Nothing to say, I'll give you a 7 for your bad luck with tier plus not homogeneous transmog.

@reforges for Spine; I guess you have hit and expertise adjusted for lower lvl mobs? Aren't the tentacles skull mobs? I haven't noticed it if that's the case.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ketju/advanced

Just leaving this here, my character. I know there are some things, like boots could be better if I had those from Zon'ozz and Sovereign Demonseye is not the best possible gem to blue socket (I couldn't find anything better).

Blue Socket is always Etched Demonseye/Etched Shadow Spinel.

You should filter your character in wowreforge to adjust hit rating better, after changing that blue socket gem.

Try to get Backbreaker Spaulders also along with the Tier chestpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Blue Socket is always Etched Demonseye/Etched Shadow Spinel.

You should filter your character in wowreforge to adjust hit rating better, after changing that blue socket gem.

Try to get Backbreaker Spaulders also along with the Tier chestpiece.

That wowreforge site is great, I've always found reforging troubling. I did what it proposed and now my character is, well, optimized.

I'll try to get those items also.

Purrfect, but again: Repentance is almost useless in this tier, replace it with Divinity or Acts of Sacrifice.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orithen/simple

Old thread but was the biggest one I found while searching. Didn't want to post and get closed because this existed

@glorithan

You can go down tu 391 expertiserating with your sword as a human.
    You have two free slots for your juwelcrafting gems (found only 1 / 3)
    But the rest looks ok!

was a new one made like this?

Check out Alom - EU - Doomhammer, what should my dps be on a boss like gara'jal and elagon?
    Last edited by alom; 2012-11-25 at 05:57 AM.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

just roll a warrior. instead of crying about the imbalance - be the imbalance.

Thudin

I'm pretty certain all those pure strength gems aren't ideal. Str+Haste gems are better as far as I'm aware. Otherwise looks decent, although I think reforging could be slightly optimized as well.

Thudin, your gemming is mostly fine - gotta use Bold JC gems, but the gems in your helmet and belt should be full haste and haste/hit respectively. You do need to better optimize your reforging though. You're 0.1% above hit cap and 0.5% under exp cap. I recommend running your character through WoWReforge for more optimal reforges. Holy Avenger and Sanctified Wrath are in general better than Divine Purpose also. I would also suggest using the 175 haste enchant on boots over 175 hit if you're not using runspeed because 175 hit isn't necessarily going to let you reforge into 175 more haste, while you can definitely reforge lesser (crit/mastery) stats into hit using the haste enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    Thudin, your gemming is mostly fine - gotta use Bold JC gems, but the gems in your helmet and belt should be full haste and haste/hit respectively. You do need to better optimize your reforging though. You're 0.1% above hit cap and 0.5% under exp cap. I recommend running your character through WoWReforge for more optimal reforges. Holy Avenger and Sanctified Wrath are in general better than Divine Purpose also. I would also suggest using the 175 haste enchant on boots over 175 hit if you're not using runspeed because 175 hit isn't necessarily going to let you reforge into 175 more haste, while you can definitely reforge lesser (crit/mastery) stats into hit using the haste enchant.
    I have changed the gems last night from pure STR to Haste or STR+Haste. WoWReforge was the site that I've used to reforge.
    About my talent - I like Divine Purpose much better for some of the encounters for my gameplay style. Will change it to SW as soon as I get 4/5 set bonus.
    Thanks for pointing the boots enchant though,
    I am a menace to my own destiny.

just roll a warrior. instead of crying about the imbalance - be the imbalance.

Not much since im most of the time prot ms this tier, but still
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Hey this thread got buried.... Fix that

Guess I'll get this going again...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ubstyle/simple

Yes, I kind of enjoy the RNG'ness of Divine Purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Nubstyle View Post
    Guess I'll get this going again...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ubstyle/simple

Yes, I kind of enjoy the RNG'ness of Divine Purpose
    i like ur mog

u need a plain thin Katana 2h now

Here you go pick me apart, be gentle though I had a rough night.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...della/advanced

Rendella Retribution Paladin for Dawn of the Dead Zul'jin-US