10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton View Post
    Yea I'm not too crazy about the VP ring, crit+haste and less strength. I know it's an upgrade, just been waiting till I need nothing else, so I should probably buy it now lol. Shoulders are the bane of my existence unfortunately. On alt runs, the shoulders off all 3 drop frequently tho >.>
    Crit and haste aren't terrible, relative to mastery, and the resil is a huge loss overall. The only reason we ever got away with using pvp gear in t11 was because of, before the nerf, you got massive strength bonuses from the set bonuses, and after that, the gloves still gave you 5% cs damage. However, cloaks and rings and the like should only be used if you have like some blue shit or something, otherwise the loss of stats overall usually isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Crit and haste aren't terrible, relative to mastery, and the resil is a huge loss overall. The only reason we ever got away with using pvp gear in t11 was because of, before the nerf, you got massive strength bonuses from the set bonuses, and after that, the gloves still gave you 5% cs damage. However, cloaks and rings and the like should only be used if you have like some blue shit or something, otherwise the loss of stats overall usually isn't worth it.
    It's actually kind of annoying that the only dps ring in FL has a gem-slot, and then the VP ring does not. The gem-slot would have sold me on it far earlier. I was heavy into PvP at that time though so I just went for more strength and mastery and focused on picking up my tier stuff first. I've only been back playing for about 7 weeks since my last little vacation so I got a really late start on FL content.

Lol and I did have blue shit before that PvP ring so >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually kind of annoying that the only dps ring in FL has a gem-slot, and then the VP ring does not. The gem-slot would have sold me on it far earlier. I was heavy into PvP at that time though so I just went for more strength and mastery and focused on picking up my tier stuff first. I've only been back playing for about 7 weeks since my last little vacation so I got a really late start on FL content.

Lol and I did have blue shit before that PvP ring so >.>
    You could technically also get the ring off sinestra if you wanted, as its better than the VP one and your pvp one. But assuming your guild isn't running heroic t11 stuff, the VP is your best bet until you can get the rep ring.

You could technically also get the ring off sinestra if you wanted, as its better than the VP one and your pvp one. But assuming your guild isn't running heroic t11 stuff, the VP is your best bet until you can get the rep ring.
    Yeah I wish we were still working on HC T11 content. We're currently working on Heroic progression in FL though so we spend most raid time in there. I'll be sticking with the VP ring until I get exalted in a few weeks >.>

I have the cloak and im right at 16 and i still have akirus. If you can get yourself closer to 16, by, say, replacing your boots, the rep cloak will be better because it doesnt have wasted stats. Haste isn't the terrible stat it once was, either.
    In Firelands getting close to BiS you will be thinking differently.

Got some new gear, and way over expertise cap, thinking about using apparatus even though I hate having to stare at fortexorcist for 5 stacks :////

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldotcom/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    In Firelands getting close to BiS you will be thinking differently.

Got some new gear, and way over expertise cap, thinking about using apparatus even though I hate having to stare at fortexorcist for 5 stacks :////

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldotcom/simple
    If I recall correctly from the thread solely about trinkets for us in 4.2, H HoR is only better if you can use all of the expertise (or maybe exp and whatever other state you reforge it to).

As such, I'm going to say the same to you. If you have AoK, I'd say use that, replace your cloak with the rep one. You'd probably end up closer to exp cap and not have any wasted resil.

Aside from that I don't see anything wrong.

If I recall correctly from the thread solely about trinkets for us in 4.2, H HoR is only better if you can use all of the expertise (or maybe exp and whatever other state you reforge it to).

As such, I'm going to say the same to you. If you have AoK, I'd say use that, replace your cloak with the rep one. You'd probably end up closer to exp cap and not have any wasted resil.

Aside from that I don't see anything wrong.
    The other advice would be, although it's not as ideal, AT ALL, is to use the heroic cloak of off ryolith. While it does have wasted agility, the red sockets make that loss a little more bearable, and the itemization for us is pretty much perfect. If you are using H HoR, that is another valid option, but good luck convincing the agility users in your raid that you need it just as much as they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other advice would be, although it's not as ideal, AT ALL, is to use the heroic cloak of off ryolith. While it does have wasted agility, the red sockets make that loss a little more bearable, and the itemization for us is pretty much perfect. If you are using H HoR, that is another valid option, but good luck convincing the agility users in your raid that you need it just as much as they do.
    That cape is, I believe, BiS if you can use all of the hit. Otherwise blizz pretty much gave us the shaft this tier. Only 1 cloak, non heroic at that, no dps offset shoulders...

sorry folks this isnt Wotlk, agi cloak is junk
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    sorry folks this isnt Wotlk, agi cloak is junk
    It's only junk if you are using AoK and Vessel, if you are still using H HoR, and are wayyy over expertise cap with the rep cloak, then it is BiS. ONLY in that particular situation though.

It's only junk if you are using AoK and Vessel, if you are still using H HoR, and are wayyy over expertise cap with the rep cloak, then it is BiS. ONLY in that particular situation though.
    no, then the pvp cloak is bis
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

I was skipped over

Fastway on Stormreaver

Not really a main raider just what i could muster up by Pugging and alt raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had gotten such information about the agi cloak in this thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=bis+cloak

using this item comparison:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...27:11225:10051

I don't necessarily know if it still holds true, but i don't think it's as bad as you give it credit for.

@Fastway - Looks fine

Deleted
    So I just drop HC's domo chest and HC's rhyolith gloves in favor of 4pc T12, theoretically worth it?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/Vu/advanced

I may have entered into this thread really late. I dunno whose to look at. Here's mine though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/Vu/advanced

I may have entered into this thread really late. I dunno whose to look at. Here's mine though?
    Seems fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    Seems fine
    -infinity/10 because youre prot.

@Vynka - I don't know the numbers behind it, but I would probably say it is. Assuming, since you're 6/7 heroic, you can get some heroic pieces to fill the slots fairly quickly, it won't matter at all.

Deleted
    Problem is I'm on a 10man sharing tier badges with other 5 ppl. 2 priests, 2 other paladins and 1 warlock. "Lucky" we rejected the shadow priest, 'coz it would have been 6 other ppl.

Okay I've got a bunch of upgrades since I last posted.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...emaio/advanced

Oh yes, I should rate Vynka.
    Hmm, everything is in order but I'm a bit confused by heroic Zoids over Sulfuras. You've had a lot of rag kills to not had one drop <.<
    So, Precious' Ribbon / 10
    Last edited by DemaioJ; 2011-11-02 at 01:06 PM.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    Okay I've got a bunch of upgrades since I last posted.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...emaio/advanced

Oh yes, I should rate Vynka.
    Hmm, everything is in order but I'm a bit confused by heroic Zoids over Sulfuras. You've had a lot of rag kills to not had one drop <.<
    So, Precious' Ribbon / 10
    Not a single Sulfuras on my kills. The only one dropped on our 3rd kill and our old blood DK was the one in there to loot that. He was over me on DKP so I didn't came in. And now he quited. So I'm pretty angry about that F* Sulfuras. I'm also tired of seeing Hunter/Shaman/Warrior Tier12 token.

And I'm in fact jealous of you

So 9 out of 10 because I have Precious' Ribbon