Omnotron bracers refuse to drop for us.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Omnotron bracers refuse to drop for us.
    So I thought. But I'm on that stubborn club that prefers 346 blue 'pve' items than pvp ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    So I thought. But I'm on that stubborn club that prefers 346 blue 'pve' items than pvp ones.
    Too stubborn to use them or not educated on the values of stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    your loss then :/

us(dot)battle (DOT) net/wow/en/character/area-52/shaank/simple

Havn't posted enough, please change the (dot) and flame away;p

Quote Originally Posted by Shaank View Post
    us(dot)battle (DOT) net/wow/en/character/area-52/shaank/simple

Havn't posted enough, please change the (dot) and flame away;p
    - Missing engi on back
    - Parry gear (although im guessing its still an upgrade to blues)
    - A talent point in Acts of Sacrifice is better than both in eye for and eye.

Looks pretty solid to be honest. 9/10.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erboy/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    - Missing engi on back
    - Parry gear (although im guessing its still an upgrade to blues)
    - A talent point in Acts of Sacrifice is better than both in eye for and eye.

Looks pretty solid to be honest. 9/10.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erboy/advanced
    Fully talented EfE is always better.Putting a point in Acts of Sacrifice is a waste

waiting for the crit/mastery boots to drop, dont wanna waste 10k on the haste/crit boots that imo are hardly a better upgrade since they also have 20 less strength. I was of the understanding it was better to have 2 in efe over AoS.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Fully talented EfE is always better.Putting a point in Acts of Sacrifice is a waste
    The ability to remove a movement impairing effect is imo better than a situational, negligible dps gain. In fact I would (and have) taken divinity over it as healer mana is sometimes strained, especially in hardmodes.

Quoting EJ:

E4E
    A reasonable number of fights have damage which can reflect. While this is not a large volume of damage, it is still an overall DPS increase to talent E4E. The overall impact is minor - increased utility via another talent is a perfectly valid choice.
    Acts of Sacrifice
    with only one point invested into it, Cleanse will remove ALL snares or immobilizes regardless of debuff type, from Hamstring to Curse of Exhaustion to Feral Charge. This could have raid benefits.
    Divinity
    The final optional point may be placed in any tree. I personally feel Divinity is never a bad choice.
    Overall, I think the ability to remove movement impairment can be huge. Usage of those final points are up to other people, I wouldn't slate anyone for taking E4E but in my experience though, i've found that utility can sometimes be more useful. Point being though that AoS being a "waste" is just wrong, its perfectly valid and in my opinion very useful when combined with Decursive addon.

15+ Year Old Account
    The ability to remove a movement impairing effect is imo better than a situational, negligible dps gain. In fact I would (and have) taken divinity over it as healer mana is sometimes strained, especially in hardmodes.

Quoting EJ:

E4E

Acts of Sacrifice

Divinity

Overall, I think the ability to remove movement impairment can be huge. Usage of those final points are up to other people, I wouldn't slate anyone for taking E4E but in my experience though, i've found that utility can sometimes be more useful. Point being though that AoS being a "waste" is just wrong, its perfectly valid and in my opinion very useful when combined with Decursive addon.
    Can you name an encounter with moving impairing effects in this current tier raid that can make AoS worth speccing?
    And about Divinity,the bonus it gives is negligible.A 2% increase to heal done to others and 4% to yourself with the healing a ret can do,is a joke.
    If healers mana is such a problem,Selfless healer will end better than Divinity.
    Since almost every encounter has a reflectable dmg ability,EfE fully specced currently is better.

instead of spending valor points on offset pieces get pvp gear offset pieces and buy mainset pve pieces with valor pts

Quoting EJ:

E4E

Acts of Sacrifice

Divinity

you do realise that acts of sacrifice only works on yourself, and in any case pve wise hand of freedom is just as good if not alot better, speccing into divinity is just a massive /facepalm
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by verenity View Post
    I heard +50 str to bracers is good

Overall, I think the ability to remove movement impairment can be huge.
    Yeah, it's called Hand of Freedom.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    8/10

You should defenately get at least the 2-piece bonus, get either the hands or the pants for valor. And you should try to get rid of the 2 expertise you got to much, try to reforge the hit on your Skyshard Ring from exp not from crit for example. I think it's still enough hit to match the 8%.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazak View Post
    8/10

You should defenately get at least the 2-piece bonus, get either the hands or the pants for valor. And you should try to get rid of the 2 expertise you got to much, try to reforge the hit on your Skyshard Ring from exp not from crit for example. I think it's still enough hit to match the 8%.
    I can get the gloves now. But I'm saving for the legs because it's a bigger upgrade.