1. #5041
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ariki/advanced

    second ring has 76 expertise and 50 mastery, doesnt show. both in game and on armory it shows extra 50 expertise in total.
    checked pvp boots/relic/ring and while they get me under expertise cap, all are downgrade in general. let me know if you have ideas.

    what would be best second trinket(359)?

    i have crushing weight and chogals helmet in bags. planning to use chogals helm when i get tier shoulders and buy tier gloves.

    i could improve first ring and weapon enchant, but i chose to wait for better drops

  2. #5042
    Bloodsail Admiral Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,037
    I need sum help guise!
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

  3. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I need sum help guise!
    You're in lvl 80 gear :x

    Rate me please.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lluchen/simple

  4. #5044
    Bloodsail Admiral Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by killuchen View Post
    You're in lvl 80 gear :x

    Rate me please.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lluchen/simple
    I also stopped playing about a month ago, but that's beside the point =P

    Your gear looks fine upon my cursory inspection.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

  5. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by killuchen View Post
    You're in lvl 80 gear :x

    Rate me please.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lluchen/simple
    You can get closer to your hit/expertise caps using wowreforge.com

    http://wowreforge.com/Reforge.aspx?n...3025453524--25

    spec/gems/echants check out

    9/10

  6. #5046
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I also stopped playing about a month ago, but that's beside the point =P
    Time to return Fredzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  7. #5047
    Bloodsail Admiral Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,037
    Can't until at least after this semester. I may return for the summer, but if I end up studying abroad next semester, as is my plan, I can't say I'll be playing then either.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

  8. #5048
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple. I need more hit to get hit capped and I will be getting the mastery trink from TB soon. Other than, thats my char :-)
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

  9. #5049
    The Lightbringer Prentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crushridge casually
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by dunst306 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple. I need more hit to get hit capped and I will be getting the mastery trink from TB soon. Other than, thats my char :-)
    I want to focus on your helm first. As far as I can tell, gemming pure strength is a loss here. I'll show you how I came to that conclusion.
    With the 40 Str gem:
    40 Str @233 = 9320

    With a 20Str/20Mastery gem:
    20 Str @233 = 4660
    20 Mastery @113 = 2260
    30 Crit @98 = 2940
    Total = 9860

    Looking at your reforging, I see that you are reforging to hit and expertise. While that is the ideal, you would want to prioritize reforging to hit over expertise. We have a number of abilities that cannot be dodged/blocked/parried and they produce a significant chunk of our damage. Instead of reforging your gloves or boot to expertise, try changing it to hit.

    Your budget leg enchant makes me cringe, but I'll overlook it. You've had that axe for two days now and its still not enchanted. The real question is why would a human choose the axe over the mace or sword. You voluntarily passed on the 3 free expertise from your racial in favor of what?? Aesthetics? I would not have made the same decision.

    You appear to be running a PvP spec(weird one though) with glyphs that are WTF!? I can only suggest looking at the armory of a quality PvPer to get an idea of what glyphs you could be/should be using.

    The values in the helm comparison are those of Redcape on Elitist Jerks.
    Weapon Speed 188,480
    Weapon DPS 900

    Strength 233
    Hit 177
    Exp 130
    Crit 98
    Haste 79
    Mastery 113

    Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD

  10. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    I want to focus on your helm first. As far as I can tell, gemming pure strength is a loss here. I'll show you how I came to that conclusion.
    With the 40 Str gem:
    40 Str @233 = 9320

    With a 20Str/20Mastery gem:
    20 Str @233 = 4660
    20 Mastery @113 = 2260
    30 Crit @98 = 2940
    Total = 9860

    Looking at your reforging, I see that you are reforging to hit and expertise. While that is the ideal, you would want to prioritize reforging to hit over expertise. We have a number of abilities that cannot be dodged/blocked/parried and they produce a significant chunk of our damage. Instead of reforging your gloves or boot to expertise, try changing it to hit.

    Your budget leg enchant makes me cringe, but I'll overlook it. You've had that axe for two days now and its still not enchanted. The real question is why would a human choose the axe over the mace or sword. You voluntarily passed on the 3 free expertise from your racial in favor of what?? Aesthetics? I would not have made the same decision.

    You appear to be running a PvP spec(weird one though) with glyphs that are WTF!? I can only suggest looking at the armory of a quality PvPer to get an idea of what glyphs you could be/should be using.

    The values in the helm comparison are those of Redcape on Elitist Jerks.
    Weapon Speed 188,480
    Weapon DPS 900

    Strength 233
    Hit 177
    Exp 130
    Crit 98
    Haste 79
    Mastery 113
    Thanks for the overview. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the 3 free expertise for our racial. As for the enchant, as you can see i litterally just got DMC yesterday and had been farming gold like crazy. I also didnt want to drop 500 gold on an enchant when i would be running BWD and could possibly get Akirus. Other than that I appreciate the critique and will get on it asap.

    ---------- Post added 2011-04-07 at 05:16 PM ----------

    I knew I would be running BWD today, in case you were wondering.
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

  11. #5051

  12. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    be gentle :P
    Gentle?! Pfft. :P

    Anyway. It seems you have overlooked the SoT glyph in favor of the CS Glyph and keeping expertise rating on your items and reforging other stats such as crit for Mastery. I believe you would get more out of reforging all of that expertise and utilizing the SoT glyph. It is ok if you're a bit over the 26 cap using it. Say you're at 31 with it, that would be better to go with than trying to meet the 26 cap on expertise ratings alone. I was there at one point, and I am human, so +3 additional expertise was overkill. As a belf you shouldn't run into such a scenario

    A bit over the hit cap. I put you into WoW Reforge and using its optimization, you're only 1 rating over the hit cap, and have gained 417 Crit Rating, which will boost your crit chance quite nicely.

    http://wowreforge.com/Reforge.aspx?n...yw&realmId=206

    After you do this, you should be golden.

    P.S. Tinker your cloak for the super useful parachute! :>
    Last edited by Defender; 2011-04-08 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Added P.S.
    Kaisen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

    Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

  13. #5053
    Bloodsail Admiral Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,037
    The SoT glyph is better than CS by far, so yes, you should do as he says and get it and reforge out of exp.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

  14. #5054
    thx to some spammers my post wasnt rated and i could still use advice.

    last night i got tier shoulders yay. when i posted first time i had 365 pvp helm and gloves as well as 372 halfus shoulders.
    Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

  15. #5055

  16. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    why do u want a rate :P ur pretty much BIS geared loll. 10/10 from me "drewl"



    Id like abit srs rate me with some helpfull thoughts on a few questions. not just a number and do this do that

    first question is, should i reforge my hit trinket into haste and have hit food in raids instead ( heard some pallys does that with that trinket if low on hit aswell)..

    is it a gain or loss to reforge up loads of expertise until i get chiim trinket ( expertise obviuosly) and remove the glyph of truth?

    also. should i reforge mastery or haste if only those 2 stats on an item if i currently are in need of more hit..

    heres armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../nexxia/simple

  17. #5057
    Reforge the Haste off into Hit, or whatever else. It's very low on our stat-priority at the moment.

    I wasn't really looking for a rate, more so looking to see if anyone spotted something that could use some altering that I may have missed. A simple reforge, something like that.

  18. #5058

  19. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Rate me please!
    Would you like to be rated on your PvP gear?


    Ps: Rate me http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...os/kekx/simple
    Last edited by Heapsmad; 2011-04-11 at 02:34 AM.

  20. #5060
    Oops. I fixed it so it's PVE again.

    The only things I can point out is get Band of Bees (obviously lol) and the Reverberating Shadowspirit gem in that helmet. Otherwise, realllly good. 9.8/10

    EDIT: Oh yeah if you can get it, get the +20 stats to chest too unless it's too expensive or something.
    Last edited by Reith; 2011-04-11 at 03:24 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •