Deleted
    Enchants seem fine mirrath.Gemming seems ok. Gears ok (dont like the t12 top though but obveous gear isnt as simple as "just change it" lol)
    You could change a few reforges..
    current stats=
    Hit 990
    Exp = 457
    Mastery = 1979
    Crit = 1143
    You could achive
    Hit = 961
    Exp = 495
    Mastery = 2036
    Crit = 1077
    Means you gain a little more mastery and achive exp cap.
    By Remove all reforges off gloves.
    Legs = crit -Exp
    Remove reforge of shoes
    Haste-mastery on Serrated Brimstone signet
    Haste-Crit on relic

7/10 id say though ;p
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...edeem/advanced
    Last edited by mmoce66337fb63; 2012-01-07 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    Bah, no one here for me again.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Unify/simple

I may have been slacking a little, our guild went 10man very recently and I'm finding it difficult to raid in a 10man instead of 25!

Deleted
    Was editing my last post so i thought id do this one also ;p
    I was there Unifybe
    Your enchants seem fine.Gems are good (you could change the 40 str in your belt to a 20 str 20 mastery hybrid)
    You currently using 3 piece t11. Have you got a old HC piece of t12? I believe its better to use 2 set t12 + 2 set t13 instead)
    Your quite a bit off exp cap also.
    Hit= 969
    Exp=340
    Mastery=1758
    Crit=1787.

Possible to achive
    Hit=963
    Exp=482
    Mastery=1684
    Crit=1725.
    neck= crit-exp
    Cloak=Crit-mastery
    Legs=Crit-exp
    Shoes=Haste-exp
    Ring of torn flesh=Crit-hit
    Relic=Haste-hit

6.5/10 id say then ;D
    Last edited by mmoce66337fb63; 2012-01-07 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    So, running through Unsleeping HC we've thought about changing certain aspects in our talent trees, the first one is the Disc Priest speccing into Atonement and Archangel,the second one, and seeing that WoG does not proc an stack of the purple buff, is that I could spec into Selfless Healer. I know I can move one point from Repentance, but the second is more complicated. Any Idea? Could 1Selfless Healer be enough?
    I know it's offtopic, but no. Don't take it from eye for an eye. There's a shitload of magic damage in the fight, it will help you. Remove from pursuit of justice (both points, you won't get the extra holy power in that fight) and inside yorsahj and zonozz you get 125% speed, removing the need for the talent. Put one point into Eternal glory (makes you , 2 in selfless healer. Take repeatense and pursuit off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Bah, no one here for me again.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Unify/simple

I may have been slacking a little, our guild went 10man very recently and I'm finding it difficult to raid in a 10man instead of 25!
    Should probably look harder since redeem's link is like an inch above your post =o This is a thread about rating others as well as getting ratings yourself, don't do one without the other. As far as you go, you need more expertise. The t13 helm would help a lot, but until then you should reforge for it on your rings I think (quick mental math, should get you the cap, roughly). Your gem in your 397 ring should be str/mast also. Spec and glyphs are fine.

@Redeem : Looks fine, but I want your mace so you should probably trade it to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    I know it's offtopic, but no. Don't take it from eye for an eye. There's a shitload of magic damage in the fight, it will help you. Remove from pursuit of justice (both points, you won't get the extra holy power in that fight) and inside yorsahj and zonozz you get 125% speed, removing the need for the talent. Put one point into Eternal glory (makes you , 2 in selfless healer. Take repeatense and pursuit off.
    Keeping de offtopic a lil more before going ontopic:
    I didn't know about the +25% speed, where's that coming from? We're using Aspect of the Pack when oozes spawn and there are no adds around so I guess it's another option, thx 4 teh advice.

@Redeem: Plain perfect, you're almost in normal mode BiS so congratulations, you're going after VP Ring next week right? Plz send me some luck! (Yesterday I did my 20th atempt to get Sulfuras. Nothing happened )

ninjaedit: @fredzilla, you meant his sword right? :P

Deleted
    [/QUOTE]@Redeem: Plain perfect, you're almost in normal mode BiS so congratulations, you're going after VP Ring next week right? Plz send me some luck! (Yesterday I did my 20th atempt to get Sulfuras. Nothing happened

ninjaedit: @fredzilla, you meant his sword right? :P[/QUOTE]
    Thx and not to sure, most proberly. depends what this week yields 3 weeks no progress raids ;( cant wait to get out team back next week and start to progress again!.And fredzilla may be talking about sulfuras,ive been logging in and out and testing both weps so who knows which i had equipt at the time of looking @ armory ;D
    PS.Sorry for going off topic here.

Deleted
    Went down smoothly once we realized we were using 2 tanks when with 1 tank it was easier.

Here's my kill log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=9380&e=9952
    would appreciate constructive criticism, thx ^^

Not sure is there is someone to rate over me ...

My armory is in my sig (please disregard my pvp helmet as I have been unable to get anything to replace it throughout FL and ADD and VP has been used to buy bigger upgrades compared to the helmet).
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

I'm a bit puzzled why you would enchant mastery on gloves instead of strength, and why you would use strength/stamina gems. Also I suspect you actually pvp in that spec because you lose dps with selfless healer and act of sacrifice.

I don't get the Glyph of Salvation, seems useless to me with threat buffed. Many better options.

And well yes, the pvp helm.

That's pretty much it. 7/10.

My armory link is in my sig just click on it, cheers.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    My armory link is in my sig just click on it, cheers.
    Try to use epic gems at least in 397 gear (of course it depends).
    You don't need Repentance in current raid environment, use that point for Divinity, your healers will be grateful for that.
    There was a thread there about Ring of Torn Flesh and which gem to use there - like a lot of those who posted there I think an orange gem will be better there.
    I am a bit ashamed of your raid master looter, because 4p13 is a must for retri pala. Good luck obtaining it!

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hatdark/simple

to daredalus: Ran your char through wowreforge (http://wowreforge.com/EU/Hellfire/Dyn%C3%A0sty) And you could get some hints from that. You have a little bit too much hit and expertise, and you have too much crit as well. Do the reforges from there and you'll see instant dps increase.
    Nicely enchanted, nicely gemmed, Overall gear is quite alright. try to pug some HC FL to try and upgrade the apparatus to heroic version or pray spine drops you a new trinket.

You are in your prot gear/spec, so all I can say is the same: you don't need Repentance in current raid environment, use that point for Divinity, your healers will be grateful for that.

@darknessice
    you are in prot gear so can say anything till you logout in ret gear

my char is in sig, and advanced comment is welcome
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    my char is in sig, and advanced comment is welcome
    Remove the point in Repentance for Divinity if you're not wiping on Hagara trash. Rest looks good.

10/10

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/rickybobbyy/simple

funny how my only 3 posts are in here. I get really bored before raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobbyy View Post
    10/10

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/rickybobbyy/simple

funny how my only 3 posts are in here. I get really bored before raid.
    Why 5/5? Use that 390 Backbreaker Spaulders or get VP gauntlets. Perhaps you could further optimize your reforges to try adjust more to the 8.00% Hit Chance.

8/10 because you got your Gurthalak in your first kill. h8.

Deleted
    No one to rate, so here goes mine:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hatdark/simple

Deleted
    9/10, you should spend Valor Points at least on the Cape, since it's BiS, and seeing you already kill Hagara in heroic mode, the VP belt is a lil' better but Hagara's BiS. And aim for Heroic Experimental Slicer, it's better than normal Gurthalak.

On talents, as said, you may want to remove at least 1 point from Repentance and locate it elsewhere, Divinity is the best option.

My link is on sig, btw: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Vynka/advanced