1. #6001
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Yeah, my server blows for gems. I cant justify almost 6k for 10 stats.
    Free tip - get someone who have alot of irl cash, to transfer to some server like Kazzak, 50 str gems are like 20 gold or something there, and then transfer back to your server with tons of gems, he gets huge proffit, and helps to rest of his friends
    Coupple of guys done that on my server, because gem prices didnt want to drop below 3000 gold. Now they are 1500ish, considering multiply people returned from xrealm shoping as we like to call it

  2. #6002
    I know there are some changes that need to be made but i haven't really spent a lot of time with my PvE Ret set so if anyone could tell me the changes i need to make i'll <3 you

    Here it goez: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...minitis/simple

  3. #6003
    Hello,

    Check and judge me here. Started to play retri paladin not so long ago. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Safis/advanced (also have chrech H)

  4. #6004
    Bloodsail Admiral Miss Unify's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Misaki City <3
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Adominitis View Post
    I know there are some changes that need to be made but i haven't really spent a lot of time with my PvE Ret set so if anyone could tell me the changes i need to make i'll <3 you

    Here it goez: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...minitis/simple
    You're not hit capped, load yourself into http://wowreforge.com/ to sort that out - I can't load you in for some reason.

    I'd put 3/3 in Art of war, instead of acts of sacrifice, 2/2 blazing light instead of last word, and glyph exo instead of WoG.

    Make sure to enchant your gear , and replace the chain with Landslide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    Hello,

    Check and judge me here. Started to play retri paladin not so long ago. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Safis/advanced (also have chrech H)
    You're not completely hit capped or expertise capped. You can use this link to get as close as you can to the caps.

    Other than that it looks fine. Use creche on fights with no AoE.

    Glyph of LoH might be useful for raid utility.

  5. #6005

  6. #6006
    Quote Originally Posted by ArreatSR View Post
    not sure wich character to rate but here goes: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rthok/advancedmy toon
    Seems fine. I just dont understand why you've reforged to haste.

    And damn, you've been really lucky with loot. GZ

  7. #6007
    mastery/haste is sub-par only because exorcism clips, but if you manage it correctly its as bad as people make it sound. I actually ranked a few times with a haste build before heroic gurthalak. They were not great ranks but playing around with it I can see the appeal since it calls for you to hit buttons more often and more exo procs makes it fun. Sadly it just can't hold up as well. More specifically its really nice for spine getting as many CS -> TV as possible. Overall I agree nice gear, but you really will get the best bang for your buck with crit > haste.

  8. #6008
    High Overlord RAELAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Seems fine. I just dont understand why you've reforged to haste.

    And damn, you've been really lucky with loot. GZ
    Im just playing around really, trying to get more TV's in for spine as Lyreth said.

  9. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    Hello,

    Check and judge me here. Started to play retri paladin not so long ago. (also have chrech H)
    Feels like you got a little too much crit and too little mastery for your gear. I give 7/10. Anyway, here goes eu (DOT) battle (DOT) net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Dragorn/simple can't post links yet :P

    Btw, using selfless healer due to madness 10 heroic being so bursty so a WoG saves lives :P
    Last edited by Dragorn; 2012-03-17 at 12:23 PM.

  10. #6010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragorn View Post
    Feels like you got a little too much crit and too little mastery for your gear. I give 7/10. Anyway, here goes eu (DOT) battle (DOT) net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Dragorn/simple can't post links yet :P

    Btw, using selfless healer due to madness 10 heroic being so bursty so a WoG saves lives :P
    8/10

    Using 40str gem in cloak (which can't be upgraded this tier) and 40 str in H Slicer (could easily add 50 str as its still good to use for spine tendon burst, for now anyways)

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%AEte/advanced
    Last edited by Liteside; 2012-03-17 at 05:23 PM.

  11. #6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Liteside View Post
    8/10

    Using 40str gem in cloak (which can't be upgraded this tier) and 40 str in H Slicer (could easily add 50 str as its still good to use for spine tendon burst, for now anyways)

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%AEte/advanced
    Other then upgrading some gems, u are good from what i can see. Kinda jelly of the gear!

  12. #6012
    Quote Originally Posted by Moridinn View Post
    Other then upgrading some gems, u are good from what i can see. Kinda jelly of the gear!
    \

    Yea shoulders I'm waiting for the ones off spine to drop hence those being 40str ones instead of 50.

    Seems you're missing 2 chimera eyes in your gear tho, and synapse springs on your gloves is pretty huge too.

  13. #6013
    Don't see one to rate. so i will go ahead and post mine.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pthis/advanced
    Plan on dropping repent soon. also wondering if i should put a lava coral in my ring or just wait for heroic rings.

  14. #6014
    It looks like you already put it in your ring which was the correct thing to do. Your gear is fine for what you have and over the next few weeks you will probably see more with the 15% nerf coming. The use of epic gems is a personal judgement call if you are going to progress through heroic modes and how far. I would rank you a 6/10 because your gear (which I know its just one of those rng drop rates), but mostly because you do not have profession bonuses. If you were to have them maxed you would have 81 str from JC (assuming you replace 40 str gems) and 80 str from BS (again only using 40 str). A total str loss of 161 is a lot of attack power loss.

  15. #6015
    Thanks. Trying to work on professions but i'm also trying to recruit for my guild. Cant progress with people no showing up and quiting after the first few wipes.
    RNG hates me with the boots and ring. Never seen either drop, even in my alt runs. I have a max level miner so i'm going to drop mining for BS when ever i get some time.

  16. #6016
    just hit 85 less than 2 weeks ago how am i doing so far? us DOT battle DOT net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Thelodian/simple

  17. #6017
    Epic! -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,677
    Armoury in sig, don't comment on my progression, i'm in a guild which is very slow progressing. Also i have 2 points in selfless healer because i throw out A LOT of WoG's and have saved raids many times from it (I'll be changing it when our healers get better geared) Apart from that tear me a new one about my gear Thanks also i'm not fit to rate anyone since well, I can't rate myself.


    Edit: Ignore the fact i'm in holy, was planning on doing some BG's before bed but changed my mind, the gear is all ret ofc
    Last edited by -Skye; 2012-03-21 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  18. #6018
    The Patient Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Armoury in sig, don't comment on my progression, i'm in a guild which is very slow progressing. Also i have 2 points in selfless healer because i throw out A LOT of WoG's and have saved raids many times from it (I'll be changing it when our healers get better geared) Apart from that tear me a new one about my gear Thanks also i'm not fit to rate anyone since well, I can't rate myself.


    Edit: Ignore the fact i'm in holy, was planning on doing some BG's before bed but changed my mind, the gear is all ret ofc
    I'm deeply sorry but i do not have any knowledge about retribution paladins, i only came here to link a friends armory to see how well he actually knows his stuff, i hope that somebody who has time will view my armory and yours

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rlina/advanced
    Don't let yourself be blinded by anger or fear. Everything is only as it is. © Mushi-shi

  19. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    I'm deeply sorry but i do not have any knowledge about retribution paladins, i only came here to link a friends armory to see how well he actually knows his stuff, i hope that somebody who has time will view my armory and yours

    hmm, first off, does your friend know how to reforge properly? :P check above posts as i cannot link the website hes over hit cap and too short on mastery. also, his boot enchant should be 50 mastery, not hit. the two yellow gems in his pants and ring should be strength/mastery, not pure mastery as 20 str>20 mastery. when possible, your friend should use spine shoulders as an off piece, while keeping a 4 set. his meta gem should be 54 str/3% crit, not 54 crit/3% crit. glyph of crusader strike should be replaced with glyph of exorcism. his glyph of cons should be replaced with either ascetic crusader or divine protection, probably the former, unless he uses divine protection a lot, then replace cons with ascetic, and holy wrath with divine protection.. but overall, i think the thing he needs to change the most is his reforging, with a mastery>crit>haste build, not a mastery=crit>haste which he has now.

    now id link my armory if i could (which i cant ), but im currently logged out for heroic spine, so my reforges/glyphs/trinkets are totally wrong for other fights, so maybe ill link it at a later time for someone to rate!

  20. #6020

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •