Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Well, the +20 str isn't the only difference. I got the new libram because i was tired of libram-swapping with my seal of command. T10 can wait a week or two longer; i do enough dps for now, and now i can delete all my libram-swapping macros i had to make when they disabled addon weapon switches in combat (BOO ROGUES).

also, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...artel&n=Locien

Any suggestions on how to lose some expertise would be cool. I've been looking for a belt but can't find a good one that doesn't also have expertise.

Sorry but a macro is not an acceptable reason to buy something before what you should be buying. That libram is probably a 100 dps raid buffed increase. 2pc is probably 1k.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Sorry but a macro is not an acceptable reason to buy something before what you should be buying. That libram is probably a 100 dps raid buffed increase. 2pc is probably 1k.
    more like 30 Dps vs 150 :>

The thing with the libram is, that there is no need to swap librams in current content (if you think Deathwhisper or Gunship battle are "content" -your doin it rong-) thus you gain absolutely nothing from it (it might even be a Dps loss if it runs out, because Valiance has less rampup time)

I was pulling numbers out of my ass. They were just to make my point.
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account

8/10 @ nikoll

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    I was pulling numbers out of my ass. They were just to make my point.
    rawr says 700 dps against 30 xD

so let me get this straight. getting 2pc t10 a week later than everyone else who bought 2pc t10 as soon as they could is unacceptable, because of an assumption that the only content i'm clearing is 1 or 2 fights in which it doesnt really matter, so more importantly than making my gameplay simpler is getting that 2pc t10, as if something terrible will happen during that one week where i don't have it. i don't get it. where in the rules of the game does it say that i have to get upgrades in a certain order?

funny that this whole thread has been derailed by this matter, i was really looking for a suggestion to get my expertise down to closer to 16, as i'm having some trouble finding an upgrade that would do that.

and i dont know what rawr you're using but mine only shows about 150 dps from getting 2 pc t10. which is significant, but not 700.

no, the libram should be the 6th thing you got. you got it WEEKS early. not a week. weeks.

and as you havn't cleared TOGC 25 or 10, yes you damn well should have gotten the largest upgrades. not something that cleared up a bag slot.
    Pondering returning.

why? give me a reason, and i might believe you. all you're telling me is that it's more dps, which is true, but i play more than icc and not having to libram swap is worth it in my own eyes.

sure i got the libram weeks early, if indeed i did plan to follow your schedule, but that doesnt set me 6 weeks behind, it sets me 1 week behind. and you still havent even touched the only question i really care about, so im not sure why im even having this discussion.

bottom line, im not you, i asked where i could look to lose some expertise, and if the next reply doesnt even point in that direction im just gonna give up on this and deem it useless.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gwary&n=Kasiio

Im casual so my gear isnt top of the line and I only do 10 mans , Any suggestions on a better spec ect.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

legs or belt. easy to replace and losing 4pc t9 isa very small dps loss.

And you asked for a reason than imidiatly gave yourslef the reason. it is more dps. 2pc and 4pc shit on the libram upgrade. And as you have not cleared all availabe content that means that you need more DPS. maybe it isnt your fault for not killing them. I don't know. But you pushing optimal DPS will help contribute to killing bosses. I fully expect to see a personal increase of 2k DPS on h twins. that libram might push me to 16k with a perfect set of debuffs/buffs. With a perfect set with the 2pc i expect 18k. My current best is 15.6k. I'm not saying this to say "look at me!" you are currently on twins via your 10 man achievements and i havnt done a 10 man in more than a month so i have no basis to compare.
    Pondering returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherpally
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gwary&n=Kasiio

Im casual so my gear isnt top of the line and I only do 10 mans , Any suggestions on a better spec ect.
    change all yellow sockets to 10 str/10 crit. get the better agi cloack enchant and get a head enchant. replace exo glyph with consecration glyph (it reduces CD clashes and makes you need to use Divine plea a lot less). Get the glyph of sense undead. And replace the Exp trinket with a DMC: Greatness. its worth it. even under Exp cap it is very worth it.
    Pondering returning.

I forgot to add this in my post , What rotation should I be using , I currently use CS,Judge,DS,consecration,Exo but not sure if theres a better one.

Anyone ?

HoW>Judge>CS>DS>exo if undead>Con>exo if not undead>holy wrath if undead
    Pondering returning.

Sry noob question here , How stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherpally
    Sry noob question here , How stand for?
    hammer of wrath

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heero139
    why? give me a reason, and i might believe you.
    I'm going to pull a democratic role and say that I agree; you made a bad decision by getting the libram first.

useing this as a /flex spot for a moment.

FINALLY got the 50 chest str cloak (10 man), H Gormok band, and to top it off i got Lady Deathwisper trinket. Add the 2pc t10 tomorrow. Oh, i will have me some fun.
    Pondering returning.