Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    Yes exo is better than the 5% crit from crusader strike. Mostly because its extra damage, not subject to DR, and exorcism is one of our hardest hitting abilities so an additional 20% is nice.

As for your gear it looks good, I would switch the glyph of crusader strike to exorcism and then make sure you have the minor glyph for seals since we do seal swap and if we do conc in our aoe that loss of mana from seal switch can kill ya. Your spec is ideal and only thing with your gear is look at the trinket ranking thread and see if you have something better than RS. If that is all you have it makes sense to use it. BTW you must have no melee because you have the shared boss ring (which I believe will never drop) and heroic gurthalak. Sadly I opted to give our first heroic gurth to our arms warrior since it procs so much for him, but grats to you for snagging that =)
    thanks for the input. As for my trinkets, I only have those two tbh. As soon as either of the other DS trinkets drop I will get them, as our frost DK already has bis trinkets. The ring dropped on the only boss kill our frost DK sat out :P So i picked it up for my OS. Heroic gurth has dropped twice now, and I'm first OS on all the melee str gear that drops. However I am not enjoying ret as much as prot .

Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    You're 3 ilvls over my Ret with about the same amount of HC bosses killed, just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    Oh please. I never saw a BLF drop. Not in lfr, normal or hc :/

Quote Originally Posted by Donald24 View Post
    Not too bad for only recently getting gear together, though swap out the Exo glyph for consecration, and grab the sense undead glyph too
    omg i miss the sense undead glyph
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Havent posted in this thread since T11 so....Aside from my T12 gloves(only keeping because they're hit+mastery and will upgrade with 410 tier), and LFR helm (very unlucky with conq helm drops and passed on the only 2 we had drop) any advice?

VP gloves may be your other option. You would be trading hit for haste, but gaining 14 str and 29 mastery with the gloves. I can see the appeal of both, but would rather reforge from haste or crit for my hit than lose str and mastery.

VP vs T12 heroic (40 str gem)
    376 vs 362
    238 vs 209

I would replace the str gem in the blue socket in your shoulders with a 25 str and 25 hit since the socket bonus you are ignoring is 20 str. That and you will gain +5 str from a cheap epic gem. I also would put an epic gem in your relic (and your belt) since it will be bis till the end of the tier and use the JC str gem in things you plan to replace, such as your chest.

@Lyreth

~ Horrible Helmet
    ~ 9.06% hit
    ~ Bad loot rng or bad choices?

6.5/10
    Being at the wrong hit % is pretty terrible.

Deleted
    I have to agree Lyreth. You haev the right amount of hit for a normal player. You are a draenei though, racial with +1% hit. You want to aim to 841 hit rating (correct me if I'm wrong). The fact that you probably didn't know this is quite facepalm-worth.

You should also swap your head for tier and shoulders for spine asap. That will allow you to drop your haste and increase crit +mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    I have to agree Lyreth. You haev the right amount of hit for a normal player. You are a draenei though, racial with +1% hit. You want to aim to 841 hit rating (correct me if I'm wrong). The fact that you probably didn't know this is quite facepalm-worth.

You should also swap your head for tier and shoulders for spine asap. That will allow you to drop your haste and increase crit +mastery.
    Do you have 2 bracer sockets without blacksmithing? what the fuck, is it inactive in game?
    Also flip your chimera gems, those should always be in your Worst gear slots not the best, since they are like 100G per and easy to replace.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-03 at 07:02 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, I used to have BS. Shitty I swapped for JC, but I needed the money to be able to actually buy epic gems.
    But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. That's actually a good idea. I'll take care of that right now.

Although, I can't swap the gems in the sockets. I've.. tried :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceleroi View Post
    Havent posted in this thread since T11 so....Aside from my T12 gloves(only keeping because they're hit+mastery and will upgrade with 410 tier), and LFR helm (very unlucky with conq helm drops and passed on the only 2 we had drop) any advice?
    VP ring > 397 Breathstealer band.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Yeah, I used to have BS. Shitty I swapped for JC, but I needed the money to be able to actually buy epic gems.
    But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. That's actually a good idea. I'll take care of that right now.

Although, I can't swap the gems in the sockets. I've.. tried :/
    wait... are you still getting the bonus WITHOUT blacksmithing or does it not work and is /red flagged
    Also why drop BS ever? unless they plan on gem restricting it it's the best profession for 2 reasons.

#1 you get your perks without going past 380ish, funny if mop still lets us use old sockets too since we need "current" gems.

and until its socket restricted it's the best profession at the end of every expansion every time. swapping to JC you took currently the worst profession. You woulda made more money flipping items on the AH or leveling an alt farmer.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-03 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    VP ring > 397 Breathstealer band.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 07:09 PM ----------

wait... are you still getting the bonus WITHOUT blacksmithing or does it not work and is /red flagged
    Also why drop BS ever? unless they plan on gem restricting it it's the best profession for 2 reasons.

#1 you get your perks without going past 380ish, funny if mop still lets us use old sockets too since we need "current" gems.

and until its socket restricted it's the best profession at the end of every expansion every time. swapping to JC you took currently the worst profession. You woulda made more money flipping items on the AH or leveling an alt farmer.
    0/10 shitty
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    0/10 shitty
    Just mad Breathstealer wont drop baby.
    Should add Anaxie Ultrax to your sig with a sadface next to it.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-03 at 09:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Just mad Breathstealer wont drop baby.
    Should add Anaxie Ultrax to your sig with a sadface next to it.
    Lol. That was funny.
    Anyway, I dropped because unfortunately, I have no money. I'm an hobo ingame and in RL. I read some Consortium posts about shuffling and I gave it a try. I'm sitting comfortably at 50k now, so that should be enough for a while.

Regarding the bonus, nope. It's as if the 40 str gem wasn't there I wasted a +50 str gem trying to change that gem. Apparently it gets destroyed if you try to swap it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1/10 because you have 8.03% hit rather than 8%. How suboptimal!

I say that because I can't actually find anything to critique here. Well done! 10/10 really.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrath/advanced

Deleted
    Best reforge possible nonetheless :P thanks though!

Regarding yours.. sigh, mining :P I used to be a miner like you, but then I swapped to Enhanting and bam, 80 extra strength.
    Outside that: you are starting hc spine now. I'd wait for next reset's morchok kill, but if the bracers didn't drop, I'd get the crafted ones. They are very good and will give you a lot of extra strength for progress. I also see no reason as to why you don't have 2 Queen's Garnet in legs. You could also put an epic lava coral in your ring, they are pretty cheap.
    Your reforging seems awesome. Same to enchants. No idea why you have selfless healer, but I'm sure you have your reasoning.

9.5 , keep it up. And good luck getting hc tier head. I know the feeling :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I really only have Selfless Healer because I thought it was the best place to put that extra point, out of the options I have.

I do often toss out WoG's to help out on fights like Yor'sahj during purple phases. Saved the raid many a time with the 90k crit WoG when a tank has 4 stacks :P

I have been....holding out hope that one day those bracers will drop, but they simply refuse. D: And all my Queen's Garnets are provided by the guild, so I'll get them there in due time, when we have a bit more gold for guild things.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

Deleted
    Xegor : Pretty nice except for some glyphs : Cons and HoW are kinda low compared to DivProt or HW, imo. It varies with the fights, but one of both is often useful. GL on the next heroic bosses.

btw, my char is Farà - Elune EU.