why the hell would you ever weapon swap

ultrax????? unless they fixed the bugged with the tentcle. and i thought that was discussed already

The H:Slicer is way better than N/Lfr:Gurth. That's why he asks.
    Your paladin needs some love:
    Talents -> Max. out Seals of the Pure and Blazing Light. Divinity isn't important.
    Gems-> Remove the Str/Stam one ASAP and gem a Str/Hit. Why don't you use your profession gems?
    Gear-> Ofc are the Spine shoulders better. Look on the Str and the gemslots...
    Replace your bracers with the crafted one and chest/boots/waist with VP-gear(Boots are not BoP, so get it with an alt). Go farm Rosary of Light instead of the Vessel. Rotting Skull is an alternative too.
    Enchants->Bracers need Str and hands need more of it...
    Reforging-> Waaaay to low Expertise, use one of the known websites for support..
    4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    You are basically the blue print of BiS. I trust you have Reg Gurth also to wep Switch for diff fights. 10/10

Rate me link in sig and also question.

I currently have http://www.wowhead.com/item=71526. I just won http://www.wowhead.com/item=78470. What is the over all best dps gain with MY gear? thanks
    Someone rate this person first, I don't feel qualified to comment just yet! ^^

But after that, any advice would be very welcome... My MS is holy... I only just started putting together an offspec, none of our other regular healers have a dps spec, so I need to get mine up to speed. I tried to follow the guide up top, but I am sortof short on spare time now since classes started up again... so it's possible I am off the mark. I also used wowreforge, but I don't know if I did it right.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthea/advanced

Thank you
    Amaltheia Dorothea
    "I got teleported back to my house and a huge "transfer aborted: instance not found" text appeared right infront of me!!" -TS26

ultrax????? unless they fixed the bugged with the tentcle. and i thought that was discussed already
    You just need to stand close enough, Ultraxion's hit box is huge so raids tend to stand way back but if you move in close enough the tentacle doesn't have any problems. H ragnaros is the same way, you have to get right up on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Feinyr View Post
    The H:Slicer is way better than N/Lfr:Gurth. That's why he asks.
    Your paladin needs some love:
    Talents -> Max. out Seals of the Pure and Blazing Light. Divinity isn't important.
    Gems-> Remove the Str/Stam one ASAP and gem a Str/Hit. Why don't you use your profession gems?
    Gear-> Ofc are the Spine shoulders better. Look on the Str and the gemslots...
    Replace your bracers with the crafted one and chest/boots/waist with VP-gear(Boots are not BoP, so get it with an alt). Go farm Rosary of Light instead of the Vessel. Rotting Skull is an alternative too.
    Enchants->Bracers need Str and hands need more of it...
    Reforging-> Waaaay to low Expertise, use one of the known websites for support..
    4/10
    thank you and i will tweak.

but isnt 19 exp without seal the right amount?
    Last edited by Skulldancer; 2012-02-02 at 08:08 PM.

thank you and i will tweak.

but isnt 19 exp without seal the right amount?
    16 expertise, if you use the glyph

Im reading over my own advice, im sorry if it did sound like i was pissed off.. lol ^^

so there were a few posts above me without a link...

here's mine:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6dra/simple

As its my first post i dont really feel like should comment on others just yet...

But heres my main ret i have 3.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Gorthandel/simple

alt ret

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Damacus/simple

Sorry about the links, unable to post proper links as it is my first post.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    so there were a few posts above me without a link...

here's mine:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6dra/simple
    Shoulders and Hands need better enchants. Also you could max. out your professions. Maybe drop eng. and get blacksmithing.
    I wouldnt skill repentance. Probably you'll need to let wowreforge.com run through your char. It could help. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthandel View Post
    As its my first post i dont really feel like should comment on others just yet...

But heres my main ret i have 3.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Gorthandel/simple

Sorry about the links, unable to post proper links as it is my first post.

Cheers.
    Your main looks good. But why not get epic gems in all of your BiS? Repentance is again a wasted point for raiding. And you also should let the robot reforge your gear.

I got skipped, I could really use some constructive criticism. Thanks!
    Amaltheia Dorothea
    "I got teleported back to my house and a huge "transfer aborted: instance not found" text appeared right infront of me!!" -TS26

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Someone rate this person first, I don't feel qualified to comment just yet! ^^

But after that, any advice would be very welcome... My MS is holy... I only just started putting together an offspec, none of our other regular healers have a dps spec, so I need to get mine up to speed. I tried to follow the guide up top, but I am sortof short on spare time now since classes started up again... so it's possible I am off the mark. I also used wowreforge, but I don't know if I did it right.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthea/advanced

Thank you
    Now let's see.
    Starting off with gems. Taken from kisko's Ret trinkets estimate, "Str - 3.42 Mastery - 2.34". That would mean 30 str and 20 mastery is more powerful than 40str. That means you need to change the gem in your shoulders into a Skillful Ember Topaz. Same goes for legs. 80 str < 60 strength + 40 mastery. Other than that, all enchants and gems check out fine.

Regarding reforges. I don't know how you ran it through wowreforge, but when I ran you the results were kind of different. http://wowreforge.com/US/Bloodhoof/A...4535--------32 that should give you a bit more expertise and hit than needed, but it will give you more mastery at the cost of crit.

As said before you can drop the talent from repeatance and put it into divinity to help your healers. Glyphs are correct.

All in all 8/10, for the work you are putting into an offspec and for an overall quite alright character.

P.S.: took me 8 weeks to get the weapon you got in 2

I don't know how to rate others but heres mine

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xiate/advanced

You shouldn't be wanting T13 Shoulders for Ret, unless you're the last elegibles for that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    You shouldn't be wanting T13 Shoulders for Ret, unless you're the last elegibles for that tier.
    Gems/enchants/reforge appear to be in order.

Though 9/10 because the crafted bracers should be rather easy to obtain nowadays even if luck hasn't been on your side for other loot.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    Gems/enchants/reforge appear to be in order.

Though 9/10 because the crafted bracers should be rather easy to obtain nowadays even if luck hasn't been on your side for other loot.
    10/10 no errors

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    10/10 no errors
    It's debatable where to place that point from Repentance, to Acts of Sacrifice for Hagara or to Divinity for other bosses, but I don't recommend to use it for Repentance though.

yah ive had the sake spec since like t11 lol never bothered to change it