1. #5961
    Yeah, I used to have BS. Shitty I swapped for JC, but I needed the money to be able to actually buy epic gems.
    But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. That's actually a good idea. I'll take care of that right now.

    Although, I can't swap the gems in the sockets. I've.. tried :/

  2. #5962
    Legendary! anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleroi View Post
    Havent posted in this thread since T11 so....Aside from my T12 gloves(only keeping because they're hit+mastery and will upgrade with 410 tier), and LFR helm (very unlucky with conq helm drops and passed on the only 2 we had drop) any advice?
    VP ring > 397 Breathstealer band.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 07:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Yeah, I used to have BS. Shitty I swapped for JC, but I needed the money to be able to actually buy epic gems.
    But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. That's actually a good idea. I'll take care of that right now.

    Although, I can't swap the gems in the sockets. I've.. tried :/
    wait... are you still getting the bonus WITHOUT blacksmithing or does it not work and is /red flagged
    Also why drop BS ever? unless they plan on gem restricting it it's the best profession for 2 reasons.

    #1 you get your perks without going past 380ish, funny if mop still lets us use old sockets too since we need "current" gems.

    and until its socket restricted it's the best profession at the end of every expansion every time. swapping to JC you took currently the worst profession. You woulda made more money flipping items on the AH or leveling an alt farmer.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-03 at 07:12 PM.

  3. #5963
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    VP ring > 397 Breathstealer band.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 07:09 PM ----------



    wait... are you still getting the bonus WITHOUT blacksmithing or does it not work and is /red flagged
    Also why drop BS ever? unless they plan on gem restricting it it's the best profession for 2 reasons.

    #1 you get your perks without going past 380ish, funny if mop still lets us use old sockets too since we need "current" gems.

    and until its socket restricted it's the best profession at the end of every expansion every time. swapping to JC you took currently the worst profession. You woulda made more money flipping items on the AH or leveling an alt farmer.
    0/10 shitty

  4. #5964
    Legendary! anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    0/10 shitty
    Just mad Breathstealer wont drop baby.
    Should add Anaxie Ultrax to your sig with a sadface next to it.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-03 at 09:01 PM.

  5. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Just mad Breathstealer wont drop baby.
    Should add Anaxie Ultrax to your sig with a sadface next to it.
    Lol. That was funny.
    Anyway, I dropped because unfortunately, I have no money. I'm an hobo ingame and in RL. I read some Consortium posts about shuffling and I gave it a try. I'm sitting comfortably at 50k now, so that should be enough for a while.

    Regarding the bonus, nope. It's as if the 40 str gem wasn't there I wasted a +50 str gem trying to change that gem. Apparently it gets destroyed if you try to swap it.

  6. #5966
    Stood in the Fire Cypher0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tuscola, Illinois
    Posts
    384
    1/10 because you have 8.03% hit rather than 8%. How suboptimal!

    I say that because I can't actually find anything to critique here. Well done! 10/10 really.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrath/advanced

  7. #5967
    Best reforge possible nonetheless :P thanks though!

    Regarding yours.. sigh, mining :P I used to be a miner like you, but then I swapped to Enhanting and bam, 80 extra strength.
    Outside that: you are starting hc spine now. I'd wait for next reset's morchok kill, but if the bracers didn't drop, I'd get the crafted ones. They are very good and will give you a lot of extra strength for progress. I also see no reason as to why you don't have 2 Queen's Garnet in legs. You could also put an epic lava coral in your ring, they are pretty cheap.
    Your reforging seems awesome. Same to enchants. No idea why you have selfless healer, but I'm sure you have your reasoning.

    9.5 , keep it up. And good luck getting hc tier head. I know the feeling :/

  8. #5968
    Stood in the Fire Cypher0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tuscola, Illinois
    Posts
    384
    I really only have Selfless Healer because I thought it was the best place to put that extra point, out of the options I have.

    I do often toss out WoG's to help out on fights like Yor'sahj during purple phases. Saved the raid many a time with the 90k crit WoG when a tank has 4 stacks :P

    I have been....holding out hope that one day those bracers will drop, but they simply refuse. D: And all my Queen's Garnets are provided by the guild, so I'll get them there in due time, when we have a bit more gold for guild things.

  9. #5969
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Jönköping, Sweden
    Posts
    60
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

  10. #5970
    Xegor : Pretty nice except for some glyphs : Cons and HoW are kinda low compared to DivProt or HW, imo. It varies with the fights, but one of both is often useful. GL on the next heroic bosses.

    btw, my char is Farà - Elune EU.

  11. #5971
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Jönköping, Sweden
    Posts
    60
    i) I'd recommend to swap out JC if you are interested in really maximizing your strength gain from your professions.
    ii) Not sure if it's a DPS gain 'cause I don't have a Simulator software BUT you can reforge making changes so;
    -2 Exp rating
    -1 Hit rating
    -16 Mastery rating
    +19 Crit Rating

    Otherwise perfect.

    Edit: By the way, big grats on Heroic Madness down! ^_^
    Last edited by Xegor; 2012-03-04 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Gratsing. x)
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

  12. #5972
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,803
    Not one to rate above me, if someone could rate me and critique me ^^ armory in sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  13. #5973
    Quote Originally Posted by Xegor View Post
    i) I'd recommend to swap out JC if you are interested in really maximizing your strength gain from your professions.
    I'm not a AH-addict and the progress period being over, I'm waiting for MoP to see if JC is crap. I don't wanna waste thousands of golds for some numbers in a farming period.

  14. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Not one to rate above me, if someone could rate me and critique me ^^ armory in sig

    Solid gear for your progess looks like you have been very lucky with loot this tier =) Only thing I can see that would need to be to use the VP belt over the haggara one for str. I would give ya an 9/10 because your gear is set up correctly, but most of all because you didn't take repentance.

  15. #5975
    Field Marshal Drizztcz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech
    Posts
    94
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aruil/advanced quite unlucky with drops, which is why I still have 2 lfr pieces...
    "Not that I mind senseless violence, manling, but what are you doing to that old man?" - Gotrek, the Trollslayer

  16. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aruil/advanced quite unlucky with drops, which is why I still have 2 lfr pieces...
    Don't worry, you have the trinket I'll never see drop. :-)

    Anyway, put a skillful ember topaz (20str, 20 mast) in your ring. Move the two points in selfless healer to eye for an eye and the one in repentance for either acts of sacrifice or divinity. Rest seems alright. 9/10

    PS. The valor waist is an upgrade for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    I would give ya an 9/10 because your gear is set up correctly, but most of all because you didn't take repentance.
    Doesn't help that we have a sticky thread called "4.3 Retribution FAQ" saying you should take Repentance.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2012-03-05 at 01:19 PM.

  17. #5977
    Legendary! anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Don't worry, you have the trinket I'll never see drop. :-)

    Anyway, put a skillful ember topaz (20str, 20 mast) in your ring. Move the two points in selfless healer to eye for an eye and the one in repentance for either acts of sacrifice or divinity. Rest seems alright. 9/10

    PS. The valor waist is an upgrade for you.


    Doesn't help that we have a sticky thread called "4.3 Retribution FAQ" saying you should take Repentance.
    no issues 10/10

    Should prolly take CS glyph > hoW, the ability is pretty bad and just above holy wrath on damage and priority, CS saves more and god forbid you die it will help you get back on your feet sooner since Seal + buff can drain you when you already have no mana from dying.

  18. #5978
    Word, I'm lazy with my major glyphs. I think it's still there from PvP or something. I'll probably add LoH glyph for our spine progress tonight (if we ever get any, stupid tank keeps slacking T_T). Thanks.

  19. #5979
    thats weird mix of ret and prot gears, but the ret gear looks good.

  20. #5980

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •