10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    I'm thinking if I should aim to the Expertise hardcap to give trys to HC Ragnaros. My mind explodes each time a CS is parried while Zealotry is up.
    Aggravating it might be, going out of your way to get exp beyond the soft cap is a bad idea. Exp drops drastically in value after the soft cap. The other stats you would get instead will benefit more than the exp.

Deleted
    I'm thinking if I should aim to the Expertise hardcap to give trys to HC Ragnaros. My mind explodes each time a CS is parried while Zealotry is up.
    Can't you make your tanks stand of the right side of him, and you got far to the left, while your healers are spread in the middle,
    you are still going to be "behind" the boss?

Deleted
    I tried, I asked the warrior to be in the same spot as the pally, but he's all like "OK I'll do it" and then again, in the fucking middle. And I prefer to not discuss while giving it a try. Besides, he's just so kind that I feel terrible accusing him XDD

btw in P2 we are stacking together in the same spot, I've seen ppl doing the inverse, spreading and recieving the seeds' explosion all stacked.

If your tank can't figure out where to stand he needs to be replaced.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Deleted
    Finally yesterday we could position us "better", but we still are limited on how far we can stand from tanks because of getting out of heals range. We completed P2 today but It seemed like a mere ilusion, at least now we know how to handle P2 but still doing crap on P1 or running away too soon/late from Seeds or just messin the Sons.

btw this is not Strat Forum so uh... another Sulfuras :___

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally yesterday we could position us "better", but we still are limited on how far we can stand from tanks because of getting out of heals range. We completed P2 today but It seemed like a mere ilusion, at least now we know how to handle P2 but still doing crap on P1 or running away too soon/late from Seeds or just messin the Sons.

btw this is not Strat Forum so uh... another Sulfuras :___
    You can get some more mastery if you do haste -> mastery on your ring and crit -> mastery on your bracers

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    You can get some more mastery if you do haste -> mastery on your ring and crit -> mastery on your bracers
    Not sure where your armory is throw me a link and I'll take a look :')
    Here's mine http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADlet/simple I do know about the ring :')

Quote Originally Posted by Darktheist View Post
    Not sure where your armory is throw me a link and I'll take a look :')
    Here's mine http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADlet/simple I do know about the ring :')
    Run your gear thru wowreforge.com. You will find a better way to reforge your gear. Replace the +67 gem in your shoulders to another red slot on your gear and put a 20 str/20 mastery hybrid gem in there. Maybe test a 20 str/20 hit hybrid gem in your gloves with comparing reforge values with and without it using wowreforge. Use +50 str to gloves instead of mastery.

Also your talents aren't really optimal, you might have wanted to get +6% healing done to you because you think it'll help raid damage but
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbhMZMZfbGsdkszfz is a better talent tree overall. You can replace the point in repentance with one point in divinity for +2% healing but I don't think it really matters.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blade/advanced

^^my armory
    Last edited by Chaosblade; 2011-11-08 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Run your gear thru wowreforge.com. You will find a better way to reforge your gear. Replace the +67 gem in your shoulders to another red slot on your gear and put a 20 str/20 mastery hybrid gem in there. Maybe test a 20 str/20 hit hybrid gem in your gloves with comparing reforge values with and without it using wowreforge. Use +50 str to gloves instead of mastery.

Also your talents aren't really optimal, you might have wanted to get +6% healing done to you because you think it'll help raid damage but
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbhMZMZfbGsdkszfz is a better talent tree overall. You can replace the point in repentance with one point in divinity for +2% healing but I don't think it really matters.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blade/advanced

^^my armory
    Ahh shit yeah cheers for reminding me about the talents, I was soloing Kael'thas for the mount and forgot to change my spec back, as for you all I can see is possibly forking out some gold for new boots, I'd imagine you'd benefit overall more from hit + crit reforged into Mastery than Haste + crit reforged into mastery other than that your gear looks spot on. Also I'm not sure which is better over all the tier chest and Aly helm or the Majordomo chest and the Tier helm but when you do down raggy HC and obtain the HC helm maybe try that combo out instead :')

Deleted
    Chaosblade: You logged out in retri pvp gear. So all I can say is that your talent tree seems perfectly fine, and so do your glyphs.

Seeing as that's the only thing I can talk about, I'll throw mine in.

Darkplates (Burning blade eu)

This is my offspec as you might notice with the lack of tier, but here's the situation: Our offtank (me being the main tank) stopped raiding, and he was the one going dps for the solo tankable fights. Our new tank however, lacks a propper dps spec, so I wanted you guys to see how my gear is and if it's ready to pull some numbers in fights like bale/rhyo/majo, and if so, if there are any improovements I can make (enchant/gem-wise. Money for these isn't an issue)

p.s.: can't yet post links, so if you can't copy that I'm Darkplates (Burning Blade Eu)

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Chaosblade: You logged out in retri pvp gear. So all I can say is that your talent tree seems perfectly fine, and so do your glyphs.

Seeing as that's the only thing I can talk about, I'll throw mine in.

Darkplates (Burning blade eu)

This is my offspec as you might notice with the lack of tier, but here's the situation: Our offtank (me being the main tank) stopped raiding, and he was the one going dps for the solo tankable fights. Our new tank however, lacks a propper dps spec, so I wanted you guys to see how my gear is and if it's ready to pull some numbers in fights like bale/rhyo/majo, and if so, if there are any improovements I can make (enchant/gem-wise. Money for these isn't an issue)

p.s.: can't yet post links, so if you can't copy that I'm Darkplates (Burning Blade Eu)

thanks in advance

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lates/advanced

Enchant your bracers.
    Get peerless stats on chest + 20str, 50str on bracers, 50str on gloves,
    Get the Apparatus if you can, and swap it with the rep trinket. - If you buy it, you probably you'll need to tweak some reforging, so when you calculate your crit rating + 410 ( 5x82 from vessel), should be lower then your mastery rating, so your Apparatus proc mastery instead of crit.
    Gem pure 20str everywhere, except if the socket bonus is +20str. aka put pure +20str gems in bracers, belt, legs and weapon.

Everything else seems fine.
    Last edited by mmoc2c33cfef99; 2011-11-09 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lates/advanced

Enchant your bracers.
    Get peerless stats on chest + 20str, 50str on bracers, 50str on gloves,
    Get the Apparatus if you can, and swap it with the rep trinket. - If you buy it, you probably you'll need to tweak some reforging, so when you calculate your crit rating + 410 ( 5x82 from vessel), should be lower then your mastery rating, so your Apparatus proc mastery instead of crit.
    Gem pure 20str everywhere, except if the socket bonus is +20str. aka put pure +20str gems in bracers, belt, legs and weapon.

Everything else seems fine.
    Your choice of gear is odd, and im assuming it stems from a lack of drops like tier shoulders. Aside from that point, it all looks fine.

Deleted
    Your choice of gear is odd, and im assuming it stems from a lack of drops like tier shoulders. Aside from that point, it all looks fine.
    If you are talking about me, you might want to check the previous page :P

@Loop
    You reforging is on the spot all good, but idd you gear choice is odd, having 2 offset pieces and pvp shoulders, even 359 tier shoulders are more viable in pve then ruth
    Also on trinket choice, Apparatus N is not best choice if you have HoR h in you bags (just asumption)

overall i will say 8/10

Looking forward to comments on my profile
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    @Loop
    You reforging is on the spot all good, but idd you gear choice is odd, having 2 offset pieces and pvp shoulders, even 359 tier shoulders are more viable in pve then ruth
    Also on trinket choice, Apparatus N is not best choice if you have HoR h in you bags (just asumption)

overall i will say 8/10

Looking forward to comments on my profile
    Missing an engineering tinker in your gloves (you can have both), and you're a good chunk over hit cap. Reforge to mastery instead of hit on your ring and put a str/hit gem in your belt or gloves.

Everything else looks fine.

Seems that everyone above me has already been rated >.>

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Bdftwo/advanced

Missing an engineering tinker in your gloves (you can have both), and you're a good chunk over hit cap. Reforge to mastery instead of hit on your ring and put a str/hit gem in your belt or gloves.

Everything else looks fine.
    Yeah forgot to fix gloves, just upgraded them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Yeah forgot to fix gloves, just upgraded them
    You're now 56 under hit cap. Not quite sure what you changed for that to happen, but unforge your gloves and replace one of your str/hit gems with 40 str. You should also switch H HoR for the rep trinket if you cant get Vessel. H HoR is only better if you can use all the exp. Also didnt catch it last time, but the gem in your shoulders should be str/mast.

@BDF - Looks fine, only thing to say is that 4pc with Alys's offset helm is better for alliance than chest offpiece.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Zeel/simple Feel free to rate I R still pvper atm so.

You're now 56 under hit cap. Not quite sure what you changed for that to happen, but unforge your gloves and replace one of your str/hit gems with 40 str. You should also switch H HoR for the rep trinket if you cant get Vessel. H HoR is only better if you can use all the exp. Also didnt catch it last time, but the gem in your shoulders should be str/mast.

@BDF - Looks fine, only thing to say is that 4pc with Alys's offset helm is better for alliance than chest offpiece.
    You probably looked at me while i was switching around gear, i want to play with HoR H a little again, i have vessal, was using it for some itme, but wanted to change a little and see how it goes

About shoulder gem, i prefer main stat over secondary stat to gem, imo +10str is bigger dps boost then +20mastery