Remove the point in Repentance for Divinity if you're not wiping on Hagara trash. Rest looks good.

10/10

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/rickybobbyy/simple

funny how my only 3 posts are in here. I get really bored before raid.

Quote Originally Posted by rickybobbyy View Post
    10/10

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/rickybobbyy/simple

funny how my only 3 posts are in here. I get really bored before raid.
    Why 5/5? Use that 390 Backbreaker Spaulders or get VP gauntlets. Perhaps you could further optimize your reforges to try adjust more to the 8.00% Hit Chance.

8/10 because you got your Gurthalak in your first kill. h8.

9/10, you should spend Valor Points at least on the Cape, since it's BiS, and seeing you already kill Hagara in heroic mode, the VP belt is a lil' better but Hagara's BiS. And aim for Heroic Experimental Slicer, it's better than normal Gurthalak.

On talents, as said, you may want to remove at least 1 point from Repentance and locate it elsewhere, Divinity is the best option.

My link is on sig, btw: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Vynka/advanced

Yeah. Ret is my OS unfortonately, I'm needed as prot for most of the bosses. I do however preffer playing retri, which is why I'm trying to put some work into it. Getting the cloak next week and belt week after that. There's a MS UH DK on my group which will probably get the belt from hagara before I do. Just as he will probably get the axe for Blood before I Get for retri. Nice tip on the repeatance though, I'll do that. Might help in yorsahj where I always dps.

So I guess you're a 10man-er. If the DK is the only 'rival' on str items, try to negotiate with him about Bone-link Fetish, I believe it is extremely usefull in Yor'sahj to AoE in black and since you're always dpsing there, is an improvement for the raid.

true story. alright, let me see your paladin.

Reforging checks out (benefits of being alliance. every paladin race has actual benefits to a dps'r), gemming seems perfect, enchants, check out, but I have to point out that you should have 2/2 in eye for an eye. In all the fights there's a lot of magic damage: morchok's stomp, somehow eye for an eye also reflects, yorsahj (red, green, not sure if yellow as well), hagara (stupid shattered ice), ultraxion (HoT's you might need to soak) Boat (everytime you go to twilight swirls), and not sure about the other 2 fights. It might increase your dps a tiny bit, while I reckon you only need 1 point in Acts of sacrifice (I assume you are using it to lower the cd of hand of freedom to dispell yourself in hc hagara.

I wish I had enchanting/engineering instead of mining like you do. Gear overall seems pretty decent.

do you have any logs from ultraxion lfr (patchwerk-like) you could provide with that level of gear?

Can't post the beginning of it not enough posts , I'm on EU
    /wow/en/character/terokkar/Asphyxiate/advanced
    Just came back from a month long break around a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    true story. alright, let me see your paladin.

Reforging checks out (benefits of being alliance. every paladin race has actual benefits to a dps'r), gemming seems perfect, enchants, check out, but I have to point out that you should have 2/2 in eye for an eye. In all the fights there's a lot of magic damage: morchok's stomp, somehow eye for an eye also reflects, yorsahj (red, green, not sure if yellow as well), hagara (stupid shattered ice), ultraxion (HoT's you might need to soak) Boat (everytime you go to twilight swirls), and not sure about the other 2 fights. It might increase your dps a tiny bit, while I reckon you only need 1 point in Acts of sacrifice (I assume you are using it to lower the cd of hand of freedom to dispell yourself in hc hagara.

I wish I had enchanting/engineering instead of mining like you do. Gear overall seems pretty decent.

do you have any logs from ultraxion lfr (patchwerk-like) you could provide with that level of gear?
    Unfortunatelly about logs, I only have Morchok and Yor'sahj heroic kills, and a helluvalot of wipes in Hagara. We're doing horrible tbh.

Yep, I'm running with Acts to dispell myself and HoF friendly targets in Hagara if needed (as I am able to bubble-soak walls I am usually the last man). I've happen to discover that you can dispel the bubble slow with self-cleanse, btw.

Eye for an Eye was below my Saronite Bombs (I carry 100+ always and use it every time I have one window in my rotation) and Explosive Bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Can't post the beginning of it not enough posts , I'm on EU
    /wow/en/character/terokkar/Asphyxiate/advanced
    Just came back from a month long break around a week ago
    Gz on LF Gurth, and your gear seems pretty decent. your next VP upgrades are either Belt or Ring, I'd say belt first as it's a greater upgrade. Again, Shoulders are not our BiS, I pray that you haven't stealed it! >_>.

On talents; for raiding is a slight upgrade to drop Repentance to get 1 point in Divinity or Acts of Sacrifice to improve utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzicans View Post
    No one above me to rate, so here goes nothing.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icans/advanced
    You sir ignored your previous fellow. Shame on you!

Check your reforges on wowreforges to adjust more tightly to our hit/exp, caps. I know it seems not so important, but right now you have 27 stat points wasted. But probably the worst thing in your gear is that Skillful Ember Topaz in a red socket. 20 strength points are not worth losing to gain 20 points. Strength is King. I'm not sure if 4/4 having 2 or 3 pieces in 384 is better than 2/4+2/4 with 2 391. I'd probably go with 4/4.

Other things are just minor details; epic gem on relic, VP Belt instead of Hagara's and Morchok's boots instead of VP's.

I'll just continue the thread.. I think vynka rated the ones above me for now, so.. Yea..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ensie/advanced

EDIT:

Only thing I'm aware is wrong, is that I need reforging from haste back to crit, my firelands items was reforged for some haste, because crit and hast valued equally (As far as I'm aware of..)
    Holy is my main spec, so valor points have not been spent on my ret spec, apart from my ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Woopert View Post
    I'll just continue the thread.. I think vynka rated the ones above me for now, so.. Yea..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ensie/advanced
    So, setting reforging to haste aside, let me mention your expertise overcap, keep it 16. Anyway, wowreforge.com will help you. Move 1 point from repentance to divinity and another one from acts of sacrifice to Eye for an Eye. Why have you bought the ring? Priority for you should be neck->back-> relic I suppose. I won't blame you for your minor enchants or gems, because it's offspec.

Here is my armory, please check and tell me if I have something to fix.

I don't think I have any right to rate a pally, I've been playing ret for 2 days now?.. I haven't got enchants yet, And I think my yellow sockets could have mastery/strength but yeh.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eas/Jha/simple

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    So, setting reforging to haste aside, let me mention your expertise overcap, keep it 16. Anyway, wowreforge.com will help you. Move 1 point from repentance to divinity and another one from acts of sacrifice to Eye for an Eye. Why have you bought the ring? Priority for you should be neck->back-> relic I suppose. I won't blame you for your minor enchants or gems, because it's offspec.

Here is my armory, please check and tell me if I have something to fix.
    I have a pretty simple answer to the reason why I bought the trinket.. I didn't have full 378 from firelands before patch 4.3, so I was actually using a 353 ring, as my only 353 item.. I just wanted rid of it..
    Edit: Oh.. and I have no clue how WoWreforge website works.. Can't seem to figure it out..