Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Very nice. WTB your sword -_-

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/rhexis/advanced

Won't let me direct link? Lol?
    Hola.

Agreed, nice sword Therm. WTB

Dusk - get rid of mining!
    Last edited by Rhexis; 2011-06-05 at 04:28 PM.

Sorry for no direct link, I have to post more apparently. (even though my signature is a link lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Duskdagger View Post
    Sorry for no direct link, I have to post more apparently. (even though my signature is a link lol)
    I'm not a big fan of the Exo glyph but last I did any bit of research it's alright. (which was back in like December =P )
    Hurry up and down Nef so you can replace your PvP helm =]
    And if you can afford it, drop mining for something more useful (blacksmithing, leatherworking, enchanting which would probably be the cheapest, etc)

I don't see much wrong with your gear especially taking into consideration your experience, and I'm also really happy to see that you (unlike most others) understand when to match socket bonuses, and how to, and when not.

For those wondering about my funny gear, it' s my off spec, but I still pull pretty numbers =]

I'll give ya a 8/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../cyriaa/simple

Some nice pieces, but then again some blues so overall 7/10

Since im new poster cant post my direct link so just EU armory Nodos - Frostmane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    My only question is where is your 4pc? It's a much bigger upgrade than say having those heroic pauldrons, sims put it in the 3%ish DMg increase overall increase. Otherwise looks good. To be perfect go for the helmet from Nef.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 02:15 AM ----------

A question to throw out here a b offtopic, anyone in here having a hard time dumping their expertise? I've got so much (it's all refitted away) that I dropped my glyph. Wtb heroic trinket from the council!!
    I'm still waiting on the helm/shoulder token drop. Nef, Cho'gall & A'lakir, hates me.

As with the expertise overload, I don't think we'll be able to get rid of all that expertise in this raid tier, with the stats released so far for T12 atm it seems this expertise overload problem would be solved so I'm not too worry about it, for now just probably reforge off the excess expertise as much as possible I guess.
    Last edited by Winterstrife; 2011-06-06 at 01:35 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Cyriaa: Gear is fine, though get the +50 str enchant on your bracers (or frankly, any chant that isn't +50 exp, your already over the cap). Talents and glyphs: Get rid of the point in Divinity and the point in Acts of Sacrifice and put them in E4aE, it's the same dps increase (in most fights) as blazing light. Since you are only using 3 of the expertise from GoSoT, drop it for glyph of exo (which was fixed so it scaled with AoW damage and beats GoCS now) and then reforge back into 3 more expertise (you might need to keep the +50 exp chant on your bracers, but I don't think so, check wowreforge.com to see). Reforge that haste from your gloves into crit (you got em not to long ago, so it's just an over sight).

Pedjaland: uhhhh, hrmmm, duhhhh... YOUR A COW, GO BELF TO WIN. Seriously: your good, your reforging is spot on, gemming/chanting/spec/glyphs are all good.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Pedjaland: uhhhh, hrmmm, duhhhh... YOUR A COW, GO BELF TO WIN. Seriously: your good, your reforging is spot on, gemming/chanting/spec/glyphs are all good.
    BE or Taurens have no effect for PvE, PvP wise I think Taurens are superior with the additional health & stun.

---------- Post added 2011-06-06 at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriaa View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the Exo glyph but last I did any bit of research it's alright. (which was back in like December =P )
    Hurry up and down Nef so you can replace your PvP helm =]
    And if you can afford it, drop mining for something more useful (blacksmithing, leatherworking, enchanting which would probably be the cheapest, etc)

I don't see much wrong with your gear especially taking into consideration your experience, and I'm also really happy to see that you (unlike most others) understand when to match socket bonuses, and how to, and when not.

For those wondering about my funny gear, it' s my off spec, but I still pull pretty numbers =]

I'll give ya a 8/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../cyriaa/simple
    Taken from EJ Ret Paladin PvE DPS Thread:

GoExo is presently superior to GoCS. As weapons scale across the expansion, it is possible that GoCS could match or pull ahead in a future tier.

I prefer Exorcism glyph over the commonly picked CS glyph, CS don't really hits hard even with my gear, so having additional crit on it doesn't really makes it any better.

As for professions, Tailor + (BS/JC/Enchanting/Alchemy/LW/Inscription) works best for PvE.
    Swordguard is the best enchant for cloaks by far, 65 crit to cloak is meh, although I personally am too lazy to retrain Tailoring, I did it in Wrath for the mount, dropped it for Enchanting & currently regretting :\
    Last edited by Winterstrife; 2011-06-06 at 01:47 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

BE or Taurens have no effect for PvE, PvP wise I think Taurens are superior with the additional health & stun.
    It was a joke cause there was nothing wrong with his gear, and it was pretty damn good gear at that (DAMN YOU CHIMERON, DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUU).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Hey guys !

My char : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgeta/advanced

I'm only waiting for nef's weapon and I'll have fulfilled my 359 wishlist !

Oh hello,

Quote Originally Posted by Margeta View Post
    Hey guys !

My char : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rgeta/advanced

I'm only waiting for nef's weapon and I'll have fulfilled my 359 wishlist !
    That's a really solid 359 gear set up Margeta. One thing I would suggest is to add more crit, but you'll be doing that once you pick up your Nefarian Sword. As it has been stated on EJ and other forum sources, a balance of 2000 mastery to 1500 crit is favorable and you will see really solid returns once you get to that point. The only way to maintain that kind of distribution is to have heroic gear, but you aren't that far off from a happy medium with your 359 gear.

However, the best 359 trinket in the game is Darkmoon Card Hurricane. By far the best choice...you should be using that an LtS. Dump the HoR, get a card, and then reforge the haste off of your tier helm instead of the expertise to make up for the expertise loss. Substantial upgrade there. Redcape's math and spreadsheet back this point up.

The other only thing, and it's extremely minor (pun inc) is your minor glyph choice. I know it sounds picky, but I like rolling with Might, SoT, and SoR. In certain situations, mana has been tight for me on fights where I am swapping around between SoT and SoR when I was doing Heroic progression (which you might be doing soon, given the look of your gear). Maloriak is a good example, where in the black phase you're going to want to put a consecrate in a good spot, and you'll be swapping between SoR and SoT when you switch to adds to maximize your output. Again, a really small point.

9/10 for a 359 set up IMO...perfect 10 when you get that trinket.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hexis/advanced
    Last edited by Rhexis; 2011-06-06 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    First, you want to satisfy your socket bonus on your chest because it is just free hit from the gem. Also, I would recommend using wowreforge.com to clean up your hit rating a tad, you might get a little mastery as well.

Just a couple things I noticed right off the bat:

Gems: Only satisfy the socket bonus on your chest, everything else should be +40/67 str gems no matter what.

Reforging: Looks like you got as much mastery as you could, but you might want to try using wowreforge.com for hit cap/maybe getting expertise closer to 16 also.

Enchants look good.

P.S.: Make sure to swap gems before reforging also.
    Thanks...stuff looks pretty good now...gotta put it up for a test though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post
    Boy, your gear needs a lot of help.

- Get rid of haste gem in helm

- Reforge haste into hit from neck

- Get rid of the haste/hit gem from your chest and drop in a 40 str

- Get rid of the haste enchant on your bracer

- Reforge the haste into mastery on your bracer

- Get landslide for your Akirus. Maelstrom crystals are dirt cheap

- Upgrade your back and chest enchant as well as bracer

- Get rid of the expertise enchant on the gloves - as a matter of fact, get rid of the tier gloves and replace with Vicious PVP gloves until you get shoulders off Cho'Gal or preferably the helm off Neffy.

- Reforge your haste into mastery

- Get rid of the wotlk enchant on your legs

- Change your boot enchant to mastery

- Reforge your haste to hit

- Get license to slay or darkmoon card: hurricane to replace the heart of solace

Basically you need to completely reforge the majority of your gear if not all of it. You could gain so much more mastery by reforging and deciding if you want to keep the SOT glyph or change it out for CS.

No offense, but you need to take a trip over to EJ and read up a bit. Even your glyphs are mostly wrong.

Edit*

Also, I would probably drop Mining and put it on an alt. Pick up Blacksmithing, Engineering, Enchanting etc. Basically anything but a gathering trade.
    Last edited by Scinder; 2011-06-07 at 02:04 PM.

@ Sol: Get 2/2 Eye for an Eye instead of 1/2 Acts of Sacrifice and 1/2 Selfless Healer. Drop Glyph of Divine Plea for Glyph of Divine Protection, go mini Anti-Magic Shell. As stated above, you've got a ton of expertise without the Glyph of Seal of Truth but that's up to you.

Probably in PvP gear :/

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ugurama/simple

Now be gentle as is my off spec and main spec is holy just curious what yall think