Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    You should respect the socket bonus on your Shoulders, Chest, Ring and Belt, and then readjust your ratings.
    Also get strength+mastery gems for legs+feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightness View Post
    yes i understand im missing some enchants and what not but im working on them if they werent so expensive on my server or if i could be bothered to get the mats for them and make myself but w/e.

oh and another things i only raid in LFR and so only have access to raid finder gear/ VP stuff etc
    Hi, I'm a new poster, but have been reading MMO-champ for a long time. Here's my first time rating someone.

You should be using the Glyph of Seal of Truth instead of Glyph of Judgement. The +10 expertise is extremely op, and you should reforge your gear accordingly to 16 expertise, and 8% hit.
    You should also be using the str+mastery gem on your ring.
    Also, try to get your hands on the vp belt, it's better than even the normal hagara belt imo.

Here's my armory, I can't link yet.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/durotan/Berianther/simple

I've been trying to get a better boot, but no luck yet. And I do have all normal DS trinkets, and swap them depending on fights.
    Last edited by Berianther; 2012-01-21 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    I'll assume you have Curled Twilight normally instead of Kirin Tor Band and thus, that you're almost full 397 BiS, you only need the chest and the boots so pretty nice. Gz on Sinestra and Heroic Ragnaros btw :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm normally using curled twilight + vp ring.

Deleted
    Hey,
    you have nice gear. Take the Chest for your 397 BiS.
    How long did you try Sinestra?^^
    (Need also some old heroic kills.. my old guild brokes on Ragnaros because 2 or 3 members left / quit)

My retribution paladin:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nozdormu/Yanma/advanced

I did Sinestra yesterday with a pug and it's so easy I got mad at people who were proud of the kill afterwards. I don't know what to compare it to but Rag Heroic is still much much harder. All heroics in DS except Morchok obviously also all harder.

Regarding your armory all looks good. Personally I roll with more Crit and Divinity over Repentance in the spec.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A0nte/advanced

i have the ultraxion trinket but i find myself better with the AoK, set is still 384 because i use to leave drops form guild raid to guild mates , i dont care who will gear up for first

youur missing engineering tinkers
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Can't post links yet, but US-Bloodhoof, Zephur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    -100/10 because your cloak doesn't match the rest of your gear.

@Zephur - Looks fine.

Deleted
    @Zephur Just the usual, skip repentance and place it whenever you feel more comfortable. I love the way blizzard screw their own words. "Lots of Crowd Control". "More raids than ever".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    ye i know , i dont use very much the parachute on the cloak , and the nitro boots really pissed me : that tinker killed me so many times in ragna that i decided to get rid of it , im just using the sinapse spring on gloves

Deleted
    We paladis have the safest way of using Nitro Boots. Bubble.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drael/advanced

Is there something I could improve. Would like some criticism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrael View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drael/advanced

Is there something I could improve. Would like some criticism
    In order to get rated, rate the player above you.

Deleted
    Overall I think its OK, but why you reforge out of HIT from head and neck, and then you reforge to HIT from several items?
    And of course Fractured Amberjewel +40 mastery gem is little fail . Use Skillful Ember Topaz +20 str, +20 mastery.

now some critic about mine character please: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Ahsokaa/advanced

(Sorry still cant post damn links)

Deleted
    @uNcl

you have way too much expertise. I ran your character through wowreforge to see the best ouptput and here it is:

Head : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Neck : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Shoulders : HasteRating -> CritRating
    Chest : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Waist : CritRating -> HitRating
    Feet : CritRating -> HitRating
    Hands : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring2 : CritRating -> HitRating
    Trinket1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Back : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    MainHand : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ranged : HasteRating -> HitRating

you'll get less expertise, less crit, a bit more haste, and more mastery.

Regarding enchants and gems, everything checks out well. As said, you can drop the point from repeatance. You can put it in Acts of Sacrifice (this way you can dispell yourself during frost phase in hc hagara) or in Divinity (to help healers). Other than that, I'd advise you to get Holy wrath glyphs, since it might be useful in spine (it aoe stuns the adds) instead of HoJ
    Last edited by mmoc73aa7a8311; 2012-01-27 at 12:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    uNcl

you have way too much expertise. I ran your character through wowreforge to see the best ouptput and here it is:

Head : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Neck : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Shoulders : HasteRating -> CritRating
    Chest : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Waist : CritRating -> HitRating
    Feet : CritRating -> HitRating
    Hands : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring2 : CritRating -> HitRating
    Trinket1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Back : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    MainHand : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ranged : HasteRating -> HitRating

you'll get less expertise, less crit, a bit more haste, and more mastery.

Regarding enchants and gems, everything checks out well. As said, you can drop the point from repeatance. You can put it in Acts of Sacrifice (this way you can dispell yourself during frost phase in hc hagara) or in Divinity (to help healers). Other than that, I'd advise you to get Holy wrath glyphs, since it might be useful in spine (it aoe stuns the adds) instead of HoJ
    I know Iam little over expertised I try to do reforge you way. Dropping point from repentance is a good idea since its long time i use it anyway.
    Only using Glyph of Hammer of Justice on Warmaster Blackhorn fight to help stun sapers. I just forget to switch back to Glyph of Holy Wrath.

Anyway thanks to some good advices!

Just one last think, How much dps should I pull in my curet gear on Madness of Deathwing normal? We still trying to take it down but wipe du to low dps i think. On best attempt we wiped on damn 1% an I pulled 44k dps. is that enought for retry of should be better? thanks