High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    9.9/10, considering the rest of your gear, shouldn't be too difficult to get Greater Crit to your cloak. It's minutiae at best. Great setup.
    My former UI

Tunguskä: So will people be able to by pass T11 raids by sticking to Heroics? Or shall they be forth which is what is it and not?
    Thaumatrope: Of course they shall. Don't tell me you actually thought they'd be forth which isn't what it is and not? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavenrod View Post
    9.9/10, considering the rest of your gear, shouldn't be too difficult to get Greater Crit to your cloak. It's minutiae at best. Great setup.
    Gear and spec looks fine to me.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarojerry View Post
    Reith, do you recommend removing the Darkmooncard and going for the BH trinket I hear its slightly more dps .. BUT its a situational use trinket, on many levels I like the dumb down on proc trinkets but I am open to macro'ing the IOY and zealtory and AW at the same time but I fear threat issues especialy when I preload my strenght with GoTAk ... 10 seconds into that and poping the cooldown macro
    Impatience of Youth is actually overall better than Darkmoon Card: Hurricane, unfortunately (fortunately?) because of the mastery change and the fact Darkmoon Card: Hurricane does not 100% proc on Hammer of Wraths anymore. Impatience of Youth is also really good for phase fights like Magmaw and Maloriak and macroing it with Avenging Wrath is ideal. If you think you'll have threat issues, you can just use a finisher and wait another cycle to get 3 HP again and then use it and you should be fine unless you have bad tanks.

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    What I want to do is get the trinket from chim, and my t11 gloves. The gloves I'll get tomorrow, the trinket I don't know about but would it be plausible to drop my darkmoon card for the TB trinket when I get my gloves? I only have the ones I do now for the mastery/exp but with the gloves and Impatience of Youth I come out stat capped and with more mastery. I was thinking about binding its on use feature to my macro for a little more burst damage.

Would this would out for the better, or should I save up and buy the floating web so the stats weigh out?
    You should wait until the next time you defeat Argaloth (since it's Monday) to determine whether to buy gloves or not because there is that possibility Argaloth will drop them. If you don't get them from Argaloth, then get the gloves first for T11 2-set bonus. If you do get them from Argaloth, get the cloak. You should get Impatience of Youth anyway and replace Darkmoon Card with it because the thread Prentice linked actually doesn't take into account that Avenging Wrath will always be up with it when it's up (and you should have it macro'd together), so it's actually better than they account for.
    Last edited by Reith; 2011-04-11 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Nope. This estimation was before the mastery stat weight increased and IoY was already superior to DMC:H.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...timation-4.0.6
    I did forget about the stat weight changes, but we can't forget that the person asking maybe be at different levels of tier set bonuses. But I thought it was only on the ptr that the mastery value has been increased? (due to HoL being increased by +%spelldmg)

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    I did forget about the stat weight changes, but we can't forget that the person asking maybe be at different levels of tier set bonuses. But I thought it was only on the ptr that the mastery value has been increased? (due to HoL being increased by +%spelldmg)
    Mastery is already affected by the spell damage debuff in 4.0.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    You should wait until the next time you defeat Argaloth (since it's Monday) to determine whether to buy gloves or not because there is that possibility Argaloth will drop them. If you don't get them from Argaloth, then get the gloves first for T11 2-set bonus. If you do get them from Argaloth, get the cloak. You should get Impatience of Youth anyway and replace Darkmoon Card with it because the thread Prentice linked actually doesn't take into account that Avenging Wrath will always be up with it when it's up (and you should have it macro'd together), so it's actually better than they account for.
    I won't be able to buy them until I down argaloth anyway lol, I want the trinket from chim but that's up to chim and how well I roll. The two piece bonus is just too nice, but I don't want to lose the expertise and take it from somewhere else so I was debating on replacing the card and losing 700 attack power overall and have an extra 1605 strength behind my bursts.

le sigh >.< so much gear, so little time!

Posting here enjoy my armory

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You mean the invalid link?? Pretty sure you're on Antonidas now and not Windrunner.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...naxie/advanced
    Last edited by Prentice; 2011-04-12 at 07:04 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    0/10 because you have Ashkandi.
    We seriously cannot get this shit to drop.

You may wanna add me along with Anaxie, too. We're actually identical, except for the cloak. :P
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

finally got heroic ashkhandi last night wooooooo!

also I never had time to properly reforge I will do it later tonight when i get home from work.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Armory link is my sig. Any help would be appreciated.
    I've been trying to stay up to date with the EJ thread and all, but just want to get some other Rets opinions, since I'm the only one in my guild.

Mod edit: Sig was in violation of the limits, so it was removed, but here's the armory for rating:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arien/advanced
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-04-19 at 04:10 PM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple.
    So I'm back for some more flaming
    Switched out some rings, and got a few upgrades since the last post. Will be switching the helm gem to a 20str 20mastery soon if I remember to do it, and as soon as I can grab a bit of extra gold ill go for the leg enchant. I will also be grabbing the tier legs tomorrow so that will balance out some reforging and enchanting
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
    TROLLS BE TROLLIN'

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunst306 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iencice/simple.
    So I'm back for some more flaming
    Switched out some rings, and got a few upgrades since the last post. Will be switching the helm gem to a 20str 20mastery soon if I remember to do it, and as soon as I can grab a bit of extra gold ill go for the leg enchant. I will also be grabbing the tier legs tomorrow so that will balance out some reforging and enchanting
    There are a number of things I would consider doing with your gear if you are trying to minmax for what you need. Since you can actually use the Str/Hit gems I would consider placing Etched in blue sockets. With your legs for tier gear that will help your Hit quite a bit, I would also consider enchanting the bracers with AP instead of hit.

http://wowreforge.com/Reforge.aspx?n...&parry=0&spi=0

That is the reforging I would go with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    I have nothing to say but "okay, looks perfect".

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...3%A9nie/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata View Post
    enchant your chest and rate me :>

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    finally got heroic ashkhandi last night wooooooo!

also I never had time to properly reforge I will do it later tonight when i get home from work.
    Looking at that clown suit makes me not want heroic gear. 359 looks so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphi View Post
    enchant your chest and rate me :>
    sorry um the only question i have is why 2 points in selfless healer and 1 point in long arm of the law besides that everything is good(despite the fact that i cant read it -_-)