Deleted
    well, for one thing I'd advise you practicing in lfr. It's not exactly normal mode, but it will help you getting the hang of the fight.
    Secondly, I would advise you to use Zealotry + Avenging wrath every platform on the corrupted tentacle (or whatever the big thing that impales tanks is called). You'll have it up for every platform, including last one. That's where the dps is mostly needed. While on this, use guardian on first and third platforms, and then ON Deathwing himself after first wave of adds is down and you pull bloodlust (along with pot and Zealotry+avenging).

You might also want to use only 1 filler (Cs- filler - cs) while yellow platform is up.
    Check DBM timers properly to have time to switch do seal of righteousness quickly and dps down the bloods ASAP.

I haven't killed Madness normal as retri yet, but in LFR I'm pulling 68-70k dps everytime.

Follow these advices and you should do some more dps for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    well, for one thing I'd advise you practicing in lfr. It's not exactly normal mode, but it will help you getting the hang of the fight.
    Secondly, I would advise you to use Zealotry + Avenging wrath every platform on the corrupted tentacle (or whatever the big thing that impales tanks is called). You'll have it up for every platform, including last one. That's where the dps is mostly needed. While on this, use guardian on first and third platforms, and then ON Deathwing himself after first wave of adds is down and you pull bloodlust (along with pot and Zealotry+avenging).

You might also want to use only 1 filler (Cs- filler - cs) while yellow platform is up.
    Check DBM timers properly to have time to switch do seal of righteousness quickly and dps down the bloods ASAP.

I haven't killed Madness normal as retri yet, but in LFR I'm pulling 68-70k dps everytime.

Follow these advices and you should do some more dps for sure.
    Moar epic gems!

Also you're short on expertise.

Deleted
    Oh yeah. Well, I'm reforged for stupid hc spine. And GM is working on getting me the gems I need

Deleted
    Oh yeah. Well, I'm reforged for stupid hc spine. And GM is working on getting me the gems I need
    Some sick gear Tauren pally's are so fat tho :L
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eefstar/simple
    I've yet to get hold of a new helm and chest due to ret being my offspec :L

Deleted
    If you'll be using Gurth (which you should), make sure to get closer to expertise cap.
    After I ran your character through wowreforge, it seems you can't get to the cap though.
    Cloak : Haste to hit. Chest: crit to expertise. Boots: crit to expertise. Both rings: haste to hit. Relic: haste to hit.

Now, let's face it. Having that chest sucks. I advise you to get JP and buy t12 chest. It has less strength but a lot more secondary stats. It also gives you enough expertise (I hope) for you to reach the cap. Try to upgrade head to 378 heroic dungeons one. not as important though, since you'll not need it to reach caps. Still an upgrade.

now, regarding gems and enchants: put a 50 str enchant on gloves, 50 str enchant on bracers, 65 crit enchant on cloak, +20 stats on the chest you'll buy, and if you are keeping that head, get the propper pve enchant.

Now regarding talents and glyphs: Prime glyphs checks out, Major ones don't. You don't want Turn Evil nor Cleanse glyphs. Get consecration and holy wrath.
    Your talent tree is also a bit off. There's no reason to have 2 points in Acts of Sacrifice. I can understand 1 point for self dispell in heroic hagara, but not two. You want to take 1 point out of Acts of Sacrifice and Remove repeatance. Put both points in Eye for an eye (a lot of fights have direct magic damage. Morchok, yorsahj, hagara, ultraxion, warmaster at least) and that should do it.

Any questions feel free to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Beefz View Post
    Some sick gear Tauren pally's are so fat tho :L
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eefstar/simple
    I've yet to get hold of a new helm and chest due to ret being my offspec :L
    Pretty good although you'll need to rid yourself of those PvP pieces immediately. Especially the chest.
    Also your under exp cap, hit 16 and use the Glyph. Other than that your reforges are good and gemming is perfect.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zodiacx/simple
    US-Shattered Halls ZodiacX

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiacx92 View Post
    Pretty good although you'll need to rid yourself of those PvP pieces immediately. Especially the chest.
    Also your under exp cap, hit 16 and use the Glyph. Other than that your reforges are good and gemming is perfect.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zodiacx/simple
    US-Shattered Halls ZodiacX
    Your gear is fine, but I feel as though you're using your pvp spec right now since you're missing a lot of basic talents >_>
    I dunno if you've just been extremely unlucky, but you should get EoU asap

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Your gear is fine, but I feel as though you're using your pvp spec right now since you're missing a lot of basic talents >_>
    I dunno if you've just been extremely unlucky, but you should get EoU asap
    Yea I decided to do a little BG/Arena this weekend and I tried to be in my PvE gear at least when I logged for this. Sadly... I've yet to see an EoU from Spine yet... Our guild has bad luck for drops.. We've had 6 Bows and 4 Kiril's drop when we only need 1 Kiril for example out of our 8-9 kills. Needless to say we don't have a hunter. -_-

Deleted
    I hear you. Took me 8 weeks to see a gurthalak drop in either LFR or normal. The day after that, I Got hc slicer.

Deleted
    true story. alright, let me see your paladin.

Reforging checks out (benefits of being alliance. every paladin race has actual benefits to a dps'r), gemming seems perfect, enchants, check out, but I have to point out that you should have 2/2 in eye for an eye. In all the fights there's a lot of magic damage: morchok's stomp, somehow eye for an eye also reflects, yorsahj (red, green, not sure if yellow as well), hagara (stupid shattered ice), ultraxion (HoT's you might need to soak) Boat (everytime you go to twilight swirls), and not sure about the other 2 fights. It might increase your dps a tiny bit, while I reckon you only need 1 point in Acts of sacrifice (I assume you are using it to lower the cd of hand of freedom to dispell yourself in hc hagara.

I wish I had enchanting/engineering instead of mining like you do. Gear overall seems pretty decent.

do you have any logs from ultraxion lfr (patchwerk-like) you could provide with that level of gear?
    Ultraxion Hero down yesterday (yay!). Here's the log:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4228&e=4547

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 19maberco86 View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A0nte/advanced

i have the ultraxion trinket but i find myself better with the AoK, set is still 384 because i use to leave drops form guild raid to guild mates , i dont care who will gear up for first
    7.5 You're .03 under 8% hit. Missing 2 engineering tinkers and a chimaera's eye. Plus I think your mastery could be higher. Try getting the 397 ring from valor that'll be a nice up for you. And try the addon reforgelite or use wowreforge.com it should get you some more mastery and fix your hit.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    10..... very nice!

Bruglir- Azuremyst eu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruglir View Post
    10..... very nice!

Bruglir- Azuremyst eu
    9.8 out of 10. Just because your Wrist are not BiS, but you get 0.8 from Transmog awesomeness.

Add VP Trinket for Spine and Creche for high boss uptime and you're plain perfect.

Just keep in mind that Repentance is not useful on this tier so you should consider speccing into Divinity or any utility talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I give you an 8/10. You do need a bit more Expertise, at least 16, and your gear is fairly decent. Nice looking Transmog set as well.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrath/advanced

Sidenote: I'm currently specced into Selfless healer mainly for heroic Yor'sahj. My WoG's don't trigger a stack of the purple debuff, and heals for a crapton.
    Last edited by Cypher0; 2012-01-31 at 02:01 PM.

@ Vynka

1point for transmog, complete sets makes for a better impression
    Minus for being 4 expertise under cap (with glyph of seal of truth)
    Minus for having reforges not optimized, may I suggest wowreforge.com?
    (I assume you just got heroic tier chest and won't judge on it, though fix)

6/10, 7/10 if transmog included. You got the right set of gear just not the best quality of them, same goes for gems (perfectly reasonable to have 40+gems in LFR gear with current gem prices though).
    You really should change your weapon for some fights, even normal weps bear LFR Gurthalak because of secondary stats, str and higher wep damage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________
    @Mirrath
    Your caps are allright, gear quality is a tad low considering you're 5/8hc (trial in new guild I assume?)
    Big minus for having Mining instead of a profession you gain primary stats from (str/int/agi)
    Your transmog boots look wierd-ish, might be because you're a draenei though.
    + for reforging correctly in all your gear spots.
    6/10 because of lack in gear quality.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...9fear/advanced

Got HC Creche, HC Apperatus, Normal Eye of Unmaking and Rotting Skull (valor) for trinkets to swap from boss to boss.
    Got Normal Spine of Deathwing shoulders to fill inn for the Tier ones as soon as I get Tier head, hopefully next reset.
    Also have normal Gurthalak to use where there's little need for consistant burst (Ultraxion, Morchok)
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2012-01-31 at 02:18 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...9fear/advanced

Got HC Creche, HC Apperatus, Normal Eye of Unmaking and Rotting Skull (valor) for trinkets to swap from boss to boss.
    Got Normal Spine of Deathwing shoulders to fill inn for the Tier ones as soon as I get Tier head, hopefully next reset.
    Also have normal Gurthalak to use where there's little need for consistant burst (Ultraxion, Morchok)
    Rotting skull is awful anywhere except for Spine HC and I can see you aren't trying it at the moment. Use Creche HC and it will be 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Rotting skull is awful anywhere except for Spine HC and I can see you aren't trying it at the moment. Use Creche HC and it will be 9/10.
    we're actually progressing hc spine, first tendon down pre nerf.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

we're actually progressing hc spine, first tendon down pre nerf.
    Then you've made even a worse mistake by not reforging your expertise away and keeping your SoT glyph — thas was what made me thought you aren't at the spine right now (ofc I saw that you've downed Warhorn HC, wish my progress will be the same).

Deleted
    @ Vynka

1point for transmog, complete sets makes for a better impression
    Minus for being 4 expertise under cap (with glyph of seal of truth)
    Minus for having reforges not optimized, may I suggest wowreforge.com?
    (I assume you just got heroic tier chest and won't judge on it, though fix)

6/10, 7/10 if transmog included. You got the right set of gear just not the best quality of them, same goes for gems (perfectly reasonable to have 40+gems in LFR gear with current gem prices though).
    You really should change your weapon for some fights, even normal weps bear LFR Gurthalak because of secondary stats, str and higher wep damage.
    Maybe you got me just in the middle of the reforging, I'm 1 point of rating above both caps.

Deleted
    Nothing to say, but get a new weapon