Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i) I'd recommend to swap out JC if you are interested in really maximizing your strength gain from your professions.
    ii) Not sure if it's a DPS gain 'cause I don't have a Simulator software BUT you can reforge making changes so;
    -2 Exp rating
    -1 Hit rating
    -16 Mastery rating
    +19 Crit Rating

Otherwise perfect.

Edit: By the way, big grats on Heroic Madness down! ^_^
    Last edited by Xegor; 2012-03-04 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Gratsing. x)
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

Not one to rate above me, if someone could rate me and critique me ^^ armory in sig
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xegor View Post
    i) I'd recommend to swap out JC if you are interested in really maximizing your strength gain from your professions.
    I'm not a AH-addict and the progress period being over, I'm waiting for MoP to see if JC is crap. I don't wanna waste thousands of golds for some numbers in a farming period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Not one to rate above me, if someone could rate me and critique me ^^ armory in sig

Solid gear for your progess looks like you have been very lucky with loot this tier =) Only thing I can see that would need to be to use the VP belt over the haggara one for str. I would give ya an 9/10 because your gear is set up correctly, but most of all because you didn't take repentance.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aruil/advanced quite unlucky with drops, which is why I still have 2 lfr pieces...
    "Not that I mind senseless violence, manling, but what are you doing to that old man?" - Gotrek, the Trollslayer

Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aruil/advanced quite unlucky with drops, which is why I still have 2 lfr pieces...
    Don't worry, you have the trinket I'll never see drop. :-)

Anyway, put a skillful ember topaz (20str, 20 mast) in your ring. Move the two points in selfless healer to eye for an eye and the one in repentance for either acts of sacrifice or divinity. Rest seems alright. 9/10

PS. The valor waist is an upgrade for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    I would give ya an 9/10 because your gear is set up correctly, but most of all because you didn't take repentance.
    Doesn't help that we have a sticky thread called "4.3 Retribution FAQ" saying you should take Repentance.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2012-03-05 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Don't worry, you have the trinket I'll never see drop. :-)

Anyway, put a skillful ember topaz (20str, 20 mast) in your ring. Move the two points in selfless healer to eye for an eye and the one in repentance for either acts of sacrifice or divinity. Rest seems alright. 9/10

PS. The valor waist is an upgrade for you.

Doesn't help that we have a sticky thread called "4.3 Retribution FAQ" saying you should take Repentance.
    no issues 10/10

Should prolly take CS glyph > hoW, the ability is pretty bad and just above holy wrath on damage and priority, CS saves more and god forbid you die it will help you get back on your feet sooner since Seal + buff can drain you when you already have no mana from dying.

Word, I'm lazy with my major glyphs. I think it's still there from PvP or something. I'll probably add LoH glyph for our spine progress tonight (if we ever get any, stupid tank keeps slacking T_T). Thanks.

Deleted
    thats weird mix of ret and prot gears, but the ret gear looks good.

Thanks man!

^^ 7/10. Cant see your ret weapon but everything looks good.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kaloph/simple

Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kaloph/simple
    Rets have been gemming 25str 25 mast in yellow sockets since T12 started.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Rets have been gemming 25str 25 mast in yellow sockets since T12 started.
    T12 was still the rare one, but yeah, agreed.
    As of right now, 25 mastery > 15 strenght. Gogo Skillful Lava Coral. It's also quite cheap. Use it in shoulders + VP ring.
    Also to be noted: Your talent tree is a bit off. In no situation will you need 2/2 AoS. Nor do you need repeatance. If you do not feel you need the extra speed, you're better of with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...VaSW!ZYcfjQlnL . You'll soon start progressing through hc spine, which makes divinity OP for the fight, as well as Guardian's favor to BoP healers when they have aggro.
    I would also use the LoH CD reduction instead of rebuke reduction. You don't need any interrupts in DS. You should also glyph Ascetic Crusader over Hammer of wrath.
    Other than that, your reforge is quite off. I can't bring more emphasis to how good woreforge.com is.
    http://wowreforge.com/Profiles/28403...Mastery:1.8194
    Gem/reforge that way, do the talent tree changes, and you'll not only see an increase in dps but as well as survivability and raid utility.

Edit: P.S.: If retri is indeed your raiding MS, stop using epic gems to gem your holy gear and start using them in your ret spec.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post
    Wtf stop rating me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    You don't need any interrupts in DS.
    Eyes on Zonozz?
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2012-03-09 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    True, forgot those. Ascetic + LoH glyps are still far superior.

Btw, I might be wrong, but if you are actually trying to get nice dps as prot with that gear, you're better off replacing legs + chest for t12 prot. The set bonus is quite awesome.

I know, I have disenchanted that gear. Gonna grab some HC tokens from next FL run. ^^;

Deleted
    Hmm. I believe you can simply contact a GM and they might refund it back to you. At least I heard they would do that.

GL though.*

I don't think I had any HC prot items anyway so not worth the effort.

Deleted
    hm, prot gear! but this looks fine! x)
    nothing more to say

This thread lol.