http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple. I need more hit to get hit capped and I will be getting the mastery trink from TB soon. Other than, thats my char :-)
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

Quote Originally Posted by dunst306 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple. I need more hit to get hit capped and I will be getting the mastery trink from TB soon. Other than, thats my char :-)
    I want to focus on your helm first. As far as I can tell, gemming pure strength is a loss here. I'll show you how I came to that conclusion.
    With the 40 Str gem:
    40 Str @233 = 9320

With a 20Str/20Mastery gem:
    20 Str @233 = 4660
    20 Mastery @113 = 2260
    30 Crit @98 = 2940
    Total = 9860

Looking at your reforging, I see that you are reforging to hit and expertise. While that is the ideal, you would want to prioritize reforging to hit over expertise. We have a number of abilities that cannot be dodged/blocked/parried and they produce a significant chunk of our damage. Instead of reforging your gloves or boot to expertise, try changing it to hit.

Your budget leg enchant makes me cringe, but I'll overlook it. You've had that axe for two days now and its still not enchanted. The real question is why would a human choose the axe over the mace or sword. You voluntarily passed on the 3 free expertise from your racial in favor of what?? Aesthetics? I would not have made the same decision.

You appear to be running a PvP spec(weird one though) with glyphs that are WTF!? I can only suggest looking at the armory of a quality PvPer to get an idea of what glyphs you could be/should be using.

The values in the helm comparison are those of Redcape on Elitist Jerks.
    Weapon Speed 188,480
    Weapon DPS 900

Strength 233
    Hit 177
    Exp 130
    Crit 98
    Haste 79
    Mastery 113

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    I want to focus on your helm first. As far as I can tell, gemming pure strength is a loss here. I'll show you how I came to that conclusion.
    With the 40 Str gem:
    40 Str @233 = 9320

With a 20Str/20Mastery gem:
    20 Str @233 = 4660
    20 Mastery @113 = 2260
    30 Crit @98 = 2940
    Total = 9860

Looking at your reforging, I see that you are reforging to hit and expertise. While that is the ideal, you would want to prioritize reforging to hit over expertise. We have a number of abilities that cannot be dodged/blocked/parried and they produce a significant chunk of our damage. Instead of reforging your gloves or boot to expertise, try changing it to hit.

Your budget leg enchant makes me cringe, but I'll overlook it. You've had that axe for two days now and its still not enchanted. The real question is why would a human choose the axe over the mace or sword. You voluntarily passed on the 3 free expertise from your racial in favor of what?? Aesthetics? I would not have made the same decision.

You appear to be running a PvP spec(weird one though) with glyphs that are WTF!? I can only suggest looking at the armory of a quality PvPer to get an idea of what glyphs you could be/should be using.

The values in the helm comparison are those of Redcape on Elitist Jerks.
    Weapon Speed 188,480
    Weapon DPS 900

Strength 233
    Hit 177
    Exp 130
    Crit 98
    Haste 79
    Mastery 113
    Thanks for the overview. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the 3 free expertise for our racial. As for the enchant, as you can see i litterally just got DMC yesterday and had been farming gold like crazy. I also didnt want to drop 500 gold on an enchant when i would be running BWD and could possibly get Akirus. Other than that I appreciate the critique and will get on it asap.

---------- Post added 2011-04-07 at 05:16 PM ----------

I knew I would be running BWD today, in case you were wondering.
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    be gentle :P
    Gentle?! Pfft. :P

Anyway. It seems you have overlooked the SoT glyph in favor of the CS Glyph and keeping expertise rating on your items and reforging other stats such as crit for Mastery. I believe you would get more out of reforging all of that expertise and utilizing the SoT glyph. It is ok if you're a bit over the 26 cap using it. Say you're at 31 with it, that would be better to go with than trying to meet the 26 cap on expertise ratings alone. I was there at one point, and I am human, so +3 additional expertise was overkill. As a belf you shouldn't run into such a scenario

A bit over the hit cap. I put you into WoW Reforge and using its optimization, you're only 1 rating over the hit cap, and have gained 417 Crit Rating, which will boost your crit chance quite nicely.

http://wowreforge.com/Reforge.aspx?n...yw&realmId=206

After you do this, you should be golden.

P.S. Tinker your cloak for the super useful parachute! :>
    Last edited by Defender; 2011-04-08 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Added P.S.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    The SoT glyph is better than CS by far, so yes, you should do as he says and get it and reforge out of exp.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

thx to some spammers my post wasnt rated and i could still use advice.

last night i got tier shoulders yay. when i posted first time i had 365 pvp helm and gloves as well as 372 halfus shoulders.
    Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    why do u want a rate :P ur pretty much BIS geared loll. 10/10 from me "drewl"

Id like abit srs rate me with some helpfull thoughts on a few questions. not just a number and do this do that

first question is, should i reforge my hit trinket into haste and have hit food in raids instead ( heard some pallys does that with that trinket if low on hit aswell)..

is it a gain or loss to reforge up loads of expertise until i get chiim trinket ( expertise obviuosly) and remove the glyph of truth?

also. should i reforge mastery or haste if only those 2 stats on an item if i currently are in need of more hit..

heres armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../nexxia/simple

Reforge the Haste off into Hit, or whatever else. It's very low on our stat-priority at the moment.

I wasn't really looking for a rate, more so looking to see if anyone spotted something that could use some altering that I may have missed. A simple reforge, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Rate me please!
    Would you like to be rated on your PvP gear?

Ps: Rate me http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...os/kekx/simple
    Last edited by Heapsmad; 2011-04-11 at 02:34 AM.

Oops. I fixed it so it's PVE again.

The only things I can point out is get Band of Bees (obviously lol) and the Reverberating Shadowspirit gem in that helmet. Otherwise, realllly good. 9.8/10

EDIT: Oh yeah if you can get it, get the +20 stats to chest too unless it's too expensive or something.
    Last edited by Reith; 2011-04-11 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Oops. I fixed it so it's PVE again.

The only things I can point out is get Band of Bees (obviously lol) and the Reverberating Shadowspirit gem in that helmet. Otherwise, realllly good. 9.8/10

EDIT: Oh yeah if you can get it, get the +20 stats to chest too unless it's too expensive or something.
    For what's available to you, 10/10.

Rate me please, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...menis/advanced

If you can recommend any upgrades that would be great, I haven't done much raiding yet, is it worth getting the band of bees at all.

Thanks! Yeah I just got landslide yesterday (or the day before yesterday, technically). Guild helped with 4 of the crystals 'cause I've been doing well in attendance and performance.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarojerry View Post
    Rate me please, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...menis/advanced

If you can recommend any upgrades that would be great, I haven't done much raiding yet, is it worth getting the band of bees at all.
    Nice your caps are practically dead-on lol.
    +20 strength/mastery would be a slightly better gem in the helmet. I'd say 9.9/10 for what you can get.

Akirus will be a really nice upgrade when you get it. If you've had bad luck with drops, it actually drops pretty frequently so don't worry about it. There's really no better alternative to Band of Bees for you, so yes, it is worth it. What else're you gonna spend the Valor points on? Haha.

Reith, do you recommend removing the Darkmooncard and going for the BH trinket I hear its slightly more dps .. BUT its a situational use trinket, on many levels I like the dumb down on proc trinkets but I am open to macro'ing the IOY and zealtory and AW at the same time but I fear threat issues especialy when I preload my strenght with GoTAk ... 10 seconds into that and poping the cooldown macro

Darkmoon Card is better than IoY

and so are the majority of epic trinkets

So yeah, I need some advice here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...deàl/advanced

I found myself having to do some slapjob reforging, my mastery is at 19.04% I don't know why the armory says 17% or something but it's worth 39% in holy damage right now.

What I want to do is get the trinket from chim, and my t11 gloves. The gloves I'll get tomorrow, the trinket I don't know about but would it be plausible to drop my darkmoon card for the TB trinket when I get my gloves? I only have the ones I do now for the mastery/exp but with the gloves and Impatience of Youth I come out stat capped and with more mastery. I was thinking about binding its on use feature to my macro for a little more burst damage.

Would this would out for the better, or should I save up and buy the floating web so the stats weigh out?

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    Darkmoon Card is better than IoY

and so are the majority of epic trinkets
    Nope. This estimation was before the mastery stat weight increased and IoY was already superior to DMC:H.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...timation-4.0.6

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD