1. #5821
    @Zephur Just the usual, skip repentance and place it whenever you feel more comfortable. I love the way blizzard screw their own words. "Lots of Crowd Control". "More raids than ever".


  2. #5822
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    youur missing engineering tinkers
    ye i know , i dont use very much the parachute on the cloak , and the nitro boots really pissed me : that tinker killed me so many times in ragna that i decided to get rid of it , im just using the sinapse spring on gloves

  3. #5823
    We paladis have the safest way of using Nitro Boots. Bubble.


  4. #5824
    Mechagnome Colmadero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhouse Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    My armory

  5. #5825
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Proland :D
    Posts
    186
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drael/advanced

    Is there something I could improve. Would like some criticism

  6. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrael View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drael/advanced

    Is there something I could improve. Would like some criticism
    In order to get rated, rate the player above you.

  7. #5827

  8. #5828
    Overall I think its OK, but why you reforge out of HIT from head and neck, and then you reforge to HIT from several items?
    And of course Fractured Amberjewel +40 mastery gem is little fail . Use Skillful Ember Topaz +20 str, +20 mastery.

    now some critic about mine character please: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Ahsokaa/advanced

    (Sorry still cant post damn links)

  9. #5829
    @uNcl

    you have way too much expertise. I ran your character through wowreforge to see the best ouptput and here it is:

    Head : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Neck : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Shoulders : HasteRating -> CritRating
    Chest : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Waist : CritRating -> HitRating
    Feet : CritRating -> HitRating
    Hands : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring2 : CritRating -> HitRating
    Trinket1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Back : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    MainHand : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ranged : HasteRating -> HitRating


    you'll get less expertise, less crit, a bit more haste, and more mastery.

    Regarding enchants and gems, everything checks out well. As said, you can drop the point from repeatance. You can put it in Acts of Sacrifice (this way you can dispell yourself during frost phase in hc hagara) or in Divinity (to help healers). Other than that, I'd advise you to get Holy wrath glyphs, since it might be useful in spine (it aoe stuns the adds) instead of HoJ
    Last edited by darknessice; 2012-01-27 at 12:27 AM.

  10. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    uNcl

    you have way too much expertise. I ran your character through wowreforge to see the best ouptput and here it is:

    Head : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Neck : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Shoulders : HasteRating -> CritRating
    Chest : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Waist : CritRating -> HitRating
    Feet : CritRating -> HitRating
    Hands : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring2 : CritRating -> HitRating
    Trinket1 : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Back : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    MainHand : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Ranged : HasteRating -> HitRating


    you'll get less expertise, less crit, a bit more haste, and more mastery.

    Regarding enchants and gems, everything checks out well. As said, you can drop the point from repeatance. You can put it in Acts of Sacrifice (this way you can dispell yourself during frost phase in hc hagara) or in Divinity (to help healers). Other than that, I'd advise you to get Holy wrath glyphs, since it might be useful in spine (it aoe stuns the adds) instead of HoJ
    I know Iam little over expertised I try to do reforge you way. Dropping point from repentance is a good idea since its long time i use it anyway.
    Only using Glyph of Hammer of Justice on Warmaster Blackhorn fight to help stun sapers. I just forget to switch back to Glyph of Holy Wrath.

    Anyway thanks to some good advices!

    Just one last think, How much dps should I pull in my curet gear on Madness of Deathwing normal? We still trying to take it down but wipe du to low dps i think. On best attempt we wiped on damn 1% an I pulled 44k dps. is that enought for retry of should be better? thanks

  11. #5831
    well, for one thing I'd advise you practicing in lfr. It's not exactly normal mode, but it will help you getting the hang of the fight.
    Secondly, I would advise you to use Zealotry + Avenging wrath every platform on the corrupted tentacle (or whatever the big thing that impales tanks is called). You'll have it up for every platform, including last one. That's where the dps is mostly needed. While on this, use guardian on first and third platforms, and then ON Deathwing himself after first wave of adds is down and you pull bloodlust (along with pot and Zealotry+avenging).

    You might also want to use only 1 filler (Cs- filler - cs) while yellow platform is up.
    Check DBM timers properly to have time to switch do seal of righteousness quickly and dps down the bloods ASAP.

    I haven't killed Madness normal as retri yet, but in LFR I'm pulling 68-70k dps everytime.

    Follow these advices and you should do some more dps for sure.

  12. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    well, for one thing I'd advise you practicing in lfr. It's not exactly normal mode, but it will help you getting the hang of the fight.
    Secondly, I would advise you to use Zealotry + Avenging wrath every platform on the corrupted tentacle (or whatever the big thing that impales tanks is called). You'll have it up for every platform, including last one. That's where the dps is mostly needed. While on this, use guardian on first and third platforms, and then ON Deathwing himself after first wave of adds is down and you pull bloodlust (along with pot and Zealotry+avenging).

    You might also want to use only 1 filler (Cs- filler - cs) while yellow platform is up.
    Check DBM timers properly to have time to switch do seal of righteousness quickly and dps down the bloods ASAP.

    I haven't killed Madness normal as retri yet, but in LFR I'm pulling 68-70k dps everytime.

    Follow these advices and you should do some more dps for sure.
    Moar epic gems!

    Also you're short on expertise.


  13. #5833
    Oh yeah. Well, I'm reforged for stupid hc spine. And GM is working on getting me the gems I need

  14. #5834
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Oh yeah. Well, I'm reforged for stupid hc spine. And GM is working on getting me the gems I need
    Some sick gear Tauren pally's are so fat tho :L
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eefstar/simple
    I've yet to get hold of a new helm and chest due to ret being my offspec :L

  15. #5835
    If you'll be using Gurth (which you should), make sure to get closer to expertise cap.
    After I ran your character through wowreforge, it seems you can't get to the cap though.
    Cloak : Haste to hit. Chest: crit to expertise. Boots: crit to expertise. Both rings: haste to hit. Relic: haste to hit.

    Now, let's face it. Having that chest sucks. I advise you to get JP and buy t12 chest. It has less strength but a lot more secondary stats. It also gives you enough expertise (I hope) for you to reach the cap. Try to upgrade head to 378 heroic dungeons one. not as important though, since you'll not need it to reach caps. Still an upgrade.

    now, regarding gems and enchants: put a 50 str enchant on gloves, 50 str enchant on bracers, 65 crit enchant on cloak, +20 stats on the chest you'll buy, and if you are keeping that head, get the propper pve enchant.

    Now regarding talents and glyphs: Prime glyphs checks out, Major ones don't. You don't want Turn Evil nor Cleanse glyphs. Get consecration and holy wrath.
    Your talent tree is also a bit off. There's no reason to have 2 points in Acts of Sacrifice. I can understand 1 point for self dispell in heroic hagara, but not two. You want to take 1 point out of Acts of Sacrifice and Remove repeatance. Put both points in Eye for an eye (a lot of fights have direct magic damage. Morchok, yorsahj, hagara, ultraxion, warmaster at least) and that should do it.

    Any questions feel free to ask

  16. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefz View Post
    Some sick gear Tauren pally's are so fat tho :L
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eefstar/simple
    I've yet to get hold of a new helm and chest due to ret being my offspec :L
    Pretty good although you'll need to rid yourself of those PvP pieces immediately. Especially the chest.
    Also your under exp cap, hit 16 and use the Glyph. Other than that your reforges are good and gemming is perfect.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zodiacx/simple
    US-Shattered Halls ZodiacX

  17. #5837
    Epic! Fredzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    That one place
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiacx92 View Post
    Pretty good although you'll need to rid yourself of those PvP pieces immediately. Especially the chest.
    Also your under exp cap, hit 16 and use the Glyph. Other than that your reforges are good and gemming is perfect.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zodiacx/simple
    US-Shattered Halls ZodiacX
    Your gear is fine, but I feel as though you're using your pvp spec right now since you're missing a lot of basic talents >_>
    I dunno if you've just been extremely unlucky, but you should get EoU asap

  18. #5838
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Your gear is fine, but I feel as though you're using your pvp spec right now since you're missing a lot of basic talents >_>
    I dunno if you've just been extremely unlucky, but you should get EoU asap
    Yea I decided to do a little BG/Arena this weekend and I tried to be in my PvE gear at least when I logged for this. Sadly... I've yet to see an EoU from Spine yet... Our guild has bad luck for drops.. We've had 6 Bows and 4 Kiril's drop when we only need 1 Kiril for example out of our 8-9 kills. Needless to say we don't have a hunter. -_-

  19. #5839
    I hear you. Took me 8 weeks to see a gurthalak drop in either LFR or normal. The day after that, I Got hc slicer.

  20. #5840
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    true story. alright, let me see your paladin.

    Reforging checks out (benefits of being alliance. every paladin race has actual benefits to a dps'r), gemming seems perfect, enchants, check out, but I have to point out that you should have 2/2 in eye for an eye. In all the fights there's a lot of magic damage: morchok's stomp, somehow eye for an eye also reflects, yorsahj (red, green, not sure if yellow as well), hagara (stupid shattered ice), ultraxion (HoT's you might need to soak) Boat (everytime you go to twilight swirls), and not sure about the other 2 fights. It might increase your dps a tiny bit, while I reckon you only need 1 point in Acts of sacrifice (I assume you are using it to lower the cd of hand of freedom to dispell yourself in hc hagara.

    I wish I had enchanting/engineering instead of mining like you do. Gear overall seems pretty decent.

    do you have any logs from ultraxion lfr (patchwerk-like) you could provide with that level of gear?
    Ultraxion Hero down yesterday (yay!). Here's the log:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4228&e=4547


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •