I wish I could get Hurricane.. sigh.

I'm gonna get the Vicious shoulders and the T11 legs on tuesday, so keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I wish I could get Hurricane.. sigh.

I'm gonna get the Vicious shoulders and the T11 legs on tuesday, so keep that in mind.
    Pvp weapon, various tank pieces lower the score, you do meet the hit/exp req nicely and have a nice amount of mastery but theres a lot of wasted stats in there.
    6/10

not sure if this link is going to work
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...scryers/simple
    If not Scryers, Aman'thul

i have 2k valor and am unsure what i should be going after first.
    and im aware i need to change my a few of my chants to mastery ones
    Last edited by Divinite; 2011-02-14 at 06:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinite View Post
    Pvp weapon, various tank pieces lower the score, you do meet the hit/exp req nicely and have a nice amount of mastery but theres a lot of wasted stats in there.
    6/10

not sure if this link is going to work
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...scryers/simple
    If not Scryers, Aman'thul

i have 2k valor and am unsure what i should be going after first.
    and im aware i need to change my a few of my chants to mastery ones
    A bit lacking in several aspects but you're clearly working on it (and lucky to have a Zin'Rokh :P). Seeing as you have Guardians of Hyjal revered you should get the tank rep cloak from them - Higher Strength and some Mastery, the defensive stat can be reforged out partially. Another thing to aim for are the tank boots from Dragonmaw Clan - higher Strength than any 359 plate boots, and some swet Mastery once again. They're not better than Chimaeron's DPS boots, though. Do what you can to get Landslide for your weapon as well, seeing you were able to afford a DMC: Hurricane.

I'd suggest the tier legs for your first Valor piece - gets rid of those haste legs and gets you some hit so you can reforge some hit elsewhere to mastery. Maybe try your luck in Baradin Hold next reset first though.

edit: oh right, totally forgot to check spec and glyphs. I suggest moving 1 point from Acts of Sacrifice to Eye for an Eye, it's an extra 1-2% damage on quite a few fights. As for glyphs, Exorcism one is superior to the Crusader Strike one, especially now that it's finally fixed in 4.0.6. Major glyphs I won't comment on since they change from fight to fight (and are not that big of a deal outside of Heroic raids, so you can get away with using PvP ones).

8/10
    Last edited by mmoc4e12ba5ccd; 2011-02-14 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    Not much to comment actually

PROs:
    1. Great enchants - especially on Ashkandi
    2. Good gemming including the choice of purple for the chest... free 20 hit points
    3. Exp and hit capped... finally one of those
    4. I assume the two-pieces of Vicious u favoured for the bonus.

CONs:
    1. Your gear pisses me of

I cannot give you less than 10/10 because of silly things as meta or choice of rebuke as a glyph..

Gratz, I like it...

While your gear looks pretty decent (it looks like you're a bit behind on gear) your enchants and reforging could use some fine tuning. You're still not hit capped. I also don't like your glyphs. Change CS for Exo. Also major glyphs are more personal preference but the Cons glyph is pretty worthless in my opinion. BTW are you prot or ret lol?

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 04:56 AM ----------

crap still can't post links.....
    name: Búffy
    realm: Boulderfist
    p.s. the U is alt 163

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    While your gear looks pretty decent (it looks like you're a bit behind on gear) your enchants and reforging could use some fine tuning. You're still not hit capped. I also don't like your glyphs. Change CS for Exo. Also major glyphs are more personal preference but the Cons glyph is pretty worthless in my opinion. BTW are you prot or ret lol?

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 04:56 AM ----------

crap still can't post links.....
    name: Búffy
    realm: Boulderfist
    p.s. the U is alt 163
    Unfortunately the gear is pretty much connected to the guild. They slack, I suffer...

The prot items are better than any blue that I had, hence their presence.

All the other comments make sense although not agreeing with the enchants as I have to improvize

10+ Year Old Account
    Mkay, I hate to rate ppl (simply I can't sum things together properly), but I would like to be rated, to see if I'm doin' things right or not.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aruil/advanced
    Last edited by Drizztcz; 2011-02-14 at 02:43 PM.
    "Not that I mind senseless violence, manling, but what are you doing to that old man?" - Gotrek, the Trollslayer

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    -1 get Landslide there's no reason for people in guilds that push heroic content not to have Landslide
    -1 get your STR meta gem

Otherwise good, but why did you reforge mastery to crit on your tier legs?
    You could also swap your Cloudburst ring from haste -> crit to haste -> mastery.

8/10

Oh I didn't look at your spec

V Fred is right, get E4E a DPS increase is a DPS increase
    Last edited by Rlyskilled; 2011-02-14 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    Mkay, I hate to rate ppl (simply I can't sum things together properly), but I would like to be rated, to see if I'm doin' things right or not.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aruil/advanced
    I personally wouldn't reforge mastery to crit, as you've done on your legs, but I don't have anything to say it's not a good idea (I'm a fan of a nice balance between stats anyway). Other than that, get the strength meta. Also, having 1 point in Arts of Sacrifice if you want the snare removal is fine, but 2 is unnecessary when you can put the other point(s) in EfaE which is does provide some dps.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I personally wouldn't reforge mastery to crit, as you've done on your legs, but I don't have anything to say it's not a good idea (I'm a fan of a nice balance between stats anyway). Other than that, get the strength meta. Also, having 1 point in Arts of Sacrifice if you want the snare removal is fine, but 2 is unnecessary when you can put the other point(s) in EfaE which is does provide some dps.
    The Helm of yours looks like tank to me but still better than any blue Helm ^^ otherwise it looks good to me found nothing

Plz take a look into Suliso I think I am in Ret gear

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    Plz take a look into Suliso I think I am in Ret gear
    7/10 Not too shabbym however i would suggest the folloing changes:

*Gloves: Enchant +50 STR on it if you can afford it, you'll probably keep em for some time.
    *Trinket Slot 1: I'm guessing you are waiting for the DMF to spawn? Since u got the Hurricanedeck yesterday.
    *Shoes: +50 mastery > +50 haste

Rest is solid. Get the shoulders of Halfus, the ring, back, shoes and relic via Valorpoints, and you're good to go.#

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...phiro/advanced
    Last edited by Kishin; 2011-02-15 at 10:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
    7/10 Not too shabbym however i would suggest the folloing changes:

*Gloves: Enchant +50 STR on it if you can afford it, you'll probably keep em for some time.
    *Trinket Slot 1: I'm guessing you are waiting for the DMF to spawn? Since u got the Hurricanedeck yesterday.
    *Shoes: +50 mastery > +50 haste

Rest is solid. Get the shoulders of Halfus, the ring, back, shoes and relic via Valorpoints, and you're good to go.#

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...phiro/advanced
    1. As Guildleader I wanted to have tanks and healers to have best enchants so the first ones are always going to these 2 speccs, and I dont pay 4k for 2 crystals as I cant always DPS and have to tank most of the time -.-
    2. Yep waiting for the fair or if someone is nice enough to trade me the card ^^
    3. Ty for the shoes will fix it soon
    4. I won't take Halfuss shoulders cause I have Enig googles I am waiting for Tier shoulders for 4 pc

Ty anyway

10/10 couldn't find anything ^^ really nice gear <3

edit: arent the BoE shoes that drop form trash better than the ones for Points??

The one above has already been rated and replied, so i just post myself here :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...C3%A9/advanced

hf

//edit @ above: The ones he has equipped are the BoE trash drop shoes
    Last edited by Matt3s; 2011-02-15 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3s View Post
    The one above has already been rated and replied, so i just post myself here :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...C3%A9/advanced

hf

//edit @ above: The ones he has equipped are the BoE trash drop shoes
    I know he has the Boe Trahs shoes but he recommended the valor point shoes to me and I ask myself wich ones are better

9/10 Gear is nice But i miss the Belt tinker if you dont want the running speed get the shield for surv or I dunno what
    otherwis pwetty nice ^^

9/10 Gear is nice But i miss the Belt tinker if you dont want the running speed get the shield for surv or I dunno what
    otherwis pwetty nice ^^
    As someone in a progression guild, i found the "nitro belt" enchant tooo lackluster with its heavy percentage of failure (dont know if that has been resolved in 4.0.6 but while running at a boss using the boost and it goes of the wrong way just happened too often that i found it useful.

Same with the shield, having it tount as a malfunction just seems not worth it.

On the other hand, you are right that i should use one tinker on the belt, and in the end, it will end up be the cardboard-assassin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3s View Post
    As someone in a progression guild, i found the "nitro belt" enchant tooo lackluster with its heavy percentage of failure (dont know if that has been resolved in 4.0.6 but while running at a boss using the boost and it goes of the wrong way just happened too often that i found it useful.

Same with the shield, having it tount as a malfunction just seems not worth it.

On the other hand, you are right that i should use one tinker on the belt, and in the end, it will end up be the cardboard-assassin.
    I read myself a little bit onto the tinkers cardboard assasin seems nice for some bosses
    i can see it being usefull on Chimaeron at least and soem other bosses 2 I guess.

edit: arent the BoE shoes that drop form trash better than the ones for Points??
    Yep they are. However, the droprate is..... really low

Deleted
    Hmm, it seems no one linked since the last person got rated, so I'll start this up again!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unify/advanced

Please note that I was MS prot - which explains the lack of tier gear, tanking cloak. Unfortunately the GM I spoke to wouldn't switch my tier to Ret, so I have 2set offspec ><

You should reforge that extra bit of hit rating and expertise off.
    You need 481 expertise and 864 hit rating to be capped.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/purukumi/simple
    Didnt have the money for Landslide, 50 strength on bracers, 50 strenght on gloves yet.
    And I didnt get lucky on cloakes and ran around with 333 cloak for months. So I just bought the tanking cloak till I get 1250 valors.

Deleted
    Just rerolled from prot to retri and this is the gear i've come up with so far. All my vp was spend on prot gear, aiming for the chest + legs next from vp. Got the PvP vicious head , is it worth getting for 2pc set bonus? Gaining much more str but feel so meh wearing pvp pieces >.<

Getting the landslide enchant any day now, waiting for 50str for the omnitron bracers i hopefully get this week if it drops, 50str on gloves is next after landslide.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/bananfjong/simple