Don't see one to rate. so i will go ahead and post mine.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pthis/advanced
    Plan on dropping repent soon. also wondering if i should put a lava coral in my ring or just wait for heroic rings.

It looks like you already put it in your ring which was the correct thing to do. Your gear is fine for what you have and over the next few weeks you will probably see more with the 15% nerf coming. The use of epic gems is a personal judgement call if you are going to progress through heroic modes and how far. I would rank you a 6/10 because your gear (which I know its just one of those rng drop rates), but mostly because you do not have profession bonuses. If you were to have them maxed you would have 81 str from JC (assuming you replace 40 str gems) and 80 str from BS (again only using 40 str). A total str loss of 161 is a lot of attack power loss.

Thanks. Trying to work on professions but i'm also trying to recruit for my guild. Cant progress with people no showing up and quiting after the first few wipes.
    RNG hates me with the boots and ring. Never seen either drop, even in my alt runs. I have a max level miner so i'm going to drop mining for BS when ever i get some time.

just hit 85 less than 2 weeks ago how am i doing so far? us DOT battle DOT net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Thelodian/simple

Armoury in sig, don't comment on my progression, i'm in a guild which is very slow progressing. Also i have 2 points in selfless healer because i throw out A LOT of WoG's and have saved raids many times from it (I'll be changing it when our healers get better geared) Apart from that tear me a new one about my gear Thanks also i'm not fit to rate anyone since well, I can't rate myself.

Edit: Ignore the fact i'm in holy, was planning on doing some BG's before bed but changed my mind, the gear is all ret ofc
    Last edited by -Skye; 2012-03-21 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Armoury in sig, don't comment on my progression, i'm in a guild which is very slow progressing. Also i have 2 points in selfless healer because i throw out A LOT of WoG's and have saved raids many times from it (I'll be changing it when our healers get better geared) Apart from that tear me a new one about my gear Thanks also i'm not fit to rate anyone since well, I can't rate myself.

Edit: Ignore the fact i'm in holy, was planning on doing some BG's before bed but changed my mind, the gear is all ret ofc
    I'm deeply sorry but i do not have any knowledge about retribution paladins, i only came here to link a friends armory to see how well he actually knows his stuff, i hope that somebody who has time will view my armory and yours

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rlina/advanced
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    I'm deeply sorry but i do not have any knowledge about retribution paladins, i only came here to link a friends armory to see how well he actually knows his stuff, i hope that somebody who has time will view my armory and yours

hmm, first off, does your friend know how to reforge properly? :P check above posts as i cannot link the website hes over hit cap and too short on mastery. also, his boot enchant should be 50 mastery, not hit. the two yellow gems in his pants and ring should be strength/mastery, not pure mastery as 20 str>20 mastery. when possible, your friend should use spine shoulders as an off piece, while keeping a 4 set. his meta gem should be 54 str/3% crit, not 54 crit/3% crit. glyph of crusader strike should be replaced with glyph of exorcism. his glyph of cons should be replaced with either ascetic crusader or divine protection, probably the former, unless he uses divine protection a lot, then replace cons with ascetic, and holy wrath with divine protection.. but overall, i think the thing he needs to change the most is his reforging, with a mastery>crit>haste build, not a mastery=crit>haste which he has now.

now id link my armory if i could (which i cant ), but im currently logged out for heroic spine, so my reforges/glyphs/trinkets are totally wrong for other fights, so maybe ill link it at a later time for someone to rate!

Deleted
    Nothing to say, I'll give you a 7 for your bad luck with tier plus not homogeneous transmog.

@reforges for Spine; I guess you have hit and expertise adjusted for lower lvl mobs? Aren't the tentacles skull mobs? I haven't noticed it if that's the case.

Deleted
    Blue Socket is always Etched Demonseye/Etched Shadow Spinel.

You should filter your character in wowreforge to adjust hit rating better, after changing that blue socket gem.

Try to get Backbreaker Spaulders also along with the Tier chestpiece.

Deleted
    Purrfect, but again: Repentance is almost useless in this tier, replace it with Divinity or Acts of Sacrifice.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orithen/simple

Old thread but was the biggest one I found while searching. Didn't want to post and get closed because this existed

Deleted
    @glorithan

You can go down tu 391 expertiserating with your sword as a human.
    You have two free slots for your juwelcrafting gems (found only 1 / 3)
    But the rest looks ok!

was a new one made like this?

Check out Alom - EU - Doomhammer, what should my dps be on a boss like gara'jal and elagon?
    Last edited by alom; 2012-11-25 at 05:57 AM.

Deleted
    Thudin

I'm pretty certain all those pure strength gems aren't ideal. Str+Haste gems are better as far as I'm aware. Otherwise looks decent, although I think reforging could be slightly optimized as well.

Thudin, your gemming is mostly fine - gotta use Bold JC gems, but the gems in your helmet and belt should be full haste and haste/hit respectively. You do need to better optimize your reforging though. You're 0.1% above hit cap and 0.5% under exp cap. I recommend running your character through WoWReforge for more optimal reforges. Holy Avenger and Sanctified Wrath are in general better than Divine Purpose also. I would also suggest using the 175 haste enchant on boots over 175 hit if you're not using runspeed because 175 hit isn't necessarily going to let you reforge into 175 more haste, while you can definitely reforge lesser (crit/mastery) stats into hit using the haste enchant.